WBO Organized Play Random Thoughts

Happy to see I've increased my lead in the Burst Rankings after the latest Toronto event was processed! Smile I'll need it after my relatively poor performance of 5-5 that happened at the next tournament that is to be processed haha. Going to be so cool to see what the rankings look like when the dust settles after BEYBLADE NORTH 2016.
But didn't Dual Layers, Dual Fun happen after the Wari Bey x WBO Tournament? Wasn't it supposed to be processed first?
It will not be processed, in the end: not everyone agreed about creating accounts, and the format of the tournament was apparently too odd to process.
(May. 10, 2016  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will not be processed, in the end: not everyone agreed about creating accounts, and the format of the tournament was apparently too odd to process.

Can't say I'm surprised by this, haha. Still super glad we were able to do it.
(May. 10, 2016  2:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 10, 2016  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It will not be processed, in the end: not everyone agreed about creating accounts, and the format of the tournament was apparently too odd to process.

Can't say I'm surprised by this, haha. Still super glad we were able to do it.

Yeah, I was disappointed in the end when I found out not everyone had made accounts (I had been told they would), but I'm happy to have been able to do the even anyways! There was just so much going on that day, and with the language barrier, and their set ways of doing certain things, it was hard to communicate everything 100% accurately.
We often make accounts for people at events who don't have them after-the-fact, but I guess this wasn't an option?
(May. 10, 2016  7:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We often make accounts for people at events who don't have them after-the-fact, but I guess this wasn't an option?

This requires getting their e-mail, which is part of what they didn't necessarily want to provide.
Hey guys! Just got an email that my submission for a Beyblade tournament at Anime Festival Orlando was approved! Please please let me know if you can make the drive down to Orlando the weekend of July 29th to July 31st—Florida resident or not—so I can start planning.

(Posting this outside of the FL tournament thread in order to reach as many people as possible)
So awesome! Congratulations!
Looks like the Zankye 100 Million Views tournament was processed. Surprised that I'm still hanging on to the top spot in the Burst Rankings! But it helps that most of my losses were against highly ranked players. 1234beyblade or JesseObre (or both) will definitely pass me after Stir it Up is processed, though.
(May. 23, 2016  11:05 PM)Kei Wrote: Looks like the Zankye 100 Million Views tournament was processed. Surprised that I'm still hanging on to the top spot in the Burst Rankings! But it helps that most of my losses were against highly ranked players. 1234beyblade or JesseObre (or both) will definitely pass me after Stir it Up is processed, though.

Glad I only moved down 3 points after going 6-5, hahahaha.
Is it ok to use GIF as banner of Event?

I mean in Event Thread
(Jun. 14, 2016  2:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Is it ok to use GIF as banner of Event?

I mean in Event Thread

Definitely, as long as it's appropriate!
It should also not be too big and last too long, otherwise some browsers might crash and we want the tournament topics to be as accessible and smooth to visit as possible, hah.
Oh, man. Today, I took out my school computer backup flash drive to finish up the BeyChannel video for Star City Assault. All I needed to do was update the placeholder text to the proper font, but when I plugged it in, I discovered that I didn't have a copy of the folder with tournament footage or Premiere file... Hopefully my camera still has some of the footage, maybe I'll be able to re-create it to some extent. So upset right now, though. Crying
Noooo Unhappy Hope it turns up.
Man, camera-related things always have a tendency to screw up eventually... I cross my fingers.
I really hope you can find it. Was looking forward to watching a VA tournament.
You could say I'm very consistent:

[Image: rankings%20funny_zpsmrcrr8id.png]
Same here. Tongue_out

I actually think this is a bug, since it says my win rate for Burst is 30%. lol

Will look into it.
LOL, totally thought I'd been more dominant in burst, should have actually checked the math.
Just processed Burst Outta School from Toronto back in June and @[✱] made it to the first page of the Burst Rankings at BeyRank #14 after just a couple tournaments! Awesome!

And in other news, @[Mitsu] just barely hung on to the top spot. Tongue_out
Goodbye, first page. It was fun while it lasted Crying

congrats to @[LMAO] for making plat tho
(Jul. 31, 2016  2:39 AM)Wombat Wrote: Goodbye, first page. It was fun while it lasted Crying

congrats to @[LMAO] for making plat tho

Thanks dude! You're only off the second page by around 20 points, take my brother out of there please lol.

Always wanted to be Top 5, so happy about this!