[Unanswered]  Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese?

Are the South Korean Burst Beyblades exactly the same, just packaged differently?  Mainly asking about the Cho-Z releases.
They should be. Korea does have some exclusive releases like the Level Up set, BA-03, and the Booster All-In-One set, but other than that, they have the same releases.
What I mean, though, is: are they the same manufacturing wise? Do they come out of the same factory, just packaged differently, or does a different manufacturer make them?
I'm not sure. Young Toys is a distributor, not a manufacturer as far as I know. However, the packaging is the same to my knowledge.
Yes. They are the same
The only difference is that the beys don’t have the NFC chips in the Korean version.
I just bought some Korean beys are they as good as the Japanese they where the same price I don’t wanna get cheated here can someone let me know
(Jun. 10, 2019  3:57 PM)santostuner Wrote: I just bought some Korean beys are they as good as the Japanese they where the same price I don’t wanna get cheated here can someone let me know

Hi, i can say this: i bought a Sonokong Dead Phoenix, i can state for sure it's a bit looser than the Takara Tomy version i own. I think SK Atomic has a weaker spring compared to TT version but the free spinning ball is smoother. Other than that, the beys look identical to me.
(Jun. 10, 2019  6:53 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  3:57 PM)santostuner Wrote: I just bought some Korean beys are they as good as the Japanese they where the same price I don’t wanna get cheated here can someone let me know

Hi, i can say this: i bought a Sonokong Dead Phoenix, i can state for sure it's a bit looser than the Takara Tomy version i own. I think SK Atomic has a weaker spring compared to TT version but the free spinning ball is smoother. Other than that, the beys look identical to me.

Sonokong isn't involved in Beyblade anymore, so I believe you mean Young Toys?
They are the same but one big different is remakes of Plastic Beys like Wolborg, Dranzer, and Driger are recreated into something else.
(Jun. 10, 2019  7:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  6:53 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi, i can say this: i bought a Sonokong Dead Phoenix, i can state for sure it's a bit looser than the Takara Tomy version i own. I think SK Atomic has a weaker spring compared to TT version but the free spinning ball is smoother. Other than that, the beys look identical to me.

Sonokong isn't involved in Beyblade anymore, so I believe you mean Young Toys?

Oh yeah, sure! Sorry, i mistakenly wrote Sonokong instead of Young Toys :)
Does anybody have a good idea where to get real takara tommy ones amazon most of them are fake and it’s hard on eBay to get cheated I found a japan page but I’m
Not sure if it’s good or worth it
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:39 PM)santostuner Wrote: Does anybody have a good idea where to get real takara tommy ones amazon most of them are fake and it’s hard on eBay to get cheated I found a japan page but I’m
Use everwish. The beyblades are cheap. Shipping is kinda expensive
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)I’m Hitashi Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:39 PM)santostuner Wrote: Does anybody have a good idea where to get real takara tommy ones amazon most of them are fake and it’s hard on eBay to get cheated I found a japan page but I’m

I checked everywish and why do I gotta buy two or three of one beyblade?

(Jun. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)I’m Hitashi Wrote:
So they are really real I seen something for 8$ and I dying to purchase are you sure these are real? 8$ for that bey is a steal I’m gonna purchase fr
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:56 PM)santostuner Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)I’m Hitashi Wrote: Use everwish. The beyblades are cheap. Shipping is kinda expensive

I checked everywish and why do I gotta buy two or three of one beyblade?

(Jun. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)I’m Hitashi Wrote: Use everwish. The beyblades are cheap. Shipping is kinda expensive
So they are really real I seen something for 8$ and I dying to purchase are you sure these are real? 8$ for that bey is a steal I’m gonna purchase fr
Its wholesale
(Jun. 11, 2019  12:45 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:56 PM)santostuner Wrote: I checked everywish and why do I gotta buy two or three of one beyblade?

Its wholesale

Yeah I get it but I trust it though like I’ll wait to wholesale and sell the other ones online through ebay not to flip but to get genuine stuff I’ve seen a couple ones from evolution that are cheap and love that season man excited to buy some idc if it’s expensive shipping I pay a lot for car parts from japan for my civic so it’s about the same
As far as I know there the same
Yeah me too probably the same, I got two almost the same
I’ve got several SEA versions & they are identical to their Japanese counterparts
(Mar. 04, 2020  4:33 PM)Infernia Wrote: hey im wondering is this a real beyblade ?

This is not the place to ask this question. Please ask it here next time: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-theflig...ight=Guide
santostuner I realized that you never got an answer now that someone necroposted. Ever-wish has two listings for every product: one wholesale and one individual. Make sure that the listing doesn't say wholesale if you only want one.
Hi does anyone know if yiu can swap parts from the tt Korean versions with the tt Japan versions
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:21 AM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi does anyone know if yiu can swap parts from the tt Korean versions with the tt Japan versions

I believe so
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:21 AM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi does anyone know if yiu can swap parts from the tt Korean versions with the tt Japan versions

I believe so

Thank you just got a little confused as they both from Takaratomy but someone said you can't but my Korean parts fit the Japan parts