36.84%
It's okay.
23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
I'm thinking of modifying poison so it can be altered into venom. I'm also gonna make an eagle II clear wheel, a txa145 spin track, and a cms preformance tip.
(Aug. 14, 2012  7:26 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: WOWChocked_2

Just like my story chapter 2.
Please put a pic of Venom Eagle up. The way you discribed it sounds like it'll look awesome. And i'll see if i can modify Cyber to Electronic.Tongue_out
It can't be exactly like what I posted. I'll give it my best shot and ask how to cut metal. And get another eagle. And an eraser. And a metal face heavy.
Good things don't come without sacrafice.
I can't get a metal face heavy. Or another eagle. And can somebody tell me how to cut a metal wheel in half?
(Aug. 14, 2012  6:04 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote: Graviry destroyer alread spins right. I think you mean L drago.

Gravity Destroyer spins both left and right.
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:15 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: I can't get a metal face heavy. Or another eagle. And can somebody tell me how to cut a metal wheel in half?

The real question is, do you have a saw??? If you had something sharp and powerful, you could break it in half.
Hey everyone I was on a vacation and came back today
(Aug. 14, 2012  11:02 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  10:15 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: I can't get a metal face heavy. Or another eagle. And can somebody tell me how to cut a metal wheel in half?

The real question is, do you have a saw??? If you had something sharp and powerful, you could break it in half.
I don't want to slice it in half, just the center point less than 8 centimeters in.

just figure out something to use to bend it to weaken the metal and try breaking it or slicing where it became weak.
and... breaking it makes it uneven.
well then, slice it. Tongue_out
Try a sawsall
Name: Insane
Bey: Phantom Orion BD and Basalt Cygnus TH170CS
Reason: I wanna be part of a team and show my strength
Welcome to the team Insane!!Stupid
(Aug. 15, 2012  4:50 AM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: Try a sawsall

and yeah.... a children's toy should help me....
It's an adult 'toy'. My dad has one
Anything with "saw" in the name is obviously a kids toy.
It's just an electric saw. It can cut through just about anything
But I don't want it completely cut in half. Just enough to put cut bits of soda can in.
Try using a chainsaw
(Aug. 15, 2012  5:39 PM)pegasus112 Wrote: Try using a chainsaw

A regular saw would cut too deep... A Jigsaw will just kill it if it doesn't find a key... And a chainsaw does bolth. I think it will work.
What about a steaknife