WBO Random Thoughts

Random Thought #3: It's literally been one month and 2 days since Globe Helios was Active
I wanna see the burst cast as 40 year olds
Seems like there have been a lot of new users coming in these past two weeks. That’s pretty nice.
(Mar. 13, 2021  11:35 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Seems like there have been a lot of new users coming in these past two weeks. That’s pretty nice.

Well it does seem like the season of joining (heck even I joined during this season and this month)
I just discovered that ~Mana~ has an account on beyblade wiki and it says his name
Ok, it didn’t bother me much at first. I was kinda like a 4/10 frustrated. NOW IM 9/10 FRUSTRATED! I DO DAILY UPLOADS, I EDIT THE VIDEOS AND CLIP THE PARTS WHERE I LAUNCH THEM, I USE LIGHTING, I ADD BACKGROUND MUSIC, FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS I ADD LOTS OF MEMES AND COOLL TRANSITIONS, I INTERACT WITH MY COMMENTERS, I HEART EVERY NON-INSULTING COMMENT, I EVEN DELETE SOME VIDEOS I DO THAT SEEMED BORING TO ME AND WILL SEEM BORING TO MY SUBSCRIBERS. AND AFTER A FLIPPING 6 MONTHS IVE GAINED 68 SUBSCRIBERS! IVE LOST 15! I WOULD HAVE 83 IF I DIDNT LOSE ANY! AND EVEN 83 IS SO LOW! THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER BEYTUBERS WHO STARTED AROUND 6 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE WAY MORE SUBS THAN ME! I WILL LITERALLY POST EVERY NAME OF THOSE CHANNELS I KNOW! CAN EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
ULTIMATE SOLO NATE
SPYDER
TOY CRAZE
WHEN IT RAINS BEYBLADE
HENWOOJA 1
THE BEYBLADE CHANNEL
AIGER AKABANE 1
MARKEN GAME TIME
ITS TIME TO PLAY
THERES MORE BUT I CANT REMEMBER THE EXACT NAMES
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING WRONG!?
(Mar. 15, 2021  2:26 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING WRONG!?

Well for starters, you're in the wrong thread. This is WBO Random Thoughts, not "Complain about your YouTube subscriber numbers". There's not a thread where that's really appropriate, although the Beyblade video thread would fit better, or any of your threads about your channel. Just not this one.

It's funny, but I can't seem to find a link to your channel, so I can't give specific feedback. Did you know that on WBO by default signature blocks don't appear on mobile? It's true. Not everyone browses WBO on a desktop. I don't actually know if they can be turned on for mobile. It could be right there in your signature, but I can't see it. When I search TheRogueBlader on YouTube, I get a ton of entries for TheRogueBlade, who plays CODBLOPS.

As for YouTube itself, a lot of it is luck. And a lot of it is "What do your videos bring to the table that other videos don't?", and "Are you enjoyable to listen to?"

EDIT: I manually dug through your posts to find a linked video. I watched a couple. What I think about them is opinion, and isn't important. But the facts are that you've made tons of Beyblade videos in the past 6 months. They aren't getting the views and likes and subscriber counts you like. If your motivation is the views/likes/subs, then it's just not working for you, stop making them. Do something else that makes you happy. If you still enjoy making the videos and want to make them anyway, do that, and don't worry about the subs.
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:38 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  2:26 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING WRONG!?

Well for starters, you're in the wrong thread. This is WBO Random Thoughts, not "Complain about your YouTube subscriber numbers". There's not a thread where that's really appropriate, although the Beyblade video thread would fit better, or any of your threads about your channel. Just not this one.

It's funny, but I can't seem to find a link to your channel, so I can't give specific feedback. Did you know that on WBO by default signature blocks don't appear on mobile? It's true. Not everyone browses WBO on a desktop. I don't actually know if they can be turned on for mobile. It could be right there in your signature, but I can't see it. When I search TheRogueBlader on YouTube, I get a ton of entries for TheRogueBlade, who plays CODBLOPS.

As for YouTube itself, a lot of it is luck. And a lot of it is "What do your videos bring to the table that other videos don't?", and "Are you enjoyable to listen to?"
Thanks for the info, but actually, my YouTube channel name is Dual Blader. It was originally The Rogue Blader, but another channel had that name and I wanted my name to be unique so I changed it to Dual Blader.
(Mar. 15, 2021  5:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:38 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well for starters, you're in the wrong thread. This is WBO Random Thoughts, not "Complain about your YouTube subscriber numbers". There's not a thread where that's really appropriate, although the Beyblade video thread would fit better, or any of your threads about your channel. Just not this one.

