[Unanswered]  Identify Beyblades in this thread!

(Dec. 03, 2020  5:37 AM)SenStarfire Wrote: Hi, my son (9) recently became interested in Beyblade. He is finding the separation to be frustrating at this point in his game play. His friend at school let him borrow an interlocking system to keep them from bursting. I would like to know what it is called and/or where I can purchase these pieces (or ones like it), so he can give the ones he borrowed back to his friend:

Image 1
Image 2

Thank you,
Sen Starfire

They are hasbro and you can find them at Walmart
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:39 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:37 AM)SenStarfire Wrote: Hi, my son (9) recently became interested in Beyblade. He is finding the separation to be frustrating at this point in his game play. His friend at school let him borrow an interlocking system to keep them from bursting. I would like to know what it is called and/or where I can purchase these pieces (or ones like it), so he can give the ones he borrowed back to his friend:

Image 1
Image 2

Thank you,
Sen Starfire

They come with hasbro beyblade burst, you can buy them at stores like walmart and target, you can also order them online.

Thank you, but this is a 4-part system, and it makes them unburstable. It is also very heavy, unlike the ones that came with the few I got at Walmart. ??
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:18 AM)SenStarfire Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:39 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: They come with hasbro beyblade burst, you can buy them at stores like walmart and target, you can also order them online.

Thank you, but this is a 4-part system, and it makes them unburstable. It is also very heavy, unlike the ones that came with the few I got at Walmart. ??

Can you show more pictures? Assembled, and all the parts separate?
(Dec. 04, 2020  6:18 AM)SenStarfire Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  6:39 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: They come with hasbro beyblade burst, you can buy them at stores like walmart and target, you can also order them online.

Some beyblade’s layers are made of multiple parts, like a layer base, weight, and chip for rise beyblades. Is the fourth part a plastic ring? If so, it’s a frame, and it can go on some discs. Hasbro has recently released a new series called beyblade burst pro, and I don’t know much about that yet, but that might be what you have. Can you post pictures of them?

Image 1
Image 2

Thank you,
Sen Starfire

If I'm not mistaken, what we're seeing here is the Hasbro version of Sting (which supports frames) and a version of the "Armed" disc made for Hasbro Ripfire glowing tips. That second one won't be WBO tournament legal At All, but now you know what to look for.

If he dislikes the separation aspect of Burst, I recommend Metal Fight Beyblade, the previous generation that concluded in 2012.

Image 1
Image 2

Thank you,
Sen Starfire

Get MFB beys. Twisted Tempo and Diablo Nemesis are among the best of the series

Image 1
Image 2

Thank you,
Sen Starfire
If you don’t want to get any that burst/explode the series you can get is metal fight which are the best. You can buy them from a website called beysandbricks all you need to make sure is then labeled “Takara tomy” if you want it tournament viable.

-Note- There also websites like everwish and malloftoys you can buy from just make sure they are metal fight.
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:22 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

Image 1
Image 2

Thank you,
Sen Starfire
If you don’t want to get any that burst/explode the series you can get is metal fight which are the best. You can buy them from a website called beysandbricks all you need to make sure is then labeled “Takara tomy”  if you want it tournament viable.

-Note- There also websites like everwish and malloftoys you can buy from just make sure they are metal fight.

Thank you, everyone, your replies help me a lot! Much appreciated. 

Sen Starfire
(Dec. 06, 2020  7:59 PM)SenStarfire Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:22 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: If you don’t want to get any that burst/explode the series you can get is metal fight which are the best. You can buy them from a website called beysandbricks all you need to make sure is then labeled “Takara tomy”  if you want it tournament viable.

Thank you, everyone, your replies help me a lot! Much appreciated. 

Sen Starfire

If you want to know which MFB beys to get I could help you with that (even provide you links to purchase them).
where will you put them? I want some
How do i put images? Because i think I have a fake driver
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:01 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: How do i put images? Because i think I have a fake driver

Just put the image in a document, (such as Word or Google Docs) and then copy and paste it.

I don't saw any driver like this one, and for curiosity, the screws have the +
(Dec. 07, 2020  10:17 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

I don't saw any driver like this one, and for curiosity, the screws have the +
If it has those screws, it means its a fake. Real drivers would have flat, slotless screws like this These are also used in certain layers as well along with tri-wing screws:
Even it is fake, it is a good driver somehow, that's why I asked if it's fake (even knowing the screws rule)
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:44 PM)Shepsspot Wrote: Help?! I will definitely get better pics added to this thread soon but wanted to start with at least these.
Thanks

Click to see them:

Oh boi,there so many of mfb
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:49 PM)BizarreSock Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:44 PM)Shepsspot Wrote: Help?! I will definitely get better pics added to this thread soon but wanted to start with at least these.
Thanks

Click to see them:

Oh boi,there so many of mfb

how many beys do u have?
I'm trying to find a beyblade from my childhood, sorry if this isn't quite the right thread for that but it seems like the best match. I think I had it around the late 2000s, the name was something like "_____ Vertigo" and it was yellow with a flat-ish metal ring. I think it might've been classified as defense. My memory of time is really fuzzy, but I know the Beyblade Metal Fusion anime was on Netflix at the time. It was my very first beyblade and I would love to be able to find it again.

https://imgur.com/a/tMqLGrz <- mspaint doodle of my approximate memory of the beyblade

EDIT: Found it!! It's Earth Virgo
Me again! I finally bought the beyblades at my local vintage store, 20 total and they're all pretty jumbled up. I recognize some parts like Earth Virgo and Sagittario, but not enough to sort through all these guys.

Let me know if anything needs a better picture!
Can anyone tell me what this burst layer is and where it attaches? It came in a random booster I think but I have no idea what bey its supposed to attach to or how. 

Part Photo Link
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:25 PM)Minion Wrote: Can anyone tell me what this burst layer is and where it attaches? It came in a random booster I think but I have no idea what bey its supposed to attach to or how. 

Part Photo Link

Sorry, photo link doesn't seem to work, the image is private.
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:25 PM)Minion Wrote: Can anyone tell me what this burst layer is and where it attaches? It came in a random booster I think but I have no idea what bey its supposed to attach to or how. 

Part Photo Link

Sorry, photo link doesn't seem to work, the image is private.

Oh weird, guess my photo uploading site went private. Its probably been a decade since I had to upload a photo on a hosting site to post on a forum, sorry. This should work now

Part Photo
(Apr. 24, 2021  7:50 PM)Minion Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2021  8:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Sorry, photo link doesn't seem to work, the image is private.

Oh weird, guess my photo uploading site went private. Its probably been a decade since I had to upload a photo on a hosting site to post on a forum, sorry. This should work now

Part Photo

No worries, the part you have there is an orange infinite sword. It should attach to the base layer of Infinite Achilles.
I need help finding a certain beyblade it looks like this and the last time it was seen was 8 or 9 yrs ago if you have any questions ill try and answer them to the best of my abilities[Image: ypfLjpB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
(May. 12, 2021  4:14 PM)DripKermit Wrote: I need help finding a certain beyblade it looks like this and the last time it was seen was 8 or 9 yrs ago if you have any questions ill try and answer them to the best of my abilities[Image: ypfLjpB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

wow
a lot of people call it "horizon's beyblade"
I saw the same question on reddit before

idk man looks like an hms and a rare one since nobody knows the name