[Unanswered]  Which to get ,spriggan requiem or legend spriggan

I prefer Requiem, it's heavier than Legend and it can spin steal.
Requiem is much better
Get Spriggan Requiem
I have requiem and im not missing out it can spin steal
Legend Spriggan is actually a fairly decent attack type. Spryzen Requiem is extremely burst resistant. Spriggan Requiem, less so.
Go for Spryzen Requiem S3, it is way better than Legend Spryzen in my opinion. If you want to experiment with combo's, you could go for Legend Spryzen. Overall, you should go for Spryzen Requiem S3 since it has its burst resistance, spin steal, and three modes to change through.
I think Requiem is a better choice for competitive uses due to the 0 disc and layer. Legend is outclassed by sX and nL.
Spriggan/Spryzen Requiem is the better choice without a doubt.
(Feb. 23, 2019  2:22 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I prefer Requiem, it's heavier than Legend and it can spin steal.

Agreed

(Feb. 23, 2019  2:22 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I prefer Requiem, it's heavier than Legend and it can spin steal.

Agreed
(Feb. 28, 2019  2:08 PM)MasterbladerAar Wrote:

Agreed

Agreed
Please don’t make double posts.
both of them are good
MasterbladerAar, Legend Spriggan is outclassed in attack by other god and super z layers, but Spriggan Requiem can still hold up against some of the Super Z Layers due to its dual rotation spin stealing ability , and it comes with 0 which is heavily used in the meta today
so which one do you like?
Everyone said their option. And I don't have any different than all.

But if you want a 7 disk. You can go for lS as well later (assuming you might be from India. As both of those are available here. Demand for Sr is high. It might get out of stock later

But if you want a good right spin attacker. sX would be better choice and nL for left
Requiem. Best bey hands down.
Spriggan Requiem! It was so good that it got banned in tournaments once!
I wouldn't buy any of them unless you really want a Spriggan or you don't have better options available.
Between the two, Requiem is all around better, however, both are outclassed in the current metagame. If you're a Spriggan fanboy like me, get the Cho-Z customize set, it has Cho-Z Spriggan, a great defense layer, as well as many other competitive parts. Other worthwhile purchases include, Cho-Z Achilles, Hell Salamander and Archer Hercules.
Unpopular opinion, but I say lS over Sr. The reason is while both are outclassed, lS the the advantage of being able to switch spin directions in a match while you can't do that with Sr. lS.0/10/00W.Br is an amazing bey that can outlast most things in opposite spin and it can switch directions. Very under rated combo imo.
Well, you're not wrong. But 0/10/00W.Br is more of a stamina combo, and lS isn't much of a stamina bey. It does better on attack. I don't know what parts make a good stationary attack combo, but 0/10/00W.Br is more of an opposite spin stealing stamina combo.
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:46 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well, you're not wrong. But 0/10/00W.Br is more of a stamina combo, and lS isn't much of a stamina bey. It does better on attack. I don't know what parts make a good stationary attack combo, but 0/10/00W.Br is more of an opposite spin stealing stamina combo.

From my experience, stationary attack typically uses a driver with a strong spring and a heavy combo to maximize its recoil. Legend Spriggan isn’t the best for stationary attack since it has weak teeth
Sr is best in this scenario. Still pretty competitive and has 0, one of the best disks in the game at the moment