Vulcan 2.0 Beat that Lynx

(May. 03, 2011  10:19 AM)RustyXD Wrote: no i mean like beat lynx 230 rf LOL Smile
Ah, my bad.

BTW, ikmv, what parts of Beat were its main contact points?
(May. 03, 2011  8:19 AM)GaleForce Wrote: You messed up. FGrin is for idiots, Basalt Horogium FGrin is suicidal.

i personally do not like basalt on f : d, but saying f : d is for idiots means you still have to find out its potential. test gravity (mold 1 only) on it, left spin. be sure to learn the type of shoot required against the opposing combo and then test it against basalt 230 cs and basalt bd145 cs/mb.

after that, tell me if f : d is still for idiots =P
I have tried F : D in basalt and it was strong
Then post tests! Do you think I, isolated in Australia, where Hasbro rules, have FGrin?

Oh and Yamislayer, FGrin has been tested with bad results.
Janstarblast: For attack? It would perform more better in Attack mode because the ''Ear'' of the MW is not covered and as it is the main contact point.
I like it. I like it alot.

IMO this + Lightning Tank are next Contenders for Top-Tier Status.

Hope I pull a Lynx in my 5 RBV7 Smile))
TBH i'm suprised Beat has good attack ability, I thought it would have use in stamina or defence. It may have good attack ability due to the ear bit which sticks out.
Weight was the Only thing Vulcan was really Lacking IMO. With Beat it is Thicker Wider and Heavier. It is Vulcan new and Improved as the Title Implies.
Excuse me, could you do some tests witth Beat BD145, in other words, Beat Tank?
(May. 03, 2011  9:12 AM)Mephiles Wrote: Good tests. I knew Beat would have good attack potential by the way was Beat being pushed by Basalt or was it pushing Basalt?

It was pushing it away and KO'n it out the stadium. Unless you mean if it was just pushing it out then no it literally made contact and KO or push it a little and the hits after that would smash it out.

Beatas an attack does pretty wel on both modes, better in attack mode, decent in defense mode because at one point during testing I wanted to see hwo the defense mode was and forgot it was in defense mode for acout 20-30 shots. I ferget which set of tests unfortunetly.

BD145 for use with Beat will do well. because truly BD145 is the attacker,not just beat Lynx wheel hence why I dont even test with it. You can put any decently weighted atk wheel and you can get good results with it on a BD145. Alot more people use BD145 and it ends up being a battle of BD145's really...

Diamond unfortunetly with both modes doing well as an attack wheel I cannot take a guess as to what the main contact point is. Plus its a silver wheel so I cannot even say where the paint is chipping to truly show where it makes most contact with another wheel.
good combo seem to do better at higher height and 85 dont murder us at the tourny now NNNNNNNOOOOOO right when we got basalt
(May. 03, 2011  9:38 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  8:19 AM)GaleForce Wrote: You messed up. FGrin is for idiots, Basalt Horogium FGrin is suicidal.

Oh? then why did mine beat Lightning Tank and the Basalt Tank Tongue_out

Because you apparently do not know how to shoot either one.
(May. 03, 2011  11:01 AM)Yamislayer Wrote:

i personally do not like basalt on f : d, but saying f : d is for idiots means you still have to find out its potential. test gravity (mold 1 only) on it, left spin. be sure to learn the type of shoot required against the opposing combo and then test it against basalt 230 cs and basalt bd145 cs/mb.

after that, tell me if f : d is still for idiots =P
This combo really isn't that good anymore unfortunately. ikmv's Beat Lynx combos (especially the one I am used to him using), my Lightning Tank, Dan's Maximum Meteor, and Basalt BD145CS beats it pretty bad and it gets knocked around way too easily.
(May. 03, 2011  12:59 PM)ikmv Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  9:12 AM)Mephiles Wrote: Good tests. I knew Beat would have good attack potential by the way was Beat being pushed by Basalt or was it pushing Basalt?

It was pushing it away and KO'n it out the stadium. Unless you mean if it was just pushing it out then no it literally made contact and KO or push it a little and the hits after that would smash it out.

Beatas an attack does pretty wel on both modes, better in attack mode, decent in defense mode because at one point during testing I wanted to see hwo the defense mode was and forgot it was in defense mode for acout 20-30 shots. I ferget which set of tests unfortunetly.

BD145 for use with Beat will do well. because truly BD145 is the attacker,not just beat Lynx wheel hence why I dont even test with it. You can put any decently weighted atk wheel and you can get good results with it on a BD145. Alot more people use BD145 and it ends up being a battle of BD145's really...

Diamond unfortunetly with both modes doing well as an attack wheel I cannot take a guess as to what the main contact point is. Plus its a silver wheel so I cannot even say where the paint is chipping to truly show where it makes most contact with another wheel.

