WBO Anniversary Scavenger Hunt Results!!

Dear World Bladers, the results for the Scavenger Hunt are in!

This first edition was a huge success, and you can bet that we will try it again in the future (with new questions and achievements of course)! One thing's certain: it definitely made people search more around the site and even learn more about its history and its functions.

What did you like most about it? Do you think something should have been different? Were there not enough goals to achieve? Let us know right here in this topic.

First of all, let's see what the actual answers are for each of the questions!
  • Host or participate in at least one approved tournament (4 points)
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org : "What's the average RPM for a Metal Fight Beyblade?" (1 Point) : 5500, with a Beylauncher, the launcher used by most Bladers
  • Get four of your referrals to Like the official WBO Facebook Page (2 Points)
  • Earn four (new) valid referrals (3 Points) (To be valid, referrals needed to have a few posts/be active, and they should also not share your IP address.)
  • Get a photograph of at least four people playing Beyblade, with a big sign saying "Happy Anniversary WBO! " (3 Points)
  • Share a Beywiki article (requires proof such as a screenshot) (1 Point)
  • Share a BeyChannel video (requires proof such as screenshot) (1 Point)
  • Where on BeyChannel? "Bring on the power!" (1 Points) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GBiEMYA...GA&index=8
  • Receive an additional, new Face (2 Points)
  • Be the first to find the "____ Face" hidden around the site each week (2 Points) (To find the answers, you should look throughout the other topic.)
  • Post an entry in the "Face Contest: Design Burning Kerberous ZERO-G Ver.!" (2 Points)
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What was the precursor to the World Beyblade Organization?" (1 Point) : The IBA! http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/IBA:About
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What was our first ever official tournament?" (1 Point) : The first tournament to officially be held after the World Beyblade Organization was launched, and with enough players to be forever considered official too, was Frozen Garden Cup - http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Frozen-G...ntral-Park
  • Upload a video to Youtube discussing what you like the most about the World Beyblade Organization (2 Points)
  • NEW!! Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What were the original names for Sagittario and Leone?" (1 Point) : Chiron/Cheiron and Leo
  • NEW!! Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Who are all the Members who were shown wearing a WBO T-shirt on this site?" (2 points) : Valentin, Bey Brad, Kei, ikmv, Kai-V, marcoy, DJ Leon, zrialkilla, Atongits, and zionson. Some Italian Members were also shown wearing a WBO T-shirt, but they were technically not posted right on this site.
  • NEW!! Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What are the usernames of all WBO Committee and Global Moderators, past and present, excluding those who have the Face of Soul?" [12 usernames] (2 Points) : Bey Brad, Uwik, Grey, Yugi Jyudai, ZenX, Cye Kinomiya, blah, OkiBlaze, Roan, Spinster, bugturtles, Diamond

We bet you're smashing your forehead with how close you were to getting all those answers right! Ah well, it's the effort that counts, we still love you!

By the way, we really enjoyed all the appreciation videos that were made just for this occasion! They were really sweet!

So, you remember what all the hot prizes are? To refresh your memory, here they are again:

Even if you're not in the top scorers, if you've got 5 points, you can redeem them for one of these:
For 6 points, you can get either of these:
However, for 8 points, you can get the brand new and exclusive Face Booster VIVID [Image: faceboostervivid.png]! This is your only chance!

Now, for the physical prizes, our gift box for you contains:
  • 1st Place: Big Bang Pegasis F:D WBO Ver. + BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F + Face Booster VIVID
  • 2nd Place: Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F WBO Ver. + BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F + Face Booster VIVID
  • 3rd Place: Storm Pegasis 105RF WBO Ver. + BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F + Face Booster VIVID
  • 4th-8th Place: BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F
  • 9th-15th Place: ZERO-G Booster of your choice
  • 16th-20th Place: BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB

You've seen one sneak-peak posted by Mtwo of his recolours, but here they are all finally, unveiled to your eyes!! The concept was developped by Mtwo himself: adorning the colours of the WBO, you get 2 Beyblades so you can mix and match the parts and form your own combination of orange and blue to represent the World Beyblade Organization!

Big Bang Pegasis F:D, WBO Ver.!
[Image: BBPTop_zps48ec91b4.png]
Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F, WBO Ver.!
[Image: GalaxyTop_zpsa006f8d3.png]
Storm Pegasis 105RF, WBO Ver.!
[Image: StormTop_zpsf60b368b.png]

These are amazing! Thanks Mtwo for those awesome gifts!

What's this? "Shut up and tell us who won already!"? Alright, alright, without further ado, let the drums roll like the thunders of your Beyspirit!

In reverse direction though, here are the winners of the BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB :

... Bj3rdd (15)

... Pyrus10000 (14)

... The Beymaster (14)

... Luck (13)

... Pokemon Trainer (12)

Congrats to you guys! As you can see, we've written your final number of points besides your username, so you'll know how many points you can exchange for the Face Boosters listed above.

