Vulcan 2.0 Beat that Lynx

yes it was MF-H I am at work so I rushed to put the results on the board. The CS is from random booster the ones with recolored CS's I do not know specifically cause it was given to me as a present on my B-Day. Yes it is orientaited to be balanced meaning the 2 protrusions balanced with the step of the basalt wheel.When the basalt Bey was hit it would get of the plastic sta part of the CS and catch the rubber which cause some Self KO's from the hits of the BEat Lynx.
Odd, I've never seen that happen, though your basalt combo should be perfect (I prefer a hasbro aquario , but it's not important). MB doing better on average surprises me, but I guess it's the extra height (my issue is it's stability, it's much easier to beat by destabilising and stealing spin, at least in my experience).

Either way, those results are utterly amazing. I almost can't wait for sonokong to release beat lynx... I might buy a couple more rbv7's in the mean time....

Also, how much recoil does lynx suffer in general?

Also, SW145 might work well, imo it's rather underrated. If you have it, play around with it in "attack" mode (with protrusions making contact), it can cause bd145 a bit more trouble than other tracks.

Also, pardon my manners, thank you for your excellent and thorough testing (against properly top tier combos, no less). It's great to see good testing being done. Again, thankyou.
Yes, Beat rules. It really seems that 4D has gotten off to a pretty good start (F : D being slightly good for Defense, Fang being amazing at Attack, Beat being Vulcan 2.0) and I am DEFINITELY going to invest more in 4D.

I really want to vouch for Yamislayer's second tier idea now that the amazing Vulcan wheel has a rival after only a few months of release.

For my upcoming tournament, I'm getting a ton of RBV7 and I'm quite sure I'll pull a Beat Lynx, so I'll definitely provide some tests.
Vulcan suffered badly when RS was introduced, and 230 killed it. The fact this performs better than any other right spin wheel (and most left spin wheels) is incredible. I wish SK would hurry up and release this already Uncertain

Also, just want to reiterate my point about SW145. It mightn't work due to imbalance with Beat, but I love the track more and more each time I use it. It is currently my preffered 145 height Attack track (BD145, well, yeah I suppose). Just make sure it's correctly oriented (most offensive orientation), and you're set. It also means you have a nice form of attack against LTDC's and the like (MF-H Libra 85CS, for example).

WA130 might be interesting to look into. I find it somewhat better than S130 in some combos (I currently prefer it on fang, but I could be wrong). It would also balance okay with Beat. That said, S130 might work better for dealing with lower beys.

And yes, this just makes it even harder for us to ban basalt, as then Beat would dominate, remove beat, and you still have Fang and Hell to contend with. I really feel that a second metagame is the best option now.

Aaaanyway, amazing results, and again, thank you SO much for the thorough testing, it is excellent what you've done.
Sorry if this has been suggested or tested before, but we should try Beat with a CW that exposes its MW more. I recall someone saying that the best CW for Vulcan was Gemios. Perhaps it's the same case here.
So, a right spin 4D wheel beats almost every top-tier Metal Wheel in proformance as of right now. Now to buy a lot of RBV7 when i get the money. Thanks for the post!
(May. 06, 2011  1:04 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Sorry if this has been suggested or tested before, but we should try Beat with a CW that exposes its MW more. I recall someone saying that the best CW for Vulcan was Gemios. Perhaps it's the same case here.
Won't help, really.
The PC Frame would still be covering parts of Beat like a Clear Wheel would on a normal MW (and it would be illegal to exclude it since it's a part of the Beat Metal Wheel).
Quote:MF BeatLynx GB145RF vs Basalt KerbecsBD145MB
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
Lynx - 16 (16 KO)
Basalt - 4 (1 OS, 3 Lynx Self KO's )
Win % = 80%

The combo is good but my results are the exact opposite of this.
MF Beat Lynx GB145RF v MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB.

Beat Lynx is getting less than 50% consistently.
(May. 06, 2011  10:25 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  1:04 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Sorry if this has been suggested or tested before, but we should try Beat with a CW that exposes its MW more. I recall someone saying that the best CW for Vulcan was Gemios. Perhaps it's the same case here.
Won't help, really.
The PC Frame would still be covering parts of Beat like a Clear Wheel would on a normal MW (and it would be illegal to exclude it since it's a part of the Beat Metal Wheel).

why would that be illegal? it looks like a normal clear wheel and if you can put a gemios clear wheel on beat than why would that be illegal?
He meant that If you remove th PC frame it would be illegal.
Hey ikmv, if you could post those RS/RSF results requested from a couple pages back that would be neat. I do apologize if its too much of a burden. Thanks!
Lol gonna be busy next couple, my eternal search for my papers so i can go to canada and prepping my motorcycle ill try to finish up my tests and post when i can.

Off topic but I am converting the paint job of my motorcycle to bowser's bike scheme from mario kart the Flame Runner Grin
(May. 07, 2011  5:05 AM)ikmv Wrote: Lol gonna be busy next couple, my eternal search for my papers so i can go to canada and prepping my motorcycle ill try to finish up my tests and post when i can.

Off topic but I am converting the paint job of my motorcycle to bowser's bike scheme from mario kart the Flame Runner Grin

No problem. I will wait patiently for those results! Thanks!

Also, where to in Canada? hah.
(May. 07, 2011  5:07 AM)Hero Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  5:05 AM)ikmv Wrote: Lol gonna be busy next couple, my eternal search for my papers so i can go to canada and prepping my motorcycle ill try to finish up my tests and post when i can.

No problem. I will wait patiently for those results! Thanks!

Also, where to in Canada? hah.
Beyblade Crusade
What?
Explain better.
He means that Vulcan is no longer "top-tier", it seems Beat is now. If any can please do some test for Beat Lynx vs RS based customs. Please also do some comparison tests with MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF, thanks!
So beat lynx more of a head on bey. It performs better on higher tracks and so works better with the sides of the metal wheel. Any use in stamina or even defence?
Recoil = Not good for Stamina/Defense.
Does the defensive mode have recoil? I can't find any tests or posts about it after a quick look?
Just from informal playtesting with a friend. I had a hard time with beat lynx gb rf against basalt 230rs. But had no problems beating basalt with lightning l drago combos.
I'm unsurprised by Basalt 230RS being taken down by left spin attack. Interesting that beat can't beat it (such an awkward name), when I get mine (hopefully friday) I'll at least play around and have a look at that, if not test it.
It's not unusual 230RS sucks, because it gets destabilised extremely easy causing scraping but most importantly left spins easily neutralise spin directions forcing a push instead of punch on impact, forcing the 230RS to tilt agressively, revealing a lot more metal for high collision and an easy KO. Right spins at the certain height can do this too, but less efficiently.

230RS shouldn't be too much of a problem, it's unreliable in other cases therefore a lacking of opponents will choose it if they don't know what you are using (opponents combo should be discreet ofcourse).
Alright, fair enough. So Beat can't take down 230RS effectively, right spin beys have always had a problem with RS anyways.
Umm, L Drago Destroy completely pwns Basalt BD RS combos?

Anyway, I don;t seem to have a problem wit 230RS. Ill post tests soon