WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

I think last year it helped that Kai-V (no offense) checked to make sure the Face was in its desired hiding space after posting so people could view her profile and then click to the page that it was on.
I was in school Uncertain

Oh well, I'll try to snag the next one.
C'mon! I wasn't even on Speechless, everytime I leave somebody finds it.

EDIT: *Ginga* is on a winning streakGasp , better luck next time guys (I never even got a chance to look for it Tired).
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:09 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I think last year it helped that Kai-V (no offense) checked to make sure the Face was in its desired hiding space after posting so people could view her profile and then click to the page that it was on.

I do not do that anymore though, hah.
Hey, are you kidding me! Have you forgot there's still a London Blader! This was on at 2.something AM in the morning for me! I give up on this.
I don't mean to sound rude or mad cuase I never got the face. It just wasn't fair for me.
It isn't fair for half of the other people on this site either... "WORLD Beyblade Organization"
:3
You should give *Ginga* the points and the faces he found! He's on a role Smile.
Guys, while there can be something close, there can't be a happy medium for the WHOLE world. Times are different. Kai-V can't change or stop time (at least I think she can't...) so it's impossible for everyone to be pleased here when it comes to hidden face times.
Well, not to sound rude, but I hope the next ones when I'm just online, haha.

Anyway........ *Ginga* Congratz! You're on a role! Get them all!
The. Time I decide to go play the Ps3 There's an new Face I so pissed at myself. I'm going to be up all night waiting for it next week
(Dec. 13, 2013  5:13 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: The. Time I decide to go play the Ps3 There's an new Face I so pissed at myself. I'm going to be up all night waiting for it next week

I know how u feel......been watching for the announcement all day, then when I go for an hour or so the face is hidden *sigh*.
Kai-V will try and put a face in multiple time zones so you guys will have a chance. Plus, there will most likely be a time when *Ginga* is asleep and you guys will be awake. I'll try to find a time that suits and see if that can happen and let her know or somethin.

Can't really blame her ..
*ginga* needs to stop.

(ok but still like??? wow hOW DO YOU DO THE THING¿¿)
This one was visibly more for our Members in the East, notably in Australia. We are worldwide, so I cannot just hide the new Faces in my daytime : that would be selfish.
I feel like I was selfish. I'm sorry Kai-V. Next week I'll have to stay up all night, haha. The next one will be mine!! Once again......... Congratz *Ginga* Grin
YAY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Grin Grin Grin Sadly I cannot do those competitions Unhappy but those stuff look great Grin This site is How many years old now? hmm lol so yeah YAY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I JUST BROUGHT 3 BEYS Grin Cause of this SUPER HAPPY NEWS XD
5 years old Wink.

We must stop *Ginga*'s winning streak!!!

EDIT: Yeah, I'm not blaming Kai-V, sorry if it sounded like I was Smile.
Happy Anniversary, time sure has flown by!

Just would like to take a sec and thank the awesome people here who have kept my love for the game going ever since the first generation of Beyblade and long after due to this site.

Once I return to the US, I hope to be more active as I have pretty much not had any hands on experience with Synchromes and have had to mainly go off of other members verified tests and BeyWiki articles, so it makes it somewhat difficult to post when I can't fully explain what I am talking about, but when it comes to Plastic, HMS, and early MFB and 4d, I know my stuff Smile

Two people I do want to point out though would be Kai-V and th!nk.

Kai-V has constantly kept this place interesting and has put so much work into it to keep it going. A lot of people who manage a site like this for this long typically get burnt out on it, but not Kai-V! Her love for Beyblade seems to grow more and more every day! Thank you.

th!nk has really kept me on my toes with the Plastics and HMS and has actually taught me a thing or two in the conversations we have had. He also got me into writing my first articles for the Wiki, which really sparked my interest in writing more. With the official introduction of the Limited Format, I hope he and I can share more ideas and discussion about that as well. Thank you.
Awwww, thanks, it's great to have someone like you around, helps take a lot of pressure off me in terms of answering questions and writing articles and everything (and of course having someone to chat to), and I'm glad to hear you'll be joining us in the limited subforum in the future too, I was hoping I'd see you there, haha.

I'd list my thankyous but I'd be here a very long time and inevitably forget a couple of people, most of you know who you are anyway, though I guess I probably don't really show my appreciation enough, but all the staff and everyone I interact with at least semi-regularly (and everyone who I learnt from or continue to learn from, and everyone who comes to me asking interesting questions about stuff), and so on, thanks for making my introductory post a huge bloody lie - I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'll have to get started on this scavenger hunt thing, so busy enjoying limited right now and catching up on everything now I have bandwidth and relatively stable internet again that I still haven't even started.
https://imageshack.com/i/5izr3wj So this is proof of me sharing a BeyChannel video with Google+
5 years? Wow. That's crazy. Happy Anniversary to WBO! Thanks to all the staff and everyone who helped make my time playing beyblade fun. I never expected to have that much fun playing with beyblades but I did thanks to the site. I made a couple of friends thanks to this site and I'm grateful for that, I still talk to them from time to time. WBO, keep being awesome!
I'm kinda confused about this one:

Upload a video to Youtube showing your experience at an Official WBO Organized Play Event and post it on the WBO and share it on social media (requires proof such as a screenshot, minimum length: 2 minutes).

What is the difference with this one and the one below it?
(Dec. 12, 2013  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2013  2:47 AM)XtraCorruption Wrote: for ones like show a bey channel video....should we like post a link or send it to you or take a scree shot of the video from youtube??

There is no "show" goal. Do you mean "Share a BeyChannel video" ?

yah thats what i meant srry.
What! I was going to look on the smilies list first when the next face came. I should have come earlier!!