WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

(Jan. 05, 2014  5:22 PM)Justaway Wrote: TBH, I found this year's questions to be a lot easier.
I remember going through every nook and corner last year to get the names of all the committee members and the names of the people with WBO shirt, etc. Comparatively, this year I just had to go through a few threads to get the answers(although I was too hasty and ended up giving the wrong answer for a few). For the SK name dubbing, I just had to check the boxes of SonoKong Zero-G beys because I had seen almost all the pre-Zero G SK beys on ebay and they didn't have a name change. Then, for the parts adorning the tree, a simple search of 'beyblade tree' was enough to bring forward the photo of Brad's X-mas tree(which looked really awesome). Then, for the 'THE WINNER IS...', it wasn't too difficult to narrow down the result to Blader DJ's posts. The only 'tough' question this time was perhaps the 'What time is it?'. I am looking forward to what exactly was the answer to that one.
I guess it was alright to mention all that now since the hunt is over.
i found those in bold tough ...... And i'm curious to know the answers, gotta increase our knowledge in beyblade bro . ..

(Jan. 05, 2014  6:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly those were the two easiest things on there for me haha, but I guess they play to my strengths.

I wish i were you !! i still dont know those ... i m waiting for Kai V to post the answers, or someone to post
Honestly those were the two easiest things on there for me haha, but I guess they play to my strengths. Didn't have time to get all my stuff out to do the tree one properly haha, and I was only going for the anniversary face after I won one of the face hunts so those points didn't go to waste.

ashton: Eh, not really, I can't do social media stuff as easily because few of my friends take beyblade seriously and I can't get events together haha, so you're probably better off.
If only I was good enough with plastics and hms to get the tree one right.............. But overall I did pretty good for my first scavenger hunt and I really enjoyed it, thanks committee for making this happen Smile.
For me the Sonokong rename was easy. I had to ask that question before, since I knew it wasn't in the original MFB series. Tongue_out
(Jan. 05, 2014  6:35 PM)Leone19 Wrote: For me the Sonokong rename was easy. I had to ask that question before, since I knew it wasn't in the original MFB series. Tongue_out
I still can't even figure it out, haha. Still crossing my fingers for the top twenty. Till the winners come It is a mystery
Hard to win one of these if you didn't have time to host/go to a tournament. Pinching_eyes_2 I also couldn't possibly get any referrals since I convinced the few of my friends last year who were willing to join.

Trivia was decent though yeah.
I'm wondering where the anniversary faces are, but I guess the committee has a lot to do.
(Jan. 05, 2014  8:06 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote: I'm wondering where the anniversary faces are, but I guess the committee has a lot to do.

Kai-V has to finalize her list, considering it ended just yesterday, it'll be probably be a few days until the winners are announced and faces are given.

Just be patient, haha. Tongue_out
Like last year's, it will take time. For all of you saying "Oh, oh, when will I get my points. Oh, oh, when will we get the 5th Face" Please, just wait. Kai-V must be busy, so you should respect that.
The only one that was hard for me was the "What time is it" one, but I figured that out after some hard thinking.
I got the gist of it right away, but I couldn't see the image well, haha.

I liked that question, even though I didn't get it. It was creative.
It was honestly harder for me this year.

I guess I didn't take the time to look hard enough, ahahha.
this was alot of funTongue_out but i still i hope i made it to the the top 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue_out
this was my first scavenger hunt and i had lot of fun may i come in top 7 or in top 20 ;D
This isn't really related. But I think it's impressive how beyblade has changed over the years. Makes you think. Plastic with metal rings to metal screwed by a bolt. Then energy rings, 4D, and Zero G Chrome and element wheels. Wow. I wonder if another new generation will show up. Hopefully the WBO will, I think it will, be here for that!

Happy Anniversary!
(Jan. 09, 2014  3:46 AM)Lyeroo Wrote: This isn't really related. But I think it's impressive how beyblade has changed over the years. Makes you think. Plastic with metal rings to metal screwed by a bolt. Then energy rings, 4D, and Zero G Chrome and element wheels. Wow. I wonder if another new generation will show up. Hopefully the WBO will, I think it will, be here for that!

Happy Anniversary!
It's great that you think that! I do too! Your aditude is amazing to beyblade but, that wouldn't exactly go here, haha Smile