WBO Promo Card Campaign - New Distribution Method Coming Soon

I live in Santa Rosa, CA but I wonder if Jp0t is a rep.
I'm on the far east coast of Massachusetts, I can distribute cards at my local locations.
i would like to participate i live in london, islington
I can distribute in Toronto (if Kei would let me).
[Dragoonrocks wrote: May I know who the representative for India is...]
It is Electric.
Hay, i could be a rep for the west coast, i live in Southern California and am a total blader. PM me with any questions.
if there is no ny rep 1 person who lives in the area that is a member of the wbo should become a rep of ny???!!!
Just a suggestion only if there is no rep in ny area!!!
All Area Representatives were contacted and attributed members from this thread up to this point. If you have requested to get Promo Cards in general, you should receive a private message from your closest Area Representative in a short time!

Where are the Europeans?! The only requests we got from Europe were in the United Kingdom, and the rest was mostly situated in the United States. This is your chance to establish a Beyblading scene in your area for the first time ever, don't miss the opportunity to grab it!
Perhaps Vamasco_ would be interested for Portugal, should he notice this?
i live in North Eastern INdiana. MUST GET CARDS! I know some people.
It's good the west coast has a representative now. Phew.

The hobby shop in vancouver will knock your socks off. Trust me, we'll get tons from there, beyblade is the biggest selling item.

(i'm not the representative. Don't ask me who it it because it's not for me to say)
I would like to be contacted by my closest rep. Im going to the Toys R Us tourney in DFW, so might as well get some new faces on here.
Wow! This is a really good and creative idea!!!
Hmm so this could be world wide maybe this should be printable or something???.... Probably not...
hmm...
but anyways props on this idea!
Sellers, wouldn't it be a good idea if someone buys from you on ebay/amazon, then provide a WBO promo card? Juat an idea.
Yeah that would be cool!
Hi I live in Sydney Australia and I want to help this project
(Oct. 12, 2011  5:18 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Sellers, wouldn't it be a good idea if someone buys from you on ebay/amazon, then provide a WBO promo card? Juat an idea.

Sorry kiddos. Amazon has a rule about that. No advertising of a third party when sending products.
I live in las vegas nevada i will do it
(Oct. 12, 2011  1:23 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  5:18 AM)Shika blade Wrote: Sellers, wouldn't it be a good idea if someone buys from you on ebay/amazon, then provide a WBO promo card? Juat an idea.

Sorry kiddos. Amazon has a rule about that. No advertising of a third party when sending products.

That is perfectly understandable, but how do they find out. I have a feeling that everyone that buys a Beyblade is giving it to an eagerly awaiting recipient. Can't even imagine the turn-off occurring. LOL

"HEY! What the Hell Kerbecs is THIS!!!???" "How DARE they put this card in the package!!!" "I'm calling AMAZON RIGHT NOW!!!" LOL

By the way, send me some! I think you may have our addy in your records somewhere as we have recieved a package from you a couple months backWinkWinkWink
Karachi, Pakistan and if you want i can be one for Karachi (a representative)
i would like one but i live all the way in Karachi, Pakistan =(
I noticed you didnt have a lot of west coast usa reps. i will participate in the project. i live in San jose, CA.
(Oct. 12, 2011  3:06 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  1:23 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:

That is perfectly understandable, but how do they find out. I have a feeling that everyone that buys a Beyblade is giving it to an eagerly awaiting recipient. Can't even imagine the turn-off occurring. LOL
I dont know, but they will, and my account could be suspended and/or they could revoke my holiday selling privilage. Best to take the safe road.
I Want To Be Contacted By My Nearest Representative I Live In Chicago Illinois