WBO Organized Play Rule Updates June 2018 Part 2: Spryzen Requiem Banned, rP Ruling

(Jul. 01, 2018  3:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  3:12 PM)sidz2505 Wrote: If this is possible can the WBO Members (Staffs) do a Format called Burst Format Limited which includes and a Ruleless Format which includes Sr and Frames Falling Off Considered as a rematch
What do you mean by "ruleless" here? Only KO, OS and Burst finish will earn you points? And frame falling off is okay? Well, just to point out, rP's gimmick is all abot having a second life! Everything revolves around the outer ring! This is it's gimmick. Well, if it turns out to be OP in the coming tournaments, the committee has always got options to put some restrictions. For example: After the rP's upper layer falls off, it cannot be put back on until the round is done? This will give a fair play? Because as it has been pointed out, as stock combo rP is OP and with customizations it could do wonders. It will end up being a case like Sr again. An OP beyblade and very fequently used. Because I know everyone wants this beyblade.

I think you meant revive Armor cannot Be put on if it falls off in a match. And rP has bursted already on @[MrLt]'s super beyblade family. Also stamina is not great, the armored is also a key to slow down rap's stamina
(Jul. 01, 2018  4:07 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2018  3:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote: What do you mean by "ruleless" here? Only KO, OS and Burst finish will earn you points? And frame falling off is okay? Well, just to point out, rP's gimmick is all abot having a second life! Everything revolves around the outer ring! This is it's gimmick. Well, if it turns out to be OP in the coming tournaments, the committee has always got options to put some restrictions. For example: After the rP's upper layer falls off, it cannot be put back on until the round is done? This will give a fair play? Because as it has been pointed out, as stock combo rP is OP and with customizations it could do wonders. It will end up being a case like Sr again. An OP beyblade and very fequently used. Because I know everyone wants this beyblade.

I think you meant revive Armor cannot. Be put on if it falls off I'm a match. 
Yeah, it was just a thought though. This can be a restriction.
Wait, Sr is banned? Or just Hasbro's S4? (I say S4 due to it being confusing)
(Jul. 01, 2018  9:09 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Wait, Sr is banned? Or just Hasbro's S4? (I say S4 due to it being confusing)

#FreeTheAcronyms
(Jul. 01, 2018  9:09 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: Wait, Sr is banned? Or just Hasbro's S4? (I say S4 due to it being confusing)

Both TT's Spriggan Requiem layer and Hasbro's Spryzen Requiem S3 energy layer are banned now. First it was just TT's, but then Hasbro's turned out to be more broken.

Hell Salamander will be S4.
The Revive Phoenix armor reminds me of Metal Fight beys, like when they used to come apart sometimes in battle and the Clear Wheel gets in the way of the battle.

Also, frames falling off in battle is a possible sign of a fake bey (fakes are looser than actual frames and discs
(Jul. 04, 2018  6:10 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Also, frames falling off in battle is a possible sign of a fake bey (fakes are looser than actual frames and discs

Quite the opposite actually... From my experience.
(Jul. 04, 2018  6:10 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: The Revive Phoenix armor reminds me of Metal Fight beys, like when they used to come apart sometimes in battle and the Clear Wheel gets in the way of the battle.

Also, frames falling off in battle is a possible sign of a fake bey (fakes are looser than actual frames and discs

So Illinuc's Beat Kuculcan is fake? Actually loose frames are not uncommon.
(Jul. 04, 2018  6:14 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  6:10 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Also, frames falling off in battle is a possible sign of a fake bey (fakes are looser than actual frames and discs

Quite the opposite actually... From my experience.

(Jul. 04, 2018  11:47 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  6:10 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: The Revive Phoenix armor reminds me of Metal Fight beys, like when they used to come apart sometimes in battle and the Clear Wheel gets in the way of the battle.

So Illinuc's Beat Kuculcan is fake? Actually loose frames are not uncommon.

"possible"
(Jul. 05, 2018  2:43 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2018  6:14 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Quite the opposite actually... From my experience.

(Jul. 04, 2018  11:47 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: So Illinuc's  Beat Kuculcan is fake? Actually loose frames are not uncommon.

"possible"
First thing, don't reply with one word and second, the frase in brackets was not representing "possible" and was a statement. So what I'm saying is subjective and I'm saying that where I am, everything with fakes are tighter than TT models for teeth to frames to driver.

Also, a way to avoid this is that when you have a right spin bey, hold the disk with your left and rotate clockwise. If you have left, hold the disc on the right again and push it anti clockwise.
I heard that if the top layer on the Revive Phoenix layer comes off it counts as a round loss is that true?
(Jul. 06, 2018  1:03 AM)Edubz209 Wrote: I heard that if the top layer on the Revive Phoenix layer comes off it counts as a round loss is that true?

It literally says the opposite in the opening post of this announcement. ;) It's not a round loss if the Revive Armour pops off mid-battle.
(Jul. 06, 2018  3:26 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2018  1:03 AM)Edubz209 Wrote: I heard that if the top layer on the Revive Phoenix layer comes off it counts as a round loss is that true? Oh Sorry thank you for telling me though 

It literally says the opposite in the opening post of this announcement. Wink It's not a round loss if the Revive Armour pops off mid-battle.
(Jul. 07, 2018  9:33 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: so any restrictions on launchers?

You cannot change your launching Gear when you are In a match, nothing else
(Jul. 07, 2018  9:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

so I can use my sword launcher?
(Jul. 07, 2018  10:02 AM)Bananareaper Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  9:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You cannot change your launching Gear when you are In a match, nothing else

so I can use my sword launcher?
Sure You can. EDITED
(Jul. 07, 2018  9:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

What do you mean by gear?
(Jul. 07, 2018  10:06 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  10:02 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: so I can use my sword launcher?
Sure You can. For TT standard Sword launcher, you cannot change Modes mid- match, Like power mode, whole match is power mode then

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure changing things like spin direction is allowed. Why wouldn't this be allowed?
(Jul. 07, 2018  10:19 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2018  9:35 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: You cannot change your launching Gear when you are In a match, nothing else
What do you mean by gear?

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure changing things like spin direction is allowed. Why wouldn't this be allowed?

Gear means Launcher setup, like angle compass , wieght Damper.
Actually, i remember ...........
anyways I cannot find those lines
(Jul. 09, 2018  9:19 PM)hbr1206 Wrote: Is salamander s4 banned?

Hell Salamander is not banned

No. The Hell Salamander layer is legal.

You can check the rules under the "More" button at the top of the page, click that and look for "Rules & Resources".

Here's a shortcut to Burst's rules.
Since the sr later is banned can I use the rest of its combo?
(Jul. 09, 2018  9:24 PM)hbr1206 Wrote: Since the sr later is banned can I use the rest of its combo?

Yes, bannings only cover very specific parts. The 0 disc and Zeta driver of the stock combination are fine.

no its not