36.84%
It's okay.
23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
wait.. WHAT? do you mean why i diddnt put an electric metal wheel in my story? im sorry but i diddnt know that that name ment so much to you. just pretend volt stingray is electric watersting.
Unhappy huuuhhh... ok. I guess that will have to do.Tired
remember to post your thoughts in the thread.
HI team i was wondering if u guys could help me write a story of my own just like our leader, the problem is im new to this website so i could use alot of help please reply or pm me about how to make click to hides and attach the storys thx the cool bladers of my team
please use the proper format, beyblade126543
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:10 PM)CBP Wrote: HI team i was wondering if u guys could help me write a story of my own just like our leader, the problem is im new to this website so i could use alot of help please reply or pm me about how to make click to hides and attach the storys thx the cool bladers of my team

Step one, write a story.
Step two, put it in a thread in the WBO
Step three, put it in spoilers. CODE: [ spoiler ] YOUR TEXT HERE [ /spoiler ] without the spaces in the boxes.
Step four, get back on topic.
yes. why?
we should get more people in the team to add excitement
This is a warning for everyone in this topic : chatrooms are not allowed, and the WBO