Thanks for the info, but actually, my YouTube channel name is Dual Blader. It was originally The Rogue Blader, but another channel had that name and I wanted my name to be unique so I changed it to Dual Blader.
Oh actually it isn't even linked in your signature block now that I look at it on a desktop. You might want to start there if you intend to keep on making your videos.
TheRogueBlader , maybe you just need better beyblade video ideas, like do real life battles from the actual anime or do battle royals. Also don't do just the toys, do other stuff realeted to beyblade like beyblade news, rumors, reveiws on the beyblade anime, reveiws on the upcoming beyblade realeses. I would do 1 single video ofr a whole new bey as well. As you know we have lot's of big information about season 6. Also maybe have other media acountslike facebook, instagram to help grow your channel. Maybe even wcath a few youtube videos to get inspired or learn how to grow big on youtube.
(Mar. 15, 2021  2:15 PM)MasterChef Wrote: TheRogueBlader , maybe you just need better beyblade video ideas, like do real life battles from the actual anime or do battle royals. Also don't do just the toys, do other stuff realeted to beyblade like beyblade news, rumors, reveiws on the beyblade anime, reveiws on the upcoming beyblade realeses. I would do 1 single video ofr a whole new bey as well. As you know we have lot's of big information about season 6. Also maybe have other media acountslike facebook, instagram to help grow your channel. Maybe even wcath a few youtube videos to get inspired or learn how to grow big on youtube.
Thanks for the ideas. But I actually do anime episodes I real life, I do 2 way, 3 way, 4 way, and even 5 way battles. I have my own unique series. I stay up to date with the news, I go over the new episodes of sparking every Friday, and I do theory videos and just videos where I talk about the anime. On top of that I do marathons, mods, and cool things nobodys every thought of. Example of something cool nobody every thought of, I made a jenga tower in the middle of my stadium and selected 5 beys taking turns knocking blocks out and whoever made the tower collapse won. I can assure you I do all kinds of out of the box beyblade content plus other marathons and 2 way battles. I even have a series where I put 1 bey against 2 beys. for example I put Big Bang Genesis tt against 2 hypersphere beys at once and it was able to get 8 wins out of 16 rounds.

(Mar. 15, 2021  2:02 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  5:00 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks for the info, but actually, my YouTube channel name is Dual Blader. It was originally The Rogue Blader, but another channel had that name and I wanted my name to be unique so I changed it to Dual Blader.
Oh actually it isn't even linked in your signature block now that I look at it on a desktop. You might want to start there if you intend to keep on making your videos.
Ok, but how do I put it in my signature?
I have multiple Random Thoughts:
1. If you guys noticed, I wasn't on WBO for two days or one day (stupid thought but a random thought nevertheless)
2. Why do people who say they're going to take a break from WBO (in going away/coming back thread) come back in less than two days?
3. Did anyone notice the decrease in toxicity?
i feel like this website dies every time people are in school/class
(Mar. 22, 2021  12:14 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I have multiple Random Thoughts:
1. If you guys noticed, I wasn't on WBO for two days or one day (stupid thought but a random thought nevertheless)
2. Why do people who say they're going to take a break from WBO (in going away/coming back thread) come back in less than two days?

Lol that second point though.
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:31 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2021  12:14 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I have multiple Random Thoughts:

Lol that second point though.

why is it funny?
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:31 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Lol that second point though.

why is it funny?

It’s just really true.
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2021  6:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: why is it funny?

It’s just really true.

Yeh, I noticed it more than 10 times
lemons are just yellow oranges.
(Mar. 30, 2021  2:09 AM)Pixi Wrote: lemons are just yellow oranges.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Get out.
(Mar. 30, 2021  2:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  2:09 AM)Pixi Wrote: lemons are just yellow oranges.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Get out.

Oranges are just orange lemons.
(Mar. 30, 2021  2:44 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2021  2:31 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Get out.

That's not even a joke to me. They're literally called that in my language.
Get out.

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...=720&h=720]
Get out.

Oranges are just sweet lemons that are circular.
Is the DB standard stadium going to be legal in ranked tournaments?