[Unanswered]  Really bored of beyblade

I just feel really bored playing it and seems strange. Can anyone help to kinda convince my soul to lime it again?
This is your choice if you want to continue beyblade. No one can convince you except yourself.
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:22 AM)BeybladeCC Wrote: I just feel really bored playing it and seems strange. Can anyone help to kinda convince my soul to lime it again?

Idk, maybe stay away from the topic for a month or so and come back. It seemed to work for me.
Try building some sick stadium, like say for example the Slingshock Stadium from Chozetsu.
Sometimes you just outgrow something and it just doesn’t have the same charm to it. If you feel like it’s boring then you should probably quit.
If you are really bored with your Beyblade because of its old and typical features, I will suggest you customize your own Beyblade.
Irdk. I usually get pretty bored until I get a new bey, that could help. Or u could move on. My advice is rly do what u want. If you still like the game, but ur just bored of it, try doing smth else for a bit. A new bey mixes it up, but if ur done, ur done. For some ppl(including me) beyblade is really just a phase
Yeah I feel ya. The new releases aren't anything special and the lack of new content in general has made me consider quitting the game till something interesting happens.
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:22 AM)BeybladeCC Wrote: I just feel really bored playing it and seems strange. Can anyone help to kinda convince my soul to lime it again?
I’ve been getting bored of burst too. So what I suggest that worked for me (may not work for you) is go back and use some old beys and watch some of the old anime’s. I’ve been rewatching metal fight a lot because of how much I remember it and enjoy it.
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
I’ve been getting bored of burst too. So what I suggest that worked for me (may not work for you) is go back and use some old beys and watch some of the old anime’s. I’ve been rewatching metal fight a lot because of how much I remember it and enjoy it.

That is exactly what I did, worked.

why don't u quit and restart again. Or maybe watch old anime and play old beyblade like MFb ones
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:24 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

Idk, maybe stay away from the topic for a month or so and come back. It seemed to work for me.

it also worked for me, I stayed 1&1/2 months without getting into topic and came back
I agree with EarthHelios. If your gonna stop blading, stop. If you seroisly like blading, you'll keep blading. Either way, it ends how you want it to.

Now it’s always your choice but you could keep collecting for how much they could become worth someday or play to become #1 on the ranking
Just put Rage Longinus against Brave Valkyrie over and over and over again. Now THATS how you gain a love of Beyblade.
Really, I think making new combos are great! Try experimenting and make the best attack, defense, and stamina type beys with the parts you have. But, really, like in the post above, this could just be a phase.

(Jan. 18, 2021  6:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Irdk. I usually get pretty bored until I get a new bey, that could help. Or u could move on. My advice is rly do what u want. If you still like the game, but ur just bored of it, try doing smth else for a bit. A new bey mixes it up, but if ur done, ur done. For some ppl(including me) beyblade is really just a phase

But really, I think this guy is right.
(Jan. 13, 2021  2:24 AM)Longinox Wrote: Try building some sick stadium, like say for example the Slingshock Stadium from Chozetsu.

deleted
I got back into it after being an og beyblader. Still collecting original beys. Got some of the new ones. Not too into the new ones. Kinda wish it would make a comeback but I know it won't.
(Mar. 09, 2021  6:34 AM)Kai1992 Wrote: I got back into it after being an og beyblader. Still collecting original beys. Got some of the new ones. Not too into the new ones. Kinda wish it would make a comeback but I know it won't.

Kinda Wrong thread?

Get new beys. That always helps (at least for me)
This is a bit private for me, but this helps me most of the time: Make a role play game with your beys.make up characters and a plot and just play with your beys like that. P.S don’t judge
(Mar. 09, 2021  3:13 PM)WorldKai Wrote: This is a bit private for me, but this helps me most of the time: Make a role play game with your beys.make up characters and a plot and just play with your beys like that. P.S don’t judge

Ya, I do that too!
(Mar. 09, 2021  3:19 PM)USN Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  3:13 PM)WorldKai Wrote: This is a bit private for me, but this helps me most of the time: Make a role play game with your beys.make up characters and a plot and just play with your beys like that. P.S don’t judge

Ya, I do that too!

Good to know I’m not the only one!
(Jan. 18, 2021  6:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Irdk. I usually get pretty bored until I get a new bey, that could help. Or u could move on. My advice is rly do what u want. If you still like the game, but ur just bored of it, try doing smth else for a bit. A new bey mixes it up, but if ur done, ur done. For some ppl(including me) beyblade is really just a phase

yeah. if youre bored of beyblade, play some genshin. (okay im sorry it was a joke)
(Mar. 09, 2021  5:44 PM)eggblader Wrote:

yeah. if youre bored of beyblade, play some genshin. (okay im sorry it was a joke)

if ur bored, just fire up and xbox and shoot up some halo spartans