Uh oh a noob has arrived!

Hey guys thought i'd drop in and introduce myself, you can call me Mon, I used to be a major beyblader back 10 years ago, competing in minor tournaments, 5 across England and 1 in Tokyo back in the plastic era. 10 years later my little cousin told me about new beyblades and how its all coming back with me being very excited over its return (yes I suppose im a kid at heart Smile). I love attack and endurance beyblades having a fairly decent collection of HMS beyblades including Wolborg MS, Dragoon MS etc (I will never get into metal fusion, I guess im just stuck in the past :3). Unfortunately I tend to play once in a blue moon, usually with my little cousins as I am busy with other stuff in real life.
I stumbled on this site quite a while ago and I can tell you guys have a nice little community going and thought it would be great to talk with some other beybladers out there Smile
Welcome to the WBO Mon! I'm surprised you have done all those bey tournament, did you win any? Enjoy your time spent here!
Welcome to the WBO! Wolborg MS? I want one of those.
Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate it! @ XxLacertaxX On average I came about 3rd or 4th place overall, I came first in only one of the Tournys in England and came runner up in Tokyo.
welcome have a god time!
BTW libra eagle i love your sig!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome! Just take the time to learn the rules (they're pretty short!) and learn about the parts while you're here! Once you get the knowledge, you'll have power! :p WELCOME TO THE WBO!
Also Plastics/HMS tournaments are making a comeback! Smile So those old beys of yours, might just come in handy sometime soon!
Welcome to the WBO!
Make sure to read the introductory message and this:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-M...to-the-WBO
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome, have an awesome time.

And yes Wolborg MS is cooool.
Thank you so much guys! Im grateful so many of you guys are so kind! I appreciate it! Happy blading!
Welcome. Nice to see a new fan.
Always cool to have another plastics lover/oldskool guy around. As XLR8 said, it's probably a good idea to read my guide (there's a link in my signature too), if you want to make it through your first few days un-warned Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO!
Good to see people participating worldwide and stuff... Grin