WBO 5th Anniversary! Hooray!

(Dec. 13, 2013  4:03 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: @ Kai-V: No, I mean when was that color of the Shining God MS face made?

I think Kai-V used the original version I made by accident haha. Blue is the colour of the background on the Bit Protector sticker for Shining God MS, but eventually we ended up using yellow to help differentiate it more from Round Shell. It also helps to convey its personality of being "Shining God" more accurately too since unlike on the actual Beyblade, there's nothing to contextualize the blue background.

I'm also going to take this opportunity to encourage people to donate if they can. Everything we do depends on the funds we receive from them (and Blader Passports), so if you want to continue seeing awesome things like this and the North American Championship, please donate! There hasn't been many people who have donated recently, so there's still Faces from Face Booster WHITE II which haven't been awarded yet!:

(Dec. 14, 2013  1:33 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: I'm kinda confused about this one:

Upload a video to Youtube showing your experience at an Official WBO Organized Play Event and post it on the WBO and share it on social media (requires proof such as a screenshot, minimum length: 2 minutes).

What is the difference with this one and the one below it?

In addition to the other requirements, the goal below it specifies that you need to film a complete BeyBattle. The goal you posted implies that you should showcase you overall experience at the event, which includes showing rounds from multiple BeyBattles, in addition to footage of players interacting outside of official battles. When people post tournament videos on Youtube they tend to only show the battles, which is nice, but it doesn't give the viewer any sense for what it was like to actually be at the tournament. Showing the venue and people interacting and having fun helps to convey in a better way what the atmosphere was actually like.
Sounds good, Ill pay 10$ for a face booster white 2 at the Niles tournament.
(Dec. 14, 2013  7:34 PM)Kei Wrote: In addition to the other requirements, the goal below it specifies that you need to film a complete BeyBattle. The goal you posted implies that you should showcase you overall experience at the event, which includes showing rounds from multiple BeyBattles, in addition to footage of players interacting outside of official battles. When people post tournament videos on Youtube they tend to only show the battles, which is nice, but it doesn't give the viewer any sense for what it was like to actually be at the tournament. Showing the venue and people interacting and having fun helps to convey in a better way what the atmosphere was actually like.

OK, but say if I turned in a tournament video to BeyChannel, that accurately "showcases" the tournament, would that count for the requirement I asked about as well?
That is a lot of stuff
I have proof for sharing a Beywiki Article: https://imageshack.com/i/jm3wq4j
As said, happy anniversary everybody!
(Dec. 15, 2013  1:35 AM)MyNameIsVero Wrote: yay

Hello,

It would be important to write more content in your posts. Also make sure to read our Community Rules, it will help your stay here.
(Dec. 15, 2013  2:11 AM)Kaizer Wrote: 3 points?

Hm, that could be a photograph of only two people with two hands each, holding Beyblades. The goal is to really show Bladers Beyblading, not just showing Beyblades.
Can't get the photos to appear so I'll just leave the links up.

Okay, I'll try to get everyone in next time, with us actually playing Beyblade. but one of my friends really didn't want to be in the photo, so I just did this. Plus, I couldn't persuade my brother to play.
(Dec. 14, 2013  7:59 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK, but say if I turned in a tournament video to BeyChannel, that accurately "showcases" the tournament, would that count for the requirement I asked about as well?

Are you asking if it would count for both goals? I would say no. If you want to complete both goals, the videos should use different footage. The BeyChannel goal requires more effort, which is why it is separate from the one you asked about.
could you give a hint for the next face?
(Dec. 15, 2013  4:23 AM)*Sorablader* Wrote: could you give a hint for the next face?

The new one is not even up yet..., this week's was found. Tongue_out
(Dec. 15, 2013  4:23 AM)*Sorablader* Wrote: could you give a hint for the next face?

This week's Face has already been found, so there is none hidden anymore/yet. However no, we will not give hints.
To make the hidden face more difficult, you should add various faces around the site instead of just that one. That way people would see a face and think its the one, but in reality it's not the one you said to find Tongue_out. People would probably rip their hair out seeing that they found one and it ended up not being it XD.
how do i enter? im very curious to know this years hunt!
(Dec. 15, 2013  7:19 PM)MyNameIsVero Wrote: how do i enter? im very curious to know this years hunt!
read the opening post .......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWnw8HYkN...e=youtu.be

The link to a battle between Arupaeo and Time at No Limit Holdem'!.

I really liked how the battle played out, it was a great mix of KO's and OS's. Time was launching pretty hard haha considering how fast his MB was going at to be able to get KOs. As a whle the battle was one of the better ones of the day. Shows how cool Zero-G and Beyblade can be. Smile
That wasn't me using the MB combo against Aru, that was stars, the first part of the video is me though
Here is the link to the battle between UltimiteCrown and Bahamdia Master at Long Island's Return to Beyblade http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5RL5pqoYrY
Happy 5th Anniversary WBO! Hooray!

Well I got good news I found the facebolt.
(Dec. 16, 2013  4:57 AM)omegastriker230 Wrote: Happy 5th Anniversary WBO! Hooray!

Well I got good news I found the facebolt.
The face was already found...
If you really would have found it you should have posted the picture of where the face was.
(Dec. 13, 2013  4:03 AM)Tri Wrote: Emoticon list!!!

EDIT: I quit. Bai.

Cannon Wrote:Just post the answer next time ! >_>

No he wouldn't have...

But does it matter, honestly? The face was found, no need to argue about it, anyways. Tongue_out
2 Points?
Link to video for discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQNEluH_Sow