WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon

(Oct. 10, 2011  8:57 PM)TITAN Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:06 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  12:06 PM)TITAN Wrote: I be in need of an NC rep!

I might be better suited to be NC's representatives considering im the one who runs the tournaments and can travel easier then most of the other competitors. I think me and ziro would be good choices.

I second this statement! I wasn't saying I want to be the rep. I kind of expected you to already have some...
Dude my city in NC has like no one that likes to blade outside of me, dark, and g1998man. No one in schools blades 'cause every toy in which an every way is banned.

I live in Brixham in England, if there needs to be a rep round that area, just send a PM and I will get back as soon as I can.
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:02 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  8:57 PM)TITAN Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  2:06 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I might be better suited to be NC's representatives considering im the one who runs the tournaments and can travel easier then most of the other competitors. I think me and ziro would be good choices.

I second this statement! I wasn't saying I want to be the rep. I kind of expected you to already have some...
Dude my city in NC has like no one that likes to blade outside of me, dark, and g1998man. No one in schools blades 'cause every toy in which an every way is banned.

Believe it or not Goldsboro/NC has a lot of bladers. I see them at Wal Mart a lot. They just don't know about the competitive aspect of the game.
If New Jersey still needs a rep. I can do it as I go to TRU regularly and always refer to the WBO to anyone in the beyblade section.
where do you get these
How do i receive promo cards??? Can somebody anybody answer my question i am from
new york,corona queens
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:34 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:02 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  8:57 PM)TITAN Wrote: I second this statement! I wasn't saying I want to be the rep. I kind of expected you to already have some...

Believe it or not Goldsboro/NC has a lot of bladers. I see them at Wal Mart a lot. They just don't know about the competitive aspect of the game.
Ok then dark, I'll just go to walmart/target dressed up in a business suit and hand out cards in the beyblade section like a boss, and be like I think you have potential to everyone I pass the card to. I'd be like animes.
i live in New York city(Manhattan) and it will be awesome if their can be some cards coming at toysRus on 10/22/11 because theirs something like a beyblade tornament
I would be happy to be a Toronto, ON representative
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:29 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote: I would be happy to be a Toronto, ON representative
Kei's already the rep for Toronto.

(Oct. 10, 2011  9:51 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Ok then dark, I'll just go to walmart/target dressed up in a business suit and hand out cards in the beyblade section like a boss, and be like I think you have potential to everyone I pass the card to. I'd be like animes.
Holster your grip and wear sunglasses inside. That'll scare some parents lol.
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:36 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2011  9:51 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Ok then dark, I'll just go to walmart/target dressed up in a business suit and hand out cards in the beyblade section like a boss, and be like I think you have potential to everyone I pass the card to. I'd be like animes.
Yeah and have sunglasses under my sunglasses and tell the parents, "ma'am I have this under control after all I am part of the WBO". My matrix style jacket will have metal wheels hooked onto them for sale.
I live in Kent , Washington . This is going to be awesome ! (:
anyone know who the representative of Perth is?
I Live In South Chicago Illinois And Many Local Bladder's Don't Know About The W.B.O My Parents Already Approved me of doing this and i would like to join this group of Representative's
I could be East Texas and maybe Evolution could be South Texas?
I'm in The Dallas fort worth area of Texas. Who's my rep if any?
(Oct. 11, 2011  12:13 AM)Omega12 Wrote: I'm in The Dallas fort worth area of Texas. Who's my rep if any?

There isnt one. Im east of garland and on the other side of a lake so you know where I am. Our closest distributor is in Cali.
I live in Ontario,California. This is a great idea I have like over 10 friends that like beyblades. By the way, who is the rep. here?
I LIVE IN SUAGRLAND AND I WILL WILL STEP UP TO THIS AND TAKE THIS TASK! I WILL TAKE THIS CHALLANGE1 I LIVE AT 1819 TRINITY STATION.
This is awesome, I was thinking about something like this the other day because I met some kid and I was going to get him to join. I live in baltimore M.D.
Can I be one? BTW I can buy a Three Segment Launcher Grip and actually put a card in it!
(Oct. 10, 2011  10:36 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

XD I might ACTUALLY do that once in a while, Deikailo.
This has given me something to put in my signature.
We do not really need more than one Area Representative for the same area. Look at the map I posted on page 5.

Area Representatives we are actually looking for are all mentioned in the JOB OFFERS section in the opening post, so stop asking if you can be an Area Representative.