[Unanswered]  Lord Spriggan or Hyperion Burn?

or even World Spriggan or Super hyperion... which is best from all of these?
Hyperion Burn is bad. World Spriggan is way better.
Which one is the best from all of them?
World Spriggan has, well, World, Spriggan and 2B. Burn is only good for the chip, chip core and xceed'.
World is pretty much the best choice, and it's very good for competitive if you put drift or zone' +Z on it instead of unite'.
AWAKEN MY LORDS!!! (pillar-man refrnce)
https://youtu.be/WPnSJ67Q2Sg

LORD SPRIGGAN IS BETTER
(now everyone knows im a JoJo geek XD
(Mar. 04, 2021  2:02 PM)GhostFox Wrote: WHICH ONE?!
World Sprigggan.

LORRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDD

If you aren't going to read the answers people give you, don't post.
World Spriggan
I thought World Spriggan wasn't that good because the layer burst kinda easily and the Unite Dash was a crazy attack driver with 0 stamina
(Mar. 04, 2021  9:45 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I thought World Spriggan wasn't that good because the layer burst kinda easily and the Unite Dash was a crazy attack driver with 0 stamina

Not at all, the ring is actually about on par with Tempest for stamina and it’s burst resistance isn’t too bad either. Stock combos almost never show the true performance of each part, one or two parts usually can pull down the performance of the rest of the parts.
(Mar. 04, 2021  12:25 PM)GhostFox Wrote: or even World Spriggan or Super hyperion... which is best from all of these?

World Spriggan is the best
id say any spriggan is good. except for spriggan heavy defense maybe.
(Mar. 04, 2021  12:25 PM)GhostFox Wrote: or even World Spriggan or Super hyperion... which is best from all of these?

World spriggan is better and cheaper than lord and Super Hyperion is better and cheaper than Hyperion burn (bc to buy burn you need to buy the sx limit break set with helios volcano and its super expensive)
(Mar. 04, 2021  11:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

World spriggan is better and cheaper than lord and Super Hyperion is better and cheaper than Hyperion burn (bc to buy burn you need to buy the sx limit break set with helios volcano and its super expensive)

So basically it is Super Hyperion vs World Spriggan?

So which is better from those 2?
You have 'till sept to answer ;p
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:39 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  11:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: World spriggan is better and cheaper than lord and Super Hyperion is better and cheaper than Hyperion burn (bc to buy burn you need to buy the sx limit break set with helios volcano and its super expensive)

World Spriggan is better in term of parts,Super Hyperion is great in stock combo battle, for competitive it have decent parts
Go with World Spriggan

Till sept to answer? We might get a new spriggan/dual-spin bey that outclassed world at that time😂
so if I were to make a combo using UNion Achilles which should i buy?
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:17 AM)GhostFox Wrote: so if I were to make a combo using UNion Achilles which should i buy?

Union Achilles? Kinda hard since super/world stock combo only offer driver for union achilles
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:20 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:17 AM)GhostFox Wrote: so if I were to make a combo using UNion Achilles which should i buy?

Union Achilles? Kinda hard since super/world stock combo only offer driver for union achilles
oop

Can somebody name some dual spinning beys for me plz?
(Mar. 05, 2021  4:39 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  11:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: World spriggan is better and cheaper than lord and Super Hyperion is better and cheaper than Hyperion burn (bc to buy burn you need to buy the sx limit break set with helios volcano and its super expensive)

Hyperion burn is total garbage. super Hyperion is okay. lord spriggan is pretty good. World Spriggan is really good.
1. World Spriggan
2. Lord Spriggan
3. Super Hyperion
4. Hyperion burn

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:21 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2021  6:20 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Union Achilles? Kinda hard since super/world stock combo only offer driver for union achilles
oop

Can somebody name some dual spinning beys for me plz?

All dual spin burst beys:

Layers:
Legend spriggan, Spriggan Requiem, Dual Eclipse(technically), Cho-z Eclipse(technically) Cho-z Spriggan.

Gt Chips:
Spriggan, Diabolos I, Diabolos II

Layer Bases:
Lord, Master

Sparking Chips:
Diabolos, Spriggan

Sparking Rings:
World
(Mar. 04, 2021  11:23 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Not technically true. BeyandBricks has authentic Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano that you can buy individually.

World Spriggan is probably the best bet out of the options that OP listed.
Lord Spriggan. Any day, Any life, any breath
WORLD SPRYZEN IS WAYYYYYYYY BETTER

(Mar. 05, 2021  6:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lord Spriggan. Any day, Any life, any breath

i totally agree but mirage fafinr is better but i like both beys {not to be a hater}

i just did it so can you look at it