Now, for the winners of a ZERO-G Booster of your choice...

... *Ginga* (20)

... Ingulit (18)

... ShinobuXD (17)

... Mandar05 (16)

... ZX (15)

... Imperial (15)

... zeneo (15)

As for the BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F, the winners are...

... Cannon (23)

... Ga’Hooleone (22)

... Darkwocher (21)

... TheAndreScrolls (21)

... Tris (21)

Ooooh, now the last three positions are upon us! Who are the not-so-lucky-because-they-worked-for-it top scorers?!

The winner of the bundle Storm Pegasis 105RF WBO Ver. + BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F + Face Booster VIVID is...

... Galaxy (23)!

The 2nd-place winner of the bundle Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F WBO Ver. + BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F + Face Booster VIVID is...

... Ashton pinto (27)!

And the very big-big winner of this whole Scavenger Hunt, who will get the bundle Big Bang Pegasis F:D WBO Ver. + BBG-26 Starter Samurai Pegasis W105R²F + Face Booster VIVID is...

... Real Madrid (29)!!

Woohoo!! You guys can PM Kei with your shipping address and what you've won, and your prize(s) will be shipped as soon as possible! Congratulations and good work!

There were other Members who had accumulated more points, but since they were found to have shared answers with others, unfortunately we had to move them out of prize range. The points have remained though, so they can still be exchanged for the aforementioned Face Boosters!

Here are the rest of the participants who have gotten enough points for the Anniversary Face 2012!

Nik1392 (25)
N0body (25)
Janstarblast (15)
Christophermk (12)
C a o S³ (12)
BeybladePants11 (12)
Raigeko13 (12)
Scout25 (11)
Dolph (11)
Sentinel Prime (11)
Blader Phantom (11)
Insane (10)
Kaizer Vearn (10)
Dark_Mousy (10)
Curious George (10)
Manicben (9)
UltimiteOrion (9)
Death! (9)
Wpardin (8)
Tri (8)
BladerPegasis (7)
Stormscorpio1 (7)
Tech (7)
The Dragoon (6)
Pranzdiv123 (6)
Prastyo wibowo (6)
Clintonbeyblade (6)
Gmanbolt5 (6)
Ultra (6)
Clefairy (6)
Thunder Dome (6)
Primal (6)
Kain_Highwind (6)
Xsora10 (6)
Daft Mau5 (5)
Bobmcdoogal (5)
Synth (5)
Odin (5)
Sildron (5)
Kujikato (5)
Benjohadi (5)
Time (5)
FlashKrieg (5)

So, if you've got enough points to get a Face Booster as explained before, post your Face Booster choice right in this topic, and we'll open them for you!

But hey, you remember that we mentioned that 10 lucky Members who would do something extra in this Scavenger Hunt, notably by the quality of their contributions, would get a special prize? This surprise is from dimsum2u, who has generously decided to add 10 clear red Perseus Faces to the prize pool!! Thanks dimsum2u! Look at these beauties!

The winners, specifically chosen by us, are: Tris, Sentinel Prime, Luck, Cannon, Galaxy, Dark_Mousy, Darrel Lie, The Assassin, Lambo-Kun, and Samkul238. Good work to all of you! Send a PM to Kai-V with your shipping address.

That's it for today! Once again, congratulations to everybody, you all did really well!

By the way, we might have a very brief maintenance period in the night of Saturday to Sunday, but it shouldn't last much more than an hour! We'll simply be upgrading our software.
Yay! I won! Congratulations all! To bad some people cheated though ...

And damn, Spinster was the other mod? Fudge.

EDIT: first post boi
I'm smashing my head right now about the Leone and SGTO one and the Mod and committee one. I was so close for the committee one. Stupid me. Congrats to everyone. Congrats to Dark for winning the Perseus face. I pick Face Booster Orange [Image: faceboosterorange.png]
Also this was fun. I wish there were a few more things to do, but oh well maybe next time. I liked the ones where you have to look around on the site to find the answers. Those made me look through so many threads. Also finding the hidden face was fun.
Whoa, I remember I had 19 points...
Well, whatever be the reason for deduction, its alright, haha!

Congrats to all winners! Grin

FB Vivid and FB Purple are my choices!
Oh yes, how about FB Vivid, Orange, and Amber.

