WBO Organized Play Random Thoughts

(Jan. 08, 2014  6:11 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2014  6:08 AM)Tri Wrote: So, I just thought of something, I was looking at the rankings where I am with a lot of other people with the same amount of points as me, and I was curious to know what decides who has the better rank for bladers with the same amount of points?

Decimals.

There are decimals????? Chocked_2

Mind. Blown. Why aren't they displayed, exactly?
So, I just sent in 10$ extra.
In upcoming tournaments, would I be able to just use that?
(Jan. 08, 2014  10:06 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: So, I just sent in 10$ extra.
In upcoming tournaments, would I be able to just use that?

I do not necessarily understand what "just use that" means specifically, but sure, it could be a 'credit' for whatever you would have had to send in future tournaments.
That's what I meant hah. Thanks
(Jan. 08, 2014  10:01 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Mind. Blown. Why aren't they displayed, exactly?

Because round integers are oh-so-neat-looking. (Did I use too many hyphens there?)
Just one, between "neat" and "looking." ;D I just hit 25 faces! A FULL 5 BARS. OCD is calm in this one.
Included is my Prize Hunter face! Thanks Uwik! :3
I was wondering, the Hasbro Vortex stadiums come with double elimination Bracket sheets, would one be able to use those as the guide for an event?
I can't wait for my BeyPoints to get processed again!(happy like I wanna open presents!) I will be getting 3 new faces, included are 2 Bronze faces and a Ruby Face! I will also be getting 15 more wins, and only 5 losses. I legit pulled two Shining Dog MS's in a row.(>.>)
I'm loving my beyrank! Some people said I'd be in the 1000-1100 and some said 500-600 XP
3 numbers away from the cursed number... I got me a Sapphy! (Sapphire face)
(Mar. 17, 2014  5:20 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: 3 numbers away from the cursed number... I got me a Sapphy! (Sapphire face)

Thanks for the uplifting reply T_T

Congrats on the sapphire face though!
(Mar. 17, 2014  4:51 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: I'm loving my beyrank! Some people said I'd be in the 1000-1100 and some said 500-600 XP
Congratulations man! I would of expected you to do somewhat better, though. Afterall, you should be getting 10-15 points from each attendee you've won against. But anyways, congratulations, and keep it up!

Oh yeah, it's finally time to change your rap, haha.
(Mar. 17, 2014  10:15 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2014  4:51 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: I'm loving my beyrank! Some people said I'd be in the 1000-1100 and some said 500-600 XP
Congratulations man! I would of expected you to do somewhat better, though. Afterall, you should be getting 10-15 points from each attendee you've won against. But anyways, congratulations, and keep it up!

Oh yeah, it's finally time to change your rap, haha.

#663 isn't too bad for my first tourney I think Smile

Way to go TLK!Smile
Seeing the combos people use in other regions really makes me appreciate how developed MD's meta is.
And I love how unique ours is.
I love how our meta is built upon whatever is currently in stock at Toys R Us. No offense to anyone who attended the last LA tournament, none of it is aimed at them.
I love how ours has no attack and thus, no defense Tongue_out
(Apr. 01, 2014  12:35 AM)Dual Wrote: I love how ours has no attack and thus, no defense Tongue_out

spam Wyvang Wyvang then Wink

That moment when you see your beyrank has moved back 2 spots Unhappy((
Win percentage>Beypoints>Rank for me personally haha.

But that'll happen for a while, until you participate in more events (and do good haha).
Would they not all be relative?

I am excited to see my rank change after our latest tournament has been processed!

Also, dragon King It might be the cold, but attack types just don't do well in Chicago.
(Apr. 07, 2014  3:57 AM)Dual Wrote: Also, dragon King It might be the cold, but attack types just don't do well in Chicago.

It also might be the wind, because you live in the Windy City.
(Apr. 07, 2014  3:57 AM)Dual Wrote: Would they not all be relative?

I am excited to see my rank change after our latest tournament has been processed!

Also, dragon King It might be the cold, but attack types just don't do well in Chicago.

Somebody should make a ranked list of win percentages...

Force smash?
#reclaimmybeyrankbelowtheblackdragon=achieved
(Apr. 22, 2014  10:46 PM)Time Wrote: #reclaimmybeyrankbelowtheblackdragon=achieved
#ragerbladewillbeatyousunday