[Unanswered]  Identify Beyblades in this thread!

(Jul. 22, 2020  3:53 PM)BEYWATCHMASTER Wrote: Hi so I'm new here and just picked up a load of random Beyblade stuff and I am overwhelmed. I don't even know what Beyblade is! Can you guys help me identify what I have and maybe I can put the pieces together.

[Image: nhlid7M]

Your image doesn’t work.
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:53 PM)BEYWATCHMASTER Wrote: Hi so I'm new here and just picked up a load of random Beyblade stuff and I am overwhelmed. I don't even know what Beyblade is! Can you guys help me identify what I have and maybe I can put the pieces together.

It doesn't look like your image link worked. Please follow the instructions in the first post.
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:54 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

It doesn't look like your image link worked. Please follow the instructions in the first post.

Hey thanks. Try now buddy

(Jul. 22, 2020  3:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Your image doesn’t work.

Working now bro
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:59 PM)BEYWATCHMASTER Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:54 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It doesn't look like your image link worked. Please follow the instructions in the first post.

Hey thanks. Try now buddy

(Jul. 22, 2020  3:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Your image doesn’t work.

Working now bro

So from the photos, I see the following.
Launchers and Accessories (Click to View)
Beyblades, from Left to right, top to bottom (Click to View)
I hope this helps!
(Jul. 22, 2020  4:26 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  3:59 PM)BEYWATCHMASTER Wrote: Hey thanks. Try now buddy

Working now bro

So from the photos, I see the following.
I hope this helps!

Hi, wow! Super! I will need time to digest all of this. How do I know which discs go with which launcher? And how can you tell a knockoff just from the photos?
(Jul. 22, 2020  4:34 PM)BEYWATCHMASTER Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  4:26 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So from the photos, I see the following.
I hope this helps!

Hi, wow! Super! I will need time to digest all of this. How do I know which discs go with which launcher? And how can you tell a knockoff just from the photos?

All of your real beyblades will work with MFB launchers, they look like this:
Launcher Picture (Click to View)
The stickers on the knockoffs were a dead giveaway for me.
(Jul. 22, 2020  4:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Fantastic buddy! I will immediately take out all the knockoffs per your write-up. I have a better understanding now. I had wondered if I had any rare pieces and maybe some that were of greater value. I'm assuming the pair of digital launchers are of the most value here if you don't count all the mini launchers and respective blades as a whole. 

(Jul. 22, 2020  4:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/4W5Di2y

Here's one you had with a question mark I think. Also, is the red plastic one really genuine Beyblade? I don't think you said that was a knockoff one. Also, do you know what the black rip belongs to?

(Jul. 22, 2020  5:03 PM)BEYWATCHMASTER Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  4:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Fantastic buddy! I will immediately take out all the knockoffs per your write-up. I have a better understanding now. I had wondered if I had any rare pieces and maybe some that were of greater value. I'm assuming the pair of digital launchers are of the most value here if you don't count all the mini launchers and respective blades as a whole. 

(Jul. 22, 2020  4:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/4W5Di2y

Here's one you had with a question mark I think. Also, is the red plastic one really genuine Beyblade? I don't think you said that was a knockoff one. Also, do you know what the black rip belongs to?

The red launcher looks like an authentic plastic generation launcher from the early 2000s.
I don't know what the other piece goes to unfortunately.
Could you help me identify these beys and parts

The two beys

Face bolt 1

Face bolt 2

I placed pictures of the face bolts because they didn’t show up clearly.
(Jul. 25, 2020  5:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Could you help me identify these beys and parts

The two beys

Face bolt 1

Face bolt 2

Top Beyblade:

Jade (I think it's fake)

Lacerta

The tip and track are hard to see but, I think they may be 125 and ES. Check the wiki to see if they match.

Bottom Beyblade:

Phantom (Hasbro Ver)

Orion

Can't tell for the track.

I think the tip is S. Once again double check on the wiki or post pictures of the tracks and tips.

Facebolt (Blue/Grey): Variares

Facebolt (Purple): Still too fuzzy to tell.
(Jul. 25, 2020  9:16 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  5:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Could you help me identify these beys and parts

The two beys

Face bolt 1

Face bolt 2

Top Beyblade:

Jade (I think it's fake)

Lacerta

The tip and track are hard to see but, I think they may be 125 and ES. Check the wiki to see if they match.

Bottom Beyblade:

Phantom (Hasbro Ver)

Orion

Can't tell for the track.

I think the tip is S. Once again double check on the wiki or post pictures of the tracks and tips.

Facebolt (Blue/Grey): Variares

Facebolt (Purple): Still too fuzzy to tell.

Thank you. I think that the purple face bolt is from Diablo Nemesis
I'm having trouble identifying this plastic gen beyblade.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smile
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:22 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

It appears to be a V Force Bound attacker, although I’m not 100% sure about this. I found a listing on EBay that looked almost exactly like the pictures show, and that is what it said it was.
(Jul. 06, 2020  11:17 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hello! Welcome to the giant thread for identifying Beyblades! Here's how it works!

