WBO Post Bug 2011

(Mar. 09, 2013  11:52 PM)Orien Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2013  10:10 AM)C a o S³ Wrote: Sorry for the double post, I know that I am annoying xD found another bug, this time on the beywiki, here: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ticker.jpg

That error should be gone now.
I saw, and the bug is still here
"Warning: copy(images/thumb/1/1e/Spark_dragoon_sticker.jpg/767px-Spark_dragoon_sticker.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/admin/domains/worldbeyblade.org/public_html/wiki/includes/filebackend/FSFileBackend.php on line 213"
Try to look by yourself
Works fine ..
(Mar. 10, 2013  2:13 PM)Cannon Wrote: Works fine ..
Sure? I still have the same problem; I will try by cleaning the cache
Sorry for the double post, this is the only thread where we can talk about bugs;
I had a problem posting in the general section of the off-topic forum, I tried to post a new thread where people can talk about hosting, domain ecc (without insert links) but the system deleted it before I can post it, I think that this is the result of a plugin against spam-bot (through keywords), right? Or is it only a bug?
Thanks for the attention Smile
Anyone else not getting email notifications about PMs, or is that just me? Checked my settings & I should be recieving them...
(May. 11, 2013  4:13 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Anyone else not getting email notifications about PMs, or is that just me? Checked my settings & I should be recieving them...

Perhaps they go in your SPAM folder now ? Do you always not get email notifications now, or only for some of the new private messages ?
The past couple days I haven't been getting emails for new PMs, yet I had been for months. Not a big deal, I'm just wondering if this is just me.
(May. 11, 2013  4:37 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: The past couple days I haven't been getting emails for new PMs, yet I had been for months. Not a big deal, I'm just wondering if this is just me.

Does it still not work for you ? I got plenty of email notifications today, hah.
It's fine now, thank you! Started working again last night. Not sure why I wasn't getting them for 2 days lol
Hmm, I've had the same problem as The Supreme One. I haven't gotten any emails for yesterday and today, and I had a bunch of PM's!

Also, I think it's time someone made a proper WBO Bugs thread :p