WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

You know what, guys ? I do not know about you, but these celebrations are too exciting for me to never post the leaderboard. So here we go, while still not revealing which answers were correct!

*Ginga* : 17
Naijalak : 9
Tri : 7
Kujikato : 6
The Supreme One : 6
Ga’ : 6
Ashton pinto : 6
MidgnightLWBO : 6
Shining God MS : 5
Dragoon! : 4
*Aquamarine* : 4
Pockyx3 : 4
JesseObre : 4
Daegor42 : 4
The Sponge : 4
Wally.web : 4
LMAO : 4
Wombat : 3
RagerBlade : 3
Triforceblader : 3
DRAGON KING : 3
Pegasus78610 : 2
Thunder Dome : 2
HikariSaber1005 : 2
Theblackdragon : 2
*Sorablader* : 2
Stormscorpio1 : 1
The Bishop : 1
Janstarblast : 0
Galaxy Blade : 0

I do not know if I will post an update of the leaderboard publicly before the Scavenger Hunt ends again, so this should at least give you an idea of whether you need to really work harder or whether you've achieved what you wanted! There are still a couple of weeks left!

Some event participants have not had their points yet, mostly because the hosts have not submitted the results yet.
Thanks Kai-V! But I'm feeling sad. Guess I got to work harder. I knew *Ginga* Would be in the lead.
Good lord *Ginga*, please leave some for everyone else haha!
Good job *Ginga*, but I must be getting all my answers wrong........oh well, I hope I can stay in the top twenty! (EDIT: oh, wait. I'm not in the top 20....)

EDIT: wait, does this mean u are not calculating the trivia answers yet?
(Dec. 17, 2013  1:47 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Good job *Ginga*, but I must be getting all my answers wrong........oh well, I hope I can stay in the top twenty!

EDIT: wait, does this mean u are not calculating the trivia answers yet?

No, the trivia answers are calculated. If the points are not there, you probably got it wrong.
Wooo! 8th place! Oh yeah, This weeks face should of been a little harder. It wasn't as big as the first weeks challenge.
Third? Not bad. That'll change soon though (as in dropping haha). Oh well, I just want 8 for face booster Vivid Smile.
I just want 3 points. I just want the Anniversary Face. Nothing more, nothing less. If I don't I'll be sad, lol. Gotta try harder!
Wooooo! Nice to see my name up there Smile Just wondering, are the points for the tournament Leone19 & I are hosting reflected in my points, or are they for other answers?
(Dec. 17, 2013  2:14 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I just want 3 points. I just want the Anniversary Face. Nothing more, nothing less. If I don't I'll be sad, lol. Gotta try harder!
Haha, That's what I wanted when I saw this thread Smile Also, I'm debating if I should get the Face Booster Vivid once I get 8 points. Do you guys think I should get it? Thanks Smile Ughhh. Stupid me forgot to take photos and make a photo album at A Year: The Month Of Frozen Heads Unhappy
(Dec. 17, 2013  2:46 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Wooooo! Nice to see my name up there Smile Just wondering, are the points for the tournament Leone19 & I are hosting reflected in my points, or are they for other answers?

Your tournament has not happened yet, so I have to wait until it happens and you send the results, which will give me a list of confirmed participants.
Okay, cool! That's actually good news lol. Looking forward to hopefully getting some good pictures & videos for the scavenger hunt!
(Dec. 16, 2013  11:49 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:03 AM)Tri Wrote: Emoticon list!!!

EDIT: I quit. Bai.

Cannon Wrote:Just post the answer next time ! >_>

No he wouldn't have...

But does it matter, honestly? The face was found, no need to argue about it, anyways. Tongue_out

What argument ..? there is none.

lol @ *Ginga*'s points. I always had a gut feeling you were at the top there.
I'M 4TH!!! AWESOME!

Time to climb then!
I noticed I'm not up there, but don't I have two for entering the contest and have 4(?) more for hosting on the 27? Tongue_out
(Dec. 17, 2013  3:01 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I noticed I'm not up there, but don't I have two for entering the contest and have 4(?) more for hosting on the 27? Tongue_out
(Dec. 17, 2013  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Your tournament has not happened yet, so I have to wait until it happens and you send the results, which will give me a list of confirmed participants.
lol
(Dec. 17, 2013  3:03 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2013  3:01 AM)Leone19 Wrote: I noticed I'm not up there, but don't I have two for entering the contest and have 4(?) more for hosting on the 27? Tongue_out
(Dec. 17, 2013  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Your tournament has not happened yet, so I have to wait until it happens and you send the results, which will give me a list of confirmed participants.
lol

I know,

By "I know" meaning I completely missed that. Tongue_out

but I stil would have 2 for entering the Face Contest.
I should have at least 6 points. Since I had 4 new referrals sign up on the BeyMap, and I posted the BeyBattle. And I shared a BeyChanel vid and a BeyWiki Article. Well, happy to see I'm in what, 5th-6th place? Grin I'll be updating my score soon, heh heh heh.
Wow! I'm not doing too shabby!
A few more points for me... Grin

Share Video
Share Article
Holy carp that is a big point differential.

And I still have more to do!
Well, I dont have enough for the physical prize...... But atleast I can get a anniversary face! Or I could beat *Ginga* to the hidden faces and get a face booster (it's not likely, but if I get 2 maybe I can even get those smexy MSFs!)
im here Grin
... But only for a bit. Question though - surely i can use all the same stuff last year for this year for all mah challenges??
(Dec. 17, 2013  9:54 AM)Luck Wrote: im here Grin
... But only for a bit. Question though - surely i can use all the same stuff last year for this year for all mah challenges??

Even if you could, for most of them that would be very much against the spirit of the occasion.
And no, you cannot; I look at dates and everything.

EDIT : Do not worry everyone : my document is now updated with the points from the Face Contest. For some reaosn, I had only counted one of them so far ...