WBO Organized Play Random Thoughts

Learned a valuable lesson today- never underestimate the stamina abilities of Hell.
*cough*evenifEarthisstillbetter*cough*
At a tournament? It and Basalt are supposed to be banned...right?
Nah, this tournament wasn't limited. Just highly encouraged pre-4D.
Oh, my bad, haha. But that shows why it was banned in Limited then, eh?
I personally don't think Hell should be banned. Basalt didn't completely dominate for our tournament either, but I can see why it is off limits in limited.
To those saying Hell shouldn't be banned:
Did any of you play in that era? Hell was good even on other tracks then BD145. Ive seen Hell 230 CS do well. Hell as an attacker and stamina. For now its better on the list.
(Dec. 28, 2013  7:30 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I personally don't think Hell should be banned. Basalt didn't completely dominate for our tournament either, but I can see why it is off limits in limited.
if hell is unbanned, then hell combo > earth combo (not sure about gravity though)
i recall a tourney in may ( this year) we too had encouraged pre 4D beys,
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mumbai-I...e-26-05-13
we had basalt dominating , i won every battle using basalt 230 CS .. so at our tourney basalt did dominate Smile

EDIT: yo didnt see dark mousy post...
Well, tbd passed me in beyrank, I'm kind of mad, get up to MD soon alright buddy? I'll take away the difference myself
There are only 29 people with the Onyx Face! And I'm one of them! Grin
(Jan. 04, 2014  7:20 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: There are only 29 people with the Onyx Face! And I'm one of them! Grin

Excuse me, I'm only 11% there to getting one. I want to be #30!
11% is still far away, good luck XD
I'll probably get it in my next tournament. I'm just 5 wins away from getting it ATM.
Out of curiosity, how long is considered long enough before a tournament gets processed? I know we all want it done ASAP, but what do you guys think is the realistic deadline? 1 week? 2 weeks? 1 month? 2 months?
(Jan. 06, 2014  7:23 AM)Uwik Wrote: Out of curiosity, how long is considered long enough before a tournament gets processed? I know we all want it done ASAP, but what do you guys think is the realistic deadline? 1 week? 2 weeks? 1 month? 2 months?

2 weeks, and 1 month.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but has a fistfight of any kind broke out during a tournament?
Well my rank went from in the 1600's to the 500's! Pretty good! I love y rank right now and I hope I raise it within the next months.
I like 2 weeks, many of the members here in VA get a little antsy after that Tongue_out
(Jan. 03, 2014  3:58 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote: Photos from [Toronto, Ontario, 5/25/13] BEYBLADE REVOLUTION: WBO North American Championship

Thanks for posting these!
(Jan. 06, 2014  8:21 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: 2 weeks, and 1 month.

(Jan. 07, 2014  1:44 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I like 2 weeks, many of the members here in VA get a little antsy after that Tongue_out

OK, ideally, the time should be split between my processing and the host's results & fees submission. Should we expect the hosts to submit the results & fees in one week then? Also, FYI, the VA's December tournaments are queued into the 2nd week already and we still have not received anything from the host.
Excuse me? I sent in the fees.
Day of.

The paypal order says it was complete for December. I am NOT sending fees from that /again/. But I did for the Friday tournament. /Again/.
This is just a misunderstanding. I think I opened your message about the results only to make sure everyone had their points for the Scavenger Hunt, but among all this work, I forgot to forward the results to Uwik. Ideally, in the future, all tournament organisers should send the results both to Uwik and me. He will most likely process them, while I need to see if there is anything wrong about them that would prevent the immediate approval of your next events.
So, I just thought of something, I was looking at the rankings where I am with a lot of other people with the same amount of points as me, and I was curious to know what decides who has the better rank for bladers with the same amount of points?
(Jan. 08, 2014  6:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is just a misunderstanding. I think I opened your message about the results only to make sure everyone had their points for the Scavenger Hunt, but among all this work, I forgot to forward the results to Uwik. Ideally, in the future, all tournament organisers should send the results both to Uwik and me. He will most likely process them, while I need to see if there is anything wrong about them that would prevent the immediate approval of your next events.

Personally I send them to Kai-V, Kei, Arupae, Blitz, & Uwik. Just to make sure they don't get lost.
(Jan. 08, 2014  6:08 AM)Tri Wrote: So, I just thought of something, I was looking at the rankings where I am with a lot of other people with the same amount of points as me, and I was curious to know what decides who has the better rank for bladers with the same amount of points?

Decimals.
I never thought about that. I thought it only stayed as a whole number! Thanks!