I knew my theory was correct. BD145 does way more than people think. Attack wise, it definitely is the best attack track. I have used every track there is and nothing compares to BD145's performance with attackers. Beat + BD145= KOs at ANY time in the match.
(May. 03, 2011  11:17 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Oh and Yamislayer, FGrin has been tested with bad results.

even long time ago mf leone h145 rf was tested with bad results against earthgb145wb, at those times i was able to obtain a significative 90% against that combo.
i don't really care if people tested it with no significant results, i make the metagame, instead of just following it Wink

i can tell you that a mint F : D with gravity and a metal face on it can outspin basalt bd145 and KO basalt 230 without even requiring that much amount of skill.

oh and to bluezee:
I know that combo is outclassed now, but well, i don't agree on the basalt bd145 cs part.
agree for everything else.
about BD145: it actually is good, the main problem is that if your opponent uses bd145 too it's kinda hard to win
This is very interesting... Thanks for the tests, ikmv! I must get a Beat Lynx now...
If GalaxyPegasis77 is the same kid with the glasses that used the attack combo with the blue pegasis wheel at the new york tournaments, then he doesn't have any problems shooting. You can't say that about everyone who gets different results than yours.
Relatively decent results, but not too promising, I must say.

It always feels that as soon as a new part is released, everyone feels that it has to be top-tier in one category or another.
(May. 03, 2011  6:22 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Relatively decent results, but not too promising, I must say.

It always feels that as soon as a new part is released, everyone feels that it has to be top-tier in one category or another.

You sure? Vulcan gets like 10% against Basalt BD145MB...
(May. 03, 2011  6:22 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Relatively decent results, but not too promising, I must say.

I sense a hater. Are you mad that you did not come up with this yourself? Not too many beyblades/ combos can get the results that Beat has gotten here. With the exception of my Lightning Tank and Dan's Maximum Meteor, nothing really comes close to getting such high win rates on such powerful stamina/defense customs such as Basalt BD145CS/MB.
(May. 03, 2011  7:15 PM)Bluezee Wrote:

I sense a hater. Are you mad that you did not come up with this yourself?

Stop saying this. This is a colossally ridiculous accusation to throw around, and it's getting repetitive.
(May. 03, 2011  7:17 PM)♥ Wrote:

I sense a hater. Are you mad that you did not come up with this yourself?

Stop saying this. This is a colossally ridiculous accusation to throw around, and it's getting repetitive.
So then what do you call it then? If EVERYONE is expressing how good this is and how it gets such great results especially against a very formidable combo and then one comes and says " relatively decent results, but not too promising", what does that imply? Beat has the most attack potential out of all current 4D system beys and I can say that from experience so you tell me what you think it is.
(May. 03, 2011  6:18 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: If GalaxyPegasis77 is the same kid with the glasses that used the attack combo with the blue pegasis wheel at the new york tournaments, then he doesn't have any problems shooting. You can't say that about everyone who gets different results than yours.

So then he is obviously doing something wrong because if I can get rid of that combo and so many others with the tank and other can at least take it out as well, something is not adding up. What stadium is this even being done in?
It doesn't imply anything envious, certainly. You're making a pretty inflammatory assumption from a relatively harmless statement, so I suggest you drop it.
(May. 03, 2011  2:25 PM)Yamislayer Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  11:17 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Oh and Yamislayer, FGrin has been tested with bad results.

even long time ago mf leone h145 rf was tested with bad results against earthgb145wb, at those times i was able to obtain a significative 90% against that combo.
i don't really care if people tested it with no significant results, i make the metagame, instead of just following it Wink

i can tell you that a mint F : D with gravity and a metal face on it can outspin basalt bd145 and KO basalt 230 without even requiring that much amount of skill.

oh and to bluezee:
I know that combo is outclassed now, but well, i don't agree on the basalt bd145 cs part.
agree for everything else.
about BD145: it actually is good, the main problem is that if your opponent uses bd145 too it's kinda hard to win

If they use BD145 too, then just bank to get under their BD145 and destabilize it which in turn will get in contact with the wheel for a KO. I really do not see how that is so hard to figure out Uncertain
(May. 03, 2011  7:27 PM)♥ Wrote: It doesn't imply anything envious, certainly. You're making a pretty inflammatory assumption from a relatively harmless statement, so I suggest you drop it.

You did not answer the question. I asked you what you thought it was. But for the sake of the thread , I will drop it.

I sense a hater. Are you mad that you did not come up with this yourself? Not too many beyblades/ combos can get the results that Beat has gotten here. With the exception of my Lightning Tank and Dan's Maximum Meteor, nothing really comes close to getting such high win rates on such powerful stamina/defense customs such as Basalt BD145CS/MB.

I was just saying that for a part that has only been out for 10 days you're making some bold statements about this being the best attack wheel, etc.

35, 40, 50 and 60% win ratios are poor in my eyes.

Yes there were better results and that is why I said 'Relatively decent results' instead of "Pah, my Nan could've made a better combo" or something stupid and brash with nothing to back it up. Unlike you.
I am wondering if someone could test the Beat Tank with R2F. It worked very well on Vulcan.
I'm curious, how would Beat do against a RS/RSF-based Defense custom? Everyone has become obsessed with MB and CS lately, but right-spin Wheels usually had trouble KOing RS/RSF-based customs.