36.84%
It's okay.
23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
hello i live in jamaica kingston not in the us but i have an aunt that lives there and i go up a lot of times if i can and i would like to join you clan please
Well i don't know. What do you guys think?
Hmmmmm... I gueesss... what does the rest of the team think?
I'm okay with it.
Okay. He can join the team.
Then its settled! Charper, you're on the team! Just post your favorite combo and favorite type, then afterwards, welcome to the team!
Ok so i have my phone charger now but my phone's my dad's so the illegal mod's pictures still are not in. uuugh! This might take a while. also i changed the M105 (the one i changed from M145) into a flat attacker (so i don't need to use super glue anymore). Basicly no more M105. Welcome to the team charper.
Ok
hi i would like to join the team to be honest, im new to the WBO website but i have one a toysrus tournament i live in new york and i use mostly attack and balance usually balance, my main bey is dark wolf t125jb
Properly register yourself, so i'll know what to put on the OP
name:CBP
bey:dark wolf UW145 JB
reason: m new so i only want to be around cool bladers
ps i know i put the wrong track down last time
Welcome to the team CBPStupid
reply if u want to know 2 beys with high stats in all categories.
Me!!
earth pegasus ed145 jb
and a bey im given to my cousin use the specified parts
capricorn from fury capri
burn wheel
d125 from rock orso
cs worn down a decent bit so the middle is more active then the rubber from striker
this bey i won a tournament with
Sorry but what's jb?
JB is the performance tip that comes with the bey rock scorpio
Ohhh ok. Thanks
Just randomly thinking wouldnt it be cool if a bey had three long points on the botttom points that are like the point on burn fireblazes bottom
I know ive posted alot in the last hour but one more idea and question who has a beybattle account and we should have a tourny on beybattles the best of our team u know if we can it might be hard though
(Aug. 14, 2012  12:30 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: i've modified many beys
my biggest one is an illegal attack mod with only three parts (will post pictures when i get my phone charged)
I noticed how far back this was so i decided to post the pictures here.
Hey want to make an alliance with Team Young Champs (the greatest team in NJ and NY)
Beychamp please pm about that, and why is a cetus facebolt on a pegasus clear wheel?
The face doesn't really matter, unless its a special face. I usually use the same face myself, but other people might have lost, broke, borrowed, etc.
it is a cetus facebolt with a pegasus clear wheel. an extra terrain;p now it's land, air, and water!!!
Edit: I know this is not at all part of the thread and i have no power to make you do this but can you each pleese give my story bob the bey breaker a chance and post your thoughts? on the story's thread not here just so we're clear.
Hey, E, WHY NO ELECTRIC? why must you crush my dreams?Unhappy