I just want as many faces as possible, hah.
Firstly,A huge,huge round of applaud to the committee,to make this a success.
then,a huge round of applaud to all who participated.
congrats Real Madrid,That Anniversary poster was epic.
I'll take
1x Face Booster VIVID(8 points)
1x Face Booster Orange
(Hope I get something rare)
Now all I have to do is PM Kei....
PS-The committee should also be given a Face Booster VIVID,they've worked really hard for the success of this hunt
Congratz to all! I want the Face Booster Vivid Smile
PS: So I will have only 4 points, I can't get anything else?
I would like face booster Vivid. And thanks for the Perseus face.
I did not think I would win a actual prize, this is awesome. Also, for the Face Boosters, can I have a Face Booster Vivid and a Face Booster Red please.
Edit: Mtwo's recolours look awesome. My favourites have to be the blue Big Bang Pegasus and the Blue Galaxy Pegasus
5th place! So close! Pinching_eyes_2 If I had just uploaded my design contest entry in time...

I'll go with two FB VIVIDS and a FB Purple (perseus pl0x)! And congrats to ashton pinto, that kid definitely deserved it.
Cool congratulations to all the winners of the Scavenger Hunt ! great ~!

I choose one of Face Booster AMBER, and one of Face Booster VIOLET (Costs full 10 points).
Thanks and good luck to the others !

And Mtwo your recolours are beautiful I really like them ! Very nice !
Nobody comments on the beauty of Mtwo's recolours, and the cool concept he thought of ? You get two prizes instead of one, as was initially planned.
Well, i don't know if you saw, but he showed them in some thread, probably repaints and special customizations ...

But they really are nice, hah. And the idea is great.
i pick face booster violet
Another great giveaway I won! Thank you Kai-V, and everybody else who had a part in this awesome giveaway. Well anyways, I hope that the World Beyblade Organization will continue to rise. Also congrats to all the winners, and everybody else who participated. It is a great honor to be apart of this organization, so thank you ALL for letting me be here.

The face boosters I choose are Face Booster Vivid and Face Booster Green!

Man those custom repaints by Mtwo are so awesome, I wish I could have gotten' one of them. Oh well, they are still epic!
Those recoulors are boss, haha. Congrats to the prize winners.

I'd like Face Booster Vivid.
(Jan. 25, 2013  9:26 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: Well anyways, I hope that the World Beyblade Organization will continue to rise.

I can assure you that we have something huge for the Beyblade community up our sleeves, and this comment would definitely be associated with a wink.
How can you go up much higher, hah. Unless it has something to do with the post in the Stores with Beyblade in Stock thread?
Something huge? Well, I definitely can't wait for that.

Anyways, congratulations to everyone, and thanks as well for making this an awesome anniversary for the WBO! It also happened to be the first one that I participated in, and I'm glad I did.

I would also like Face Booster Red please. Thanks!
Yay, I got a physical prize Grin As for the virtual prizes, I'd like two Face Booster Vivids, please!

Man, those Beyblades are beauties! I love the color schemes, and I really like the idea that there are two Beys you can mix to make your favorite WBO-themed custom (especially with BBP since the wheel comes in so many parts). To be honest I hadn't been thrilled by the original mixed ones, but I'm floored by how great these new ones look. They are spectacular, congrats to everyone who got one! Heck, I even like the Perseus faces, I wish I'd been able to do some more to have a shot at them! Congrats again to those who won them Grin

I really liked the majority of the questions and tasks since they really encouraged learning about the community and getting people into the game.

As far as doing things differently, some of the questions should have been worth more points and some less based on difficulty, as some of these were reallllly hard to answer (maybe tone down the difficulty a smidge next time?). I'd also say the number of points you get for going to a tournament and getting referrals could use a reduction, as while it's great to encourage that sort of thing, it's sometimes simply not possible to attend one/find that many new members. Because those things were worth so many points, the few who could do them were almost unbeatable without having to do much else in the hunt, which isn't spectacular.

I liked the number of goals, though more would not be a bad thing! I liked that one got points for entering the design contest, for example; more goals like that would be great.

Overall, I had a great time with this hunt, and I hope to be here for the next one! Happy Anniversary WBO one last time, and congrats to all the winners!
0_0 Those are AWESOME RECOLORS.
Congrats to everyone! By the way, my name is not BladerPegasis anymore, it is Rush, lol.

EDIT: I pick face booster orange please Smile
Cool, I qualify for a Face! May not be a physical prize, but I can blame that on my laziness, haha.

I think the scavenger hunt was a great success. The questions were intriguing, the prizes provided something to convince us to rack up points (even though I only managed to get six Tongue_out), and everything else seemed to go really well. Smile

I have to say, those recolors are beautiful! Mtwo sure does have a lot of talent to be able to make them. Smile

As for my Face Booster, I'm going to have to go with Orange.
Congratulations to everybody who won!
And my choice is Face Booster Crimson please!
Thank you WBO for this awesome contest!!

Congrats to the winners!!! Everyone who got one of Mtwo's beautiful repaints better post some pics with the parts mixed up!

I would like Face Booster Red please!
Oh wait, I just noticed this.

Kai-V Wrote:Ah well, it's the effort that counts, we still love you!

Thank you very much! Smile