[Unanswered]  What is the best beyblade ever?

(Sep. 05, 2018  5:09 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2018  4:45 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The best Beyblade ever is JoJo's Jynx Ouroboros 0 Viper Atomic. It beats MFB and Synchromes

BUT , Its 3d printed ( Unfortunately ) ! , But overall ,FORBIDDEN BEY .
jO is exactly what people thought Super Z was going to be like, and it's already beating Synchromes. It makes me happy that Takara Tomy didn't take that route.
Plastic and HMS - IDK
MFB - Phantom Orion B: D
Burst : Revive Phoenix.10.Fr.
(Sep. 05, 2018  5:44 AM)Lakshya Mundri Wrote: Plastic and HMS - IDK
MFB - Phantom Orion B: D
Burst : Revive Phoenix.10.Fr.

For Plastic, Driger V2 or Wolborg 4, Hms Dark Effigy MS or Wolborg MS
Else Same
Wyvang x2 Ch120 RF can beat anything in Beyblade burst,mfb,hms,and plastic gen.
Hms
Wolborg ms
Mfb
I have actually no idea
Burst
Rp prob
Best combo
Revive phoenix (without outer layer) 0 cross. Atomic
There is no best beyblade

Although if I would pick one it would be Dragoon mf
Duo Uranus
There is no 'best beyblade' but I can say there are some very good bey's which are decent all around. Some of them are but not limited to:

MFB:
Diablo Nemesis
Jade Jupiter
Basalt Horogium

Burst:
Cho-Z Spriggan
Spriggan Requiem
Hell Salamander

Plastic:
Gaia Dragoon
Master Dranzer
Ha! Easy I think it's perfect Phoenix
don't care about teirs, ROYAL KING SPRIGGAN IS BEST BOI
EVERY BEYBLADE HAS COUNTER!!! YOU ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!!! lol
Cho-z spriggan is currently one of the best layers right now. Even being able to out spin HS
I personally don't think that there is a best bey in the game. Everything has a counter.
Overall? pP 00C Xt+. Virtually impossible to OS opp spin and still has some pretty good same spin preformance
My Big Bang Pegasis FGrin is the best. It has a broken final drive, which gives it almost unlimited stamina, amazing attack, and a lot of knockback resistance. I’m not exaggerating when I say that it is probably one of the best Beyblades in the world. I am genuinely confused as to why people are talking about Burst Beyblades, when they are pretty sub-par compared to MFB.
sprizen reckreem or bahomude if we are talking stock combos
If we are talking about stock then Archer Hercules
There is no best beyblade ever. What matters is having fun and your bey spirit
From what I've seen, Perfect Phoenix is really good.
(May. 20, 2019  5:26 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: My Big Bang Pegasis FGrin is the best. It has a broken final drive, which gives it almost unlimited stamina, amazing attack, and a lot of knockback resistance. I’m not exaggerating when I say that it is probably one of the best Beyblades in the world. I am genuinely confused as to why people are talking about Burst Beyblades, when they are pretty sub-par compared to MFB.

So-called "sub-par" because you're pitting 80% metal Beys vs plastic/metal hybrid Burst Beys. You just don't compare previous gens with Burst primarily because of differing systems and mechanics. If you are still too much into MFB, just to let you know: it's already been out of production for years so keep up with the times since it's Burst that has the production going right now.

Honestly, I feel that there is no fun in seeing MFB Beys kissing like a love-struck couple in the stadium every time (especially with what I heard from the meta), which was why I never got back to Beyblades during the MFB era even though my young cousins were talking about it and playing with MFB releases all the time then. But just to get back on track:

Plastic gen: Driger S

HMS: no idea, never saw one in real life, but I'd hazard a bet on Draciel

MFB: Meteo L-Drago 

Burst: Spriggan Requiem
(May. 27, 2019  3:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  5:26 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: My Big Bang Pegasis FGrin is the best. It has a broken final drive, which gives it almost unlimited stamina, amazing attack, and a lot of knockback resistance. I’m not exaggerating when I say that it is probably one of the best Beyblades in the world. I am genuinely confused as to why people are talking about Burst Beyblades, when they are pretty sub-par compared to MFB.

So-called "sub-par" because you're pitting 80% metal Beys vs plastic/metal hybrid Burst Beys. You just don't compare previous gens with Burst primarily because of differing systems and mechanics. If you are still too much into MFB, just to let you know: it's already been out of production for years so keep up with the times since it's Burst that has the production going right now.

Honestly, I feel that there is no fun in seeing MFB Beys kissing like a love-struck couple in the stadium every time (especially with what I heard from the meta), which was why I never got back to Beyblades during the MFB era even though my young cousins were talking about it and playing with MFB releases all the time then. But just to get back on track:

Plastic gen: Driger S

HMS: no idea, never saw one in real life, but I'd hazard a bet on Draciel

MFB: Meteo L-Drago 

Burst: Spriggan Requiem
I understand that you should not compare different generations, but the way the question is worded, I felt it necessary. That being said, although MFB is undoubtedly stronger, I enjoy using Burst a lot more. There’s also nothing wrong with liking MFB more than Burst, but I personally think Burst is a lot better, because of reasons stated above. That’s just my opinion, though.
(May. 20, 2019  12:44 AM)PhantomScyther Wrote: Cho-z spriggan is currently one of the best layers right now. Even being able to out spin HS
What? No it can't. It's not really that good, like B3 OSes it.
(May. 27, 2019  3:37 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  12:44 AM)PhantomScyther Wrote: Cho-z spriggan is currently one of the best layers right now. Even being able to out spin HS
What? No it can't. It's not really that good, like B3 OSes it.

it's actually great for defense combinations.
Spriggan requem

Spriggan requem
Valtryek v4
Zet achilles