World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Unanswered Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Hobby Q&A (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Hobby-Q-A)
+--- Thread: Unanswered Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? (/Thread-Unanswered-Korean-Takara-Tomy-Burst-same-as-Japanese)

Pages: 1 2

Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - Homax - Jan. 30, 2019

Are the South Korean Burst Beyblades exactly the same, just packaged differently?  Mainly asking about the Cho-Z releases.

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - Dragunix - Jan. 30, 2019

They should be. Korea does have some exclusive releases like the Level Up set, BA-03, and the Booster All-In-One set, but other than that, they have the same releases.

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - Homax - Jan. 30, 2019

What I mean, though, is: are they the same manufacturing wise? Do they come out of the same factory, just packaged differently, or does a different manufacturer make them?

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - Dragunix - Jan. 30, 2019

I'm not sure. Young Toys is a distributor, not a manufacturer as far as I know. However, the packaging is the same to my knowledge.

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - UltimateMaster - Jan. 30, 2019

Yes. They are the same

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - DragonicMeister - Jan. 30, 2019

The only difference is that the beys don’t have the NFC chips in the Korean version.

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - santostuner - Jun. 10, 2019

I just bought some Korean beys are they as good as the Japanese they where the same price I don’t wanna get cheated here can someone let me know

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - bblader/90 - Jun. 10, 2019

(Jun. 10, 2019  3:57 PM)santostuner Wrote: I just bought some Korean beys are they as good as the Japanese they where the same price I don’t wanna get cheated here can someone let me know

Hi, i can say this: i bought a Sonokong Dead Phoenix, i can state for sure it's a bit looser than the Takara Tomy version i own. I think SK Atomic has a weaker spring compared to TT version but the free spinning ball is smoother. Other than that, the beys look identical to me.

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - CitrusNinja3 - Jun. 10, 2019

(Jun. 10, 2019  6:53 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  3:57 PM)santostuner Wrote: I just bought some Korean beys are they as good as the Japanese they where the same price I don’t wanna get cheated here can someone let me know

Hi, i can say this: i bought a Sonokong Dead Phoenix, i can state for sure it's a bit looser than the Takara Tomy version i own. I think SK Atomic has a weaker spring compared to TT version but the free spinning ball is smoother. Other than that, the beys look identical to me.

Sonokong isn't involved in Beyblade anymore, so I believe you mean Young Toys?

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - MrBlade - Jun. 10, 2019

They are the same but one big different is remakes of Plastic Beys like Wolborg, Dranzer, and Driger are recreated into something else.

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - bblader/90 - Jun. 10, 2019

(Jun. 10, 2019  7:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  6:53 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi, i can say this: i bought a Sonokong Dead Phoenix, i can state for sure it's a bit looser than the Takara Tomy version i own. I think SK Atomic has a weaker spring compared to TT version but the free spinning ball is smoother. Other than that, the beys look identical to me.

Sonokong isn't involved in Beyblade anymore, so I believe you mean Young Toys?

Oh yeah, sure! Sorry, i mistakenly wrote Sonokong instead of Young Toys :)

Does anybody have a good idea where to get real takara tommy ones amazon most of them are fake and it’s hard on eBay to get cheated I found a japan page but I’m
Not sure if it’s good or worth it

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - Hitashi - Jun. 10, 2019

(Jun. 10, 2019  11:39 PM)santostuner Wrote: Does anybody have a good idea where to get real takara tommy ones amazon most of them are fake and it’s hard on eBay to get cheated I found a japan page but I’m
Use everwish. The beyblades are cheap. Shipping is kinda expensive

(Jun. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)I’m Hitashi Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:39 PM)santostuner Wrote: Does anybody have a good idea where to get real takara tommy ones amazon most of them are fake and it’s hard on eBay to get cheated I found a japan page but I’m

I checked everywish and why do I gotta buy two or three of one beyblade?

(Jun. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)I’m Hitashi Wrote:
So they are really real I seen something for 8$ and I dying to purchase are you sure these are real? 8$ for that bey is a steal I’m gonna purchase fr

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - Hitashi - Jun. 11, 2019

(Jun. 10, 2019  11:56 PM)santostuner Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)I’m Hitashi Wrote: Use everwish. The beyblades are cheap. Shipping is kinda expensive

I checked everywish and why do I gotta buy two or three of one beyblade?

(Jun. 10, 2019  11:46 PM)I’m Hitashi Wrote: Use everwish. The beyblades are cheap. Shipping is kinda expensive
So they are really real I seen something for 8$ and I dying to purchase are you sure these are real? 8$ for that bey is a steal I’m gonna purchase fr
Its wholesale

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - santostuner - Jun. 11, 2019

(Jun. 11, 2019  12:45 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2019  11:56 PM)santostuner Wrote: I checked everywish and why do I gotta buy two or three of one beyblade?

Its wholesale

Yeah I get it but I trust it though like I’ll wait to wholesale and sell the other ones online through ebay not to flip but to get genuine stuff I’ve seen a couple ones from evolution that are cheap and love that season man excited to buy some idc if it’s expensive shipping I pay a lot for car parts from japan for my civic so it’s about the same

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - CoolBlader63 - Jun. 11, 2019

As far as I know there the same

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - MadaMan - Mar. 03, 2020

Yeah me too probably the same, I got two almost the same

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - SupaDav03 - Mar. 04, 2020

I’ve got several SEA versions & they are identical to their Japanese counterparts

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - Infernia - Mar. 04, 2020

hey im wondering is this a real beyblade ?

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - BuilderROB - Mar. 04, 2020

(Mar. 04, 2020  4:33 PM)Infernia Wrote: hey im wondering is this a real beyblade ?

This is not the place to ask this question. Please ask it here next time: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-theflightyellz-s-guide-to-fakes-and-searching?highlight=Guide

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - CitrusNinja3 - Mar. 04, 2020

santostuner I realized that you never got an answer now that someone necroposted. Ever-wish has two listings for every product: one wholesale and one individual. Make sure that the listing doesn't say wholesale if you only want one.

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - RazzorC92 - Nov. 29, 2020

Hi does anyone know if yiu can swap parts from the tt Korean versions with the tt Japan versions

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - Eclipse Force - Nov. 29, 2020

(Nov. 29, 2020  1:21 AM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi does anyone know if yiu can swap parts from the tt Korean versions with the tt Japan versions

I believe so

RE: Korean Takara Tomy Burst same as Japanese? - RazzorC92 - Dec. 05, 2020

(Nov. 29, 2020  1:23 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  1:21 AM)RazzorC92 Wrote: Hi does anyone know if yiu can swap parts from the tt Korean versions with the tt Japan versions

I believe so

Thank you just got a little confused as they both from Takaratomy but someone said you can't but my Korean parts fit the Japan parts