WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

So *Ginga* uploaded the vid for me!!!!!! Here u go http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pvU-T_TqAu8...vU-T_TqAu8

Thanks again *Ginga*
Why I like the WBO
(Dec. 09, 2013  5:11 AM)Uwik Wrote: I just saw the video, and lol at Spinster, "THE BATTLE FOR NORTH AMERICA HAPPENS HERE...... in this dish."

Elliot is perfect.
Just to confirm, is there a new to find this week?
Does the first question mean we have to find and list all the parts? Also at the end will the winners be the person who earned the most points or the persons with the most points at the end (counting points redeemed).
Hopefully it's okay that I did a screencast since I didn't really want to show my face haha
Just my rambling about why I like the WBO & stuffs Pinching_eyes
(Dec. 09, 2013  8:42 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: Does the first question mean we have to find and list all the parts? Also at the end will the winners be the person who earned the most points or the persons with the most points at the end (counting points redeemed).
Can someone answer this please?
(Dec. 10, 2013  12:27 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hopefully it's okay that I did a screencast since I didn't really want to show my face haha
May I ask how you did this? I wanna do mine this that.
@oddity You can download Screencast-O-Matic for free & record up to 3:30 (I think) in the lite version.

Oh, & screetshotz! Proof of post for the Beywiki article & video from the Beychannel:
(Dec. 09, 2013  7:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2013  5:11 AM)Uwik Wrote: I just saw the video, and lol at Spinster, "THE BATTLE FOR NORTH AMERICA HAPPENS HERE...... in this dish."

Elliot is perfect.

Hahaha. The best thing for me was his expressions in the two clips leading up to the finals.

Also: "IT WASN'T MY FAULT" at 1:45.
Just curious, what if someone who wins the second or third place prize doesn't have a 3DS and doesn't ant one? (or something along those lines)
(Dec. 09, 2013  8:35 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Just to confirm, is there a new to find this week?

Yes, but not yet.

(Dec. 09, 2013  8:42 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: Does the first question mean we have to find and list all the parts? Also at the end will the winners be the person who earned the most points or the persons with the most points at the end (counting points redeemed).

Which first question ?

The one with the most points earned.
Just a reminder to everyone for social media. Tag us on twitter: worldbeyblade Use the hashtags (#) #GameDev #Beyblade #WBO5Anniversary #WBOFifthAnniversary. We can see who tags us on Facebook/Twitter. SO far very few have tagged us. Go and tag us already.
(Dec. 10, 2013  12:27 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Hopefully it's okay that I did a screencast since I didn't really want to show my face haha

That's One Great Video I'm Not Going To Lie! I Feel Like You Put A Lot Of Time And Effort In To It And That's Clearly Why This Organzation Needs More Members Like You Smile
(Dec. 10, 2013  2:57 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: That's One Great Video I'm Not Going To Lie! I Feel Like You Put A Lot Of Time And Effort In To It And That's Clearly Why This Organzation Needs More Members Like You Smile
Aww thanks! It probably isn't as good as it could be because I was just saying things off the top of my head, but I'm glad you liked it Smile
(Dec. 10, 2013  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2013  8:35 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Just to confirm, is there a new to find this week?

Yes, but not yet.

Which first question ?

The one with the most points earned.
Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: Adorning the brilliant tree were an assortment of parts and from all generations. Name them all! (2 Points)
(Dec. 10, 2013  8:55 PM)KingRagerBlade! Wrote: Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org!: Adorning the brilliant tree were an assortment of parts and from all generations. Name them all! (2 Points)

I was not the one who wrote that question, but those who have answered the question correctly for now have indeed listed all the parts they knew. Basically, yes, there are some parts that are not easy to identify, but do your best since it is indeed a two-point question, however after a while, I will know that you are referring to the right thing.
Srry if i sound like a stick in the mud but this is my first year on WBO and i have not the slightest clue how the scavenger hunt works
(Dec. 12, 2013  1:57 AM)XtraCorruption Wrote: Srry if i sound like a stick in the mud but this is my first year on WBO and i have not the slightest clue how the scavenger hunt works

Have you read all the instructions in the first post ?
(Dec. 12, 2013  1:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2013  1:57 AM)XtraCorruption Wrote: Srry if i sound like a stick in the mud but this is my first year on WBO and i have not the slightest clue how the scavenger hunt works

Have you read all the instructions in the first post ?

Yah it doesnt really make sense to me
(Dec. 12, 2013  2:18 AM)XtraCorruption Wrote: Yah it doesnt really make sense to me

You just do your best for as many goals as you can (but you can only try once per goal), you send proof that those goals were done or the answers to the questions if they are questions to me, and depending on the number of points you will have gotten for correct answers/goals done, you will probably get at least one Face or perhaps even a physical prize.
(Dec. 12, 2013  2:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2013  2:18 AM)XtraCorruption Wrote: Yah it doesnt really make sense to me

You just do your best for as many goals as you can (but you can only try once per goal), you send proof that those goals were done or the answers to the questions if they are questions to me, and depending on the number of points you will have gotten for correct answers/goals done, you will probably get at least one Face or perhaps even a physical prize.

for ones like show a bey channel video....should we like post a link or send it to you or take a scree shot of the video from youtube??
(Dec. 12, 2013  2:47 AM)XtraCorruption Wrote: for ones like show a bey channel video....should we like post a link or send it to you or take a scree shot of the video from youtube??

There is no "show" goal. Do you mean "Share a BeyChannel video" ?
Is there a new face to find?