WBO Random Thoughts

thanks guys I will think about it
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:18 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: thanks guys I will think about it

Probably shouldn’t if you’re underage. 

(Apr. 17, 2021  4:26 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: You have to be 13+ to make a tournament?

(Apr. 17, 2021  4:31 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:30 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Yes, and there is a lot more to it than just posting. You have to have equipment and an appropriate public area.

Well then I cannot make the Tournament sorry guys Unhappy
(Apr. 27, 2021  9:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  9:10 PM)eggblader Wrote: why is that the case for me

hey anybody I Vancouver who can set up a tournament?

Maybe you could become an organizer yourself?

ive seen the quiz its pretty hard and i dont know who would join. i also cant buy that many stadiums. my only participant would be my brother but i would need 4 people right? anyways the quiz is pretty hard.

also id have to wait till next year cuz im not 13 yet. sooooooooooooo
All of the answers to the organizers quiz are available in the rules for the different WBO formats. If you cannot complete it you should not seek to be a WBO organizer.
Just noticed now that Blader Passports have been discontinued in the time I was gone. I never saw much talk about them, so I'm not sure how many people used them, but I'd always wanted one back then, even though I didn't attend tournaments just because I thought anything from here was the coolest thing ever, haha. I even printed out the Organizer Quiz back then just to keep.

Still, I wonder if it really affected anything on the side of the Organizers? Also, how many people anyway ended up showing up to tournaments who actually had one? I feel like they would've been this super rare occurrence, but then again, I wasn't involved in the tournament scene, so I wouldn't know! Would like to hear any Organizers who did have experiences with them, though, before the discontinuation!
(Apr. 28, 2021  10:08 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Just noticed now that Blader Passports have been discontinued in the time I was gone. I never saw much talk about them, so I'm not sure how many people used them, but I'd always wanted one back then, even though I didn't attend tournaments just because I thought anything from here was the coolest thing ever, haha. I even printed out the Organizer Quiz back then just to keep.

Still, I wonder if it really affected anything on the side of the Organizers? Also, how many people anyway ended up showing up to tournaments who actually had one? I feel like they would've been this super rare occurrence, but then again, I wasn't involved in the tournament scene, so I wouldn't know! Would like to hear any Organizers who did have experiences with them, though, before the discontinuation!
Pretty sure it was stopped because the WBO PayPal is down, which means they can’t receive money from tournaments (to put back into the site), and that caused the entry fees to go down making the Passport pretty useless at that point.
A little bit late, I personally feel like my username doesnt really fit my identity anymore. Sure, it has some shady stuff around it and thats entirely okay (since I never did any really bad, highly immoral stuff). Personally it feels like a wearing an ancient jacket for years without throwing it out;: its old and makes you feel like it holds you wrong

Again, I think Ill keep this username for the WBO :p If theres one thing people on the WBO are good at, its sticking with the same username for a while or forever. A throwback to joining the site or just because it fits your spirit, it doesnt matter. The WBO is full of unique people /gen
(Apr. 28, 2021  8:23 PM)MarySincler Wrote: Hi!
Is there any thread for newcomers?

Hi! Welcome to the WBO!
We actually have an entire subforum for newcomers to introduce themselves in, please check it out. Smile
wow there's a lot of new members.
(Apr. 28, 2021  8:44 PM)eggblader Wrote: wow there's a lot of new members.

Don't know if that's a good thing or not at the moment, but I like to see the glass half full so I'd say that that's nice.
(Apr. 28, 2021  9:26 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  8:44 PM)eggblader Wrote: wow there's a lot of new members.

Don't know if that's a good thing or not at the moment, but I like to see the glass half full so I'd say that that's nice.

im not saying its bad just saying its funny there are like 10 new members registering each day
(Apr. 28, 2021  9:32 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  9:26 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Don't know if that's a good thing or not at the moment, but I like to see the glass half full so I'd say that that's nice.

im not saying its bad just saying its funny there are like 10 new members registering each day

Lol yeah
Have you ever looked back at a bunch of your old posts and cringed at how careless and/or illiterate you sounded? Well, that's what I did today. Admittedly, A lot of my posts weren't actually spam save for a couple of those tiny responses to people. The part that really irks me is the fact that I joined this forum at the age of 13 and was more than equipped to write proper posts but didn't because I couldn't have been bothered.

(Apr. 29, 2021  4:59 PM)Kmaster Wrote: The state of Utah has a lot of bladers but gets few tournaments.

Consider getting your post count up, and then becoming an organizer yourself. It would solve your issue.
(Apr. 29, 2021  4:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Have you ever looked back at a bunch of your old posts and cringed at how careless and/or illiterate you sounded? Well, that's what I did today. Admittedly, A lot of my posts weren't actually spam save for a couple of those tiny responses to people. The part that really irks me is the fact that I joined this forum at the age of 13 and was more than equipped to write proper posts but didn't because I couldn't have been bothered.

(Apr. 29, 2021  4:59 PM)Kmaster Wrote: The state of Utah has a lot of bladers but gets few tournaments.

Consider getting your post count up, and then becoming an organizer yourself. It would solve your issue.
man, i haven't even been here for a year and i was cringing so hard when i saw my old posts like 🤮🤮🤮
(Apr. 29, 2021  4:56 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Have you ever looked back at a bunch of your old posts and cringed at how careless and/or illiterate you sounded? Well, that's what I did today. Admittedly, A lot of my posts weren't actually spam save for a couple of those tiny responses to people. The part that really irks me is the fact that I joined this forum at the age of 13 and was more than equipped to write proper posts but didn't because I couldn't have been bothered.

I do it fairly often, actually. I haven't even been here for half a year lol, why do my earlier posts sound so immature?
I have been wondering for a while why everyone was happy when Aiger broke Winning Valkrie/Wonder Valtrek
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I have been wondering for a while why everyone was happy when Aiger broke Winning Valkrie/Wonder Valtrek

i think that was the opposite
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:10 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I have been wondering for a while why everyone was happy when Aiger broke Winning Valkrie/Wonder Valtrek

i think that was the opposite

If you look back at that episode Ranjiro Xavier were celabrating
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:11 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:10 PM)Pixi Wrote: i think that was the opposite

If you look back at that episode Ranjiro Xavier were celabrating

Can we move this to Random Anime and Manga Thoughts? I already replied there.
how do you reply one thing on a thread to a different thread
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:18 PM)eggblader Wrote: how do you reply one thing on a thread to a different thread

Click the quotation marks button on the post(s) you want to quote, move to the desired thread, in the Post Reply section, it should be written 'quote these posts now or deselect them', click on 'quote these posts now', and poof! Done! Smile
when your brother/sister tells on you for being on the wbo and has proof because you were in the who online section so you change your whos online settings

hey are we allowed to start like a vote that will let us be able to use hasbro pro series stadiums? like a poll? or can we just ask if we can use pro sereis stadiums
okay it wasnt specified but are pro series stadiums tournament legal?
(May. 03, 2021  8:48 PM)eggblader Wrote: okay it wasnt specified but are pro series stadiums tournament legal?

It is specified in the Burst formats rules and other format rules. Read them.

"All ranked matches must take place in the Takara-Tomy BeyStadium Standard Type.

Unranked matches may take place in any official stadium."

It requires a rule change, not a poll, for those to become ranked tournament valid.
Hey Guys do you know where you can get Dynamite Belial *Real* because Malloftoys sold out