WBO Anniversary Scavenger Hunt Results!!

Well, those recolors are seriously nice, Mtwo. Smile
And so are those Perseus Faces! Dimsum2u is already selling stuff so cheap, and now this! That is just awesome!

Its a shame that we missed such great prizes after coming so close...
Then again, I am happy that Kai V was informed about the mishaps by each one of us beforehand. Unfortunately for us, the sharing of answers was not what you all might think it was, but it was a couple of accidents that got us in the wrong line... In the end, we thought it was best to contact Kai V.
Maybe that is why we still have the points to get a few Faces. That is very kind of you, Kai V(and the rest of the Committee).
It still is, however, disheartening that all this had to happen. Then again, its nice to see so many friends on the winning list. Grin
Still, we do owe an apology... So, I sincerely apologize to the WBO.

On a more positive note, I can't wait for the huge announcement Kai V mentioned. Lets hope that it is as big a success as the Hunt was.

Cheers!
Congrats to the winners...the repaint looks very beautiful..it sure takes a lot of time.nce job mtwo.. Eee
as for me..i would just take face booster jade.. Confused
Real Madrid, Galaxy, Ashton Pinto. Please PM me your addresses. The recolors will be shipped straight from Indonesia.

Congratulations to all!
i will take Face Booster PURPLE and Face Booster RED.
Congratulations to all the winners and the people who participated. Nice work Committee
Bad luck i didnot win any physical prices, just that i was so lazy to search.
As for the FB i choose Face Booster Green. [Image: faceboostergreen.png]
I was just wondering whether it be legal for me to know what faces are present in the face boosters?
I'll take Crimson~

INDONESIA WITH THE TOP DOG! GO REAL MADRID!
Congrats to the winners!
And thanks to the WBO for the amazing prizes!
Congrats to all the winners!Wow,those recolors look really cool!
I will take a face booster Vivid.
(Jan. 26, 2013  6:58 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Its a shame that we missed such great prizes after coming so close...
Then again, I am happy that Kai V was informed about the mishaps by each one of us beforehand. Unfortunately for us, the sharing of answers was not what you all might think it was, but it was a couple of accidents that got us in the wrong line... In the end, we thought it was best to contact Kai V.
Maybe that is why we still have the points to get a few Faces. That is very kind of you, Kai V(and the rest of the Committee).
It still is, however, disheartening that all this had to happen. Then again, its nice to see so many friends on the winning list. Grin
Still, we do owe an apology... So, I sincerely apologize to the WBO.
You are right about that. We were very very close. But in the end, it's best that we reported those things, even if they were just accidents. We'll be more careful next time.
I apologize to the WBO as well.

Anyway, congrats to all the winners! Especially Real Madrid, ashton pinto and Galaxy.

And, I can't believe my sister actually won something even though she actually did nothing other than participating in the Pune event at the very last moment XD

I'll take 3 Facebooster Vivids

Hmm,samkul398,that's your sister's account?
I wonder what criteria was used to decide the winners of that Perseus Red Clear Face??
Face booster Jade, And face booster Vivid please Smile

Gasp
I got 2 physical prizes !?
I can't believe it... I barely thought I was going to get 1 physical prize, let alone two ! Thank you WBO Smile
It was worth all of the effort that I put in in the end it seems - Time to PM Kai-V and Kei ! Smile
Your username probably played a role in all of this.

Cannon; Haha, it's never won me any giveaways before xD

@All; I realize that I didn't quite put enough energy into my previous post - since I was much to busy celebrating Pinching_eyes_2-, so here it is; I'm so happy I that I actually cannot put it into words, I want to give the WBO committee that organized this fantastic event a huge thanks.
As for the Recolors , Mwtwo, I think they're great, and I love the fact that there are two of each, for further customization purposes.
And the perseus faces ! (Which it appears that I'll be receiving one of Smile) They're beautiful - thank you Dimsum2u
Overall chaps , thank you all ! Grin
This was pretty cool. You should do something like this again. Looking forward to your big thing. Anyway i'll take a face booster blue please.
Wow, congrats to all winners! Sweet recolours! Me want...
Anyway, I would like to snag a Facebooster VIVID please. Grin
By the way, it's time to welcome Uwik, the origin of this whole Scavenger Hunt, to the Committee! He's been secretly helping the Committee for a while now with huge contributions, so to us it's only a technicality at this point!
Awesome! Congrats Uwik. You totally deserve it. Uwik you are very helpful and knowledgeable. You have helped so many people on this site. You deserve it.
Congrats Uwik, you'll be a great comittee member!
Ah, he totally deserves it. Congrats Uwik.

EDIT: He had the idea of the scavenger hunt? So boss ...
Con-Gra-Tu-Lations Uwik!
A deserved *Promotion?* !
Congrats Uwik, you definitley deserve it! Awesome idea for the Scavenger Hunt, too!
*7th* Congrats Uwik! Thank you for coming up with the idea of the Scavenger Hunt!
Uwik,How much am I thanking you now!!
My Luck(not the member) is not that good,I never tend to be lucky to win anything(not even my community's housie event).
But the Scavenger Hunt was quite innovative
I remember this quote-
"Respect the moderators.They're there where they are because of a reason"
The Scavenger Hunt's best part was that it had nothing to do with Luck(not the user,again);
You win if you put effort.
Luck(the user this time) congrats man!