It's okay.
23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
(Aug. 15, 2012  6:05 PM)pegasus112 Wrote: What about a steaknife

Ok than. Be prepared to see VENOM EAGLE!
coolStupid and what are metal wheels made of, because they're no magnetic
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:56 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: coolStupid and what are metal wheels made of, because they're no magnetic

Write an angry letter to hasbro.
Well, not all metal is magnetic, and if it was, that might ruin the purpose of the beyta stadium.
I think if they were magnetic, that they'll put magnets on beys like L-Drago
Maybe galaxy pegasus too
What about another modification like putting metal in the energy ring it would make it more stable
Well, also, if they were magnetic, people would do more mods involving magnetism and make sure they, say, always made contact with a defence type when it was an attack type, or a stamina type would keep going to attack types and wouldnt KO. seeeee?
But won't they be able to put the magnets in the other way so that another bey wont be able to hit them? Just a thought.Eee
(Aug. 16, 2012  8:03 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote: Well, also, if they were magnetic, people would do more mods involving magnetism and make sure they, say, always made contact with a defence type when it was an attack type, or a stamina type would keep going to attack types and wouldnt KO. seeeee?

Stamina types would have the same type of magnets as attacks so it would push the other away
I'm confuse:\!! so is magnets good or bad?
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:08 PM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2012  8:03 PM)Zanymidgt Wrote: Well, also, if they were magnetic, people would do more mods involving magnetism and make sure they, say, always made contact with a defence type when it was an attack type, or a stamina type would keep going to attack types and wouldnt KO. seeeee?

Stamina types would have the same type of magnets as attacks so it would push the other away

I'm not saying hasbro giving them all magnets.Tired I'm talking about people modding there beys with a magnet. Seeeeeee? magnets would be a 50 50 good/bad sorta thing in my opinion
I can go buy some magnets today and test them since i have all three types of beys
Tired did you read a single word you typed? they're NOT magnetic. magnets wont make much of a difference unless they both have magnets.
This is what i'm talking about. You know how win you put magnets together they either come together or go apart. like that type of testing.
That would be awesome! I'm pretty sure specific combos would still make differences, which is awesome! two things though:
How would you put magnets on them?
Wouldn't the magnet throw the bey off balance because of its weight?
Um. I didn't think about that.
Hiya!Stupid
Hey MBX, can you change my bey to MF Duo Aquario TH170RDF?
Thanks.

Two answers! Tape. And place the magnets so the weight is balanced evenly
Defence type bey? WHY AM I THE ONLY ATTACKEEER!?!?
MF-H Diablo Basalt Horogioum X: D is very heavy
Does anybody have a good combo for Omega Dragonis? Because I'm planning to buy it.
I have stuff that im selling. any one who's interested, pm me
yes it is. Hey, could someone do tests between a modded R2F(a pushpin in the center) on a really light combo like posion __85R2F(modded)? seems kinda good in my head.
Hello? Okay fine. I'm putting more sentences. Happy now, Kai-V?
yeeesss? oh, didnt see the edit you made. Uuuuhh, I dont know any combos for omega, dragonis would probably be good in MANY attack customizations, 85's a good height but might scrape, so be careful with that part, and XF is completely insane. does that answeeeerrr your quessssstiiion?
XF is AWESOME!!!!!XD