1. You have Beyblades
2. You don't know what they are!
3. This lack of certainty torments you
4. Disassemble the Beyblades
5. Take pictures of the parts! Try to include the top and bottoms of the parts in two pictures, to make it easier to identify for everyone else!
6. You can't upload pictures directly to WBO, so don't even try! Upload it to a free image hosting service like imgur. Google Drive is a bad choice because you cannot directly link the image from there. Go into the "preview response" view and use the Insert Image button on the toolbar to embed the image here! And use spoiler tags! You can right click to open an image in a new tab from an imgur upload to get the exact image address.
7. People will tell you what your Beyblade parts are
8. Your torment is ended!

Please don't make a brand new thread for identifying Beyblades. Please just use this one, always. It will remain pinned marked as unanswered as a grim reminder.

Please use the [ spoiler] tags [ /spoiler] to hide your large images! Example!
-----------------------------

I'll start us off.

Oh no! My memory is terrible because I am old and tired the and world is just... it's too much right now. It's all I can do not to break down crying.

I can no longer remember what these four parts are!

Would you please tell me what these four parts are? My soul cannot know any peace until you do!

the parts are, the blue driver is Sword, the layer is fenrir, the purple driver is trick-h and the yellow layer is drigger
(Sep. 10, 2020  9:04 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  11:17 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hello! Welcome to the giant thread for identifying Beyblades! Here's how it works!

1. You have Beyblades
5. Take pictures of the parts! Try to include the top and bottoms of the parts in two pictures, to make it easier to identify for everyone else!
6. You can't upload pictures directly to WBO, so don't even try! Upload it to a free image hosting service like imgur. Google Drive is a bad choice because you cannot directly link the image from there. Go into the "preview response" view and use the Insert Image button on the toolbar to embed the image here! And use spoiler tags! You can right click to open an image in a new tab from an imgur upload to get the exact image address.

Please don't make a brand new thread for identifying Beyblades. Please just use this one, always. It will remain pinned marked as unanswered as a grim reminder.

I'll start us off.

Oh no! My memory is terrible because I am old and tired the and world is just... it's too much right now. It's all I can do not to break down crying.

Would you please tell me what these four parts are? My soul cannot know any peace until you do!

the parts are, the blue driver is Sword, the layer is fenrir, the purple driver is trick-h and the yellow layer is drigger
ok see, dc's first post was showing you how to post beys to identify, it wasn't to ask what those parts are. he knows them already.
(Sep. 10, 2020  9:07 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  9:04 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: the parts are, the blue driver is Sword, the layer is fenrir, the purple driver is trick-h and the yellow layer is drigger
ok see, dc's first post was showing you how to post beys to identify, it wasn't to ask what those parts are. he knows them already.

ok, sorry
Hello everyone
I started playing Beyblades, I'm very beginner and I bought 2 new Beyblades in a shop, and I would like your help please to identify it and have more details about it.

https://imgshare.io/image/NWaql6
https://imgshare.io/image/NWaUYe
-> I believe this one is B-118 VISE LEOPARD but I'm not sure

https://imgshare.io/image/NWaxZw
https://imgshare.io/image/NWaYVy
-> I have no idea

Thank you
The First one is Vise Leopard and the second one It looks like Galaxy Zeutron.
(Sep. 26, 2020  12:05 PM)Fredikas Wrote: Hello everyone
I started playing Beyblades, I'm very beginner and I bought 2 new Beyblades in a shop, and I would like your help please to identify it and have more details about it.

https://imgshare.io/image/NWaql6
https://imgshare.io/image/NWaUYe
-> I believe this one is B-118 VISE LEOPARD but I'm not sure

https://imgshare.io/image/NWaxZw
https://imgshare.io/image/NWaYVy
-> I have no idea

Thank you

kinda late, but i think these are both fake. i wouldn't use them too much after you get some real beys, fakes have lead, which can lead(no pun intended) to lead poisoning. get (don't order online) some at your local walmart/target/game stop, or get some from beys & bricks(online). if you get some from beys and bricks, dont get the ones marked unbranded/$5 ones, those are fake.  Grin

Edit: make sure to compare the parts on yours to the parts on ones on yt reviews or smth.

1. You have Beyblades

I'll start us off.

What this?

(Oct. 05, 2020  2:06 PM)Ryuga......Win Wrote:

1. You have Beyblades

I'll start us off.

What this?

Link doesn’t work. (Also next time don’t quote the opening post just post).

1. You have Beyblades

I'll start us off.

What this?

Its the 3 Sided Defense Spin track!

1. You have Beyblades

I'll start us off.

What this?

That's that minus sign symbol one. ching ching ching!!
Hey everyone just wondering what these Beyblades are called?

https://imgur.com/a/522yBSw