WBO Organized Play Random Thoughts

Galaxy4Stars, it's understandable to feel dissatisfied, but from what I gather, the ruling was fair and justified. Chin up buddy, redeem yourself in the next tournament. 4th place out of 30 bladers is still an accomplishment. You should be proud.
Other than this conflict in the finals, I believe that the Ataque de Año Nuevo tournament was a success. The kids had a lot of fun, and everyone had fun playing in the BB-10 stadiums. For me, it was nice to get out of the country, and I proved to myself that I can still compete in a area with a harder meta game. And to my surprise, it was not that hard, I took down Arupaeo the cool way, mirror match on TH170, lol. I lost to aj_the_elite, sometimes you can't always win, and he did pretty good in this tourney, by taking down me and Galaxy4stars. I should been watching for what combo he was using, but what the hell.

It was nice to see Arupaeo and Dei also.
I lost the tournament with a score of 2-2. Bro, stop whining when you beasted me. >:V
(Jan. 23, 2012  1:13 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I lost the tournament with a score of 2-2. Bro, stop whining when you beasted me. >:V

Ha ha, you still no attack types better than I do. Smile
So I have almost not moved in terms of Beypoints since BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2 got processed, but my rank increased. Not bad for one win followed by two losses.
Yes! 17% increase XD

Anyways, for all the tournaments that I attended before Crusade, my percentage was 50%. Yes, for ALL the tournaments. But Crusade unbalanced it, haha.
Eh, it already happened, but my rank jumped the thousands to the hundreds. So, Yippeez!
theese are the combos I actually use in tourneys
Phantom bull mfh tr145 swd
phantom bull mfh gb145 w2d
duo wolf mfh s130 swd
blitz pegasus mfh uw145 ms
flash fireblaze mfh w145 mf
fang cetus mfh w145 mb
msf ifraid ifraid b
death tempo mfh w105 xf
variares mfh b
jade pisces mfh tr145 eds
bakushin gasher mfh s130 ewd
if you have a question about why i use theese combos or what they are supposed to do
or even how they compare to currently accepted top teir say below and i will try to respond
Now that you can do zero-g tournaments I'm wondering if Hasbro will ever make a stadium the WBO approves for tournaments. Especially if they become the driving force behind beyblades in the future.
Woa, I just noticed three tournaments will be happening on the same day: December 15, 2012!
Well, that day sure will be lively. First tourney coming up that I'll be attending, hope I win!
(Nov. 24, 2012  1:50 PM)Coach Wrote: Now that you can do zero-g tournaments I'm wondering if Hasbro will ever make a stadium the WBO approves for tournaments. Especially if they become the driving force behind beyblades in the future.

Boy I hope so! I think the Zero-G stadiums are all "safe enough" to be sold in the US. I've never seen a bey ejected straight up through the top, as all of the regular stadium outs are aimed down through the pockets.
Frustrated thought. Can't get bladers to talk, Can't get them to respond to threads or PMs. Can't get indoor locations worth anything to not think they're worth way too much... $150 is a bit too much for 4 hours at a hotel... How is the South not Tournament central? well they think 60 degrees is cold I guess...
Some tournaments are so easy to get together, some just never get put together.
(Dec. 08, 2012  10:26 PM)Coach Wrote: Frustrated thought. Can't get bladers to talk, Can't get them to respond to threads or PMs. Can't get indoor locations worth anything to not think they're worth way too much... $150 is a bit too much for 4 hours at a hotel... How is the South not Tournament central? well they think 60 degrees is cold I guess...
Some tournaments are so easy to get together, some just never get put together.
60 degrees cold in the south? Sounds more like the southwest, the area where I live, rather than the southeast, where I used to live, lol. I've lived in Indiana, and I can say I'll never experience a winter like those four winters, so if weather is the reason behind little tournaments, people need to man up or something XD
Look what I found as I was taking pictures of my entire collection today ...

I have a question. Is it possible to challenge bladers to a one on one and gain beypoints? Or must one participate in a tournament? (As there are none within a 30 mile radius of me and only 3-4 bladers I know of)
It unfortunately must be a battle that is part of an approved tournament. In the past, too many people abused the one-on-one battle option and submitted fake matches just to get more Beypoints. At least in tournaments, with people paying an entry fee, we can be sure that the results are true to a minimum.
Just curious, is there any way to have a BRR tournament on Challonge?

If this is the wrong place then delete this post.
I believe you just divide the blocks as different Round Robins.
Isn't that pretty time consuming though?
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:01 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Just curious, is there any way to have a BRR tournament on Challonge?

If this is the wrong place then delete this post.

Dividing blocks is what you do. If you have someone with an ipad or something its relatively quick. Thats how we do it in nc. I use my tablet and Primus uses his ipad. We get an entire event done in less then two hoursm
Continued from WBO Random Thoughts:

(Oct. 02, 2013  5:29 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  11:25 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  11:23 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: My rank fell hah

My rank fell as well.

(Oct. 02, 2013  2:07 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2013  11:20 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: So my rank went up drastically from BEYBLADE REVOLUTION haha.

Same! For me, I went from 2,212 place to 228! It feels good to know that you're in the top 300 in the world of Beyblade, considering all of the people who have played Beyblade, haha.

You guys do know that this thread exists, right?: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...m-Thoughts

It would be more appropriate to discuss this type of thing there, in the BEYBLADE REVOLUTION Official Events thread. I'll post my reply in the WBO OP Random Thoughts thread to encourage people to use it.

I seem destined to remain in the 1,600-1,700 BeyPoints range forever haha. I keep getting close to breaking the 1,700 barrier, but then I lose a bit and begin the climb once gain. Unhappy

However, I have done relatively well since School's Out, Bey Now! in June, winning three of the past four Toronto tournaments, so it should be interesting to see what type of effect that has on my ranking. I should be able to pass ControL_ for the 4th Place spot at the very least. The only tournament I played poorly in since School's Out, Bey Now! was HIGH PARK THROWDOWN 5 in July where I went 3-2.

Reaching Blitz and Hell Kid just seems insurmountable at this point. In addition to their performance in general, I believe they (in addition to the other UK players near the top of the rankings) also had the benefit of participating in a number of enormous tournaments in London back when the community over there was larger, which increased the multiplier on the amount of BeyPoints they earned.
I flied...Jesus Christ already Rank 9! JUST MORE PROCESSING TO GO! RANK 5 HERE I COME!
My rank flied from my two recent tournaments... 700s-500s-top 200. I feel like I'm better than LMAO or anyone in the world! Mwahahahaha!
(Oct. 03, 2013  1:35 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: My rank flied from my two recent tournaments... 700s-500s-top 200. I feel like I'm better than LMAO or anyone in the world! Mwahahahaha!

Don't get too excited haha, a few Toronto tournaments need to be processed, and I placed in 3 out of 4 of them (I think?), so I might be able to crack atleast 150th place haha.

I want you to come to a tournament in Toronto one day (aside from BR) I want to see how you battle Smile
I might actually be able to come to one maybe around March or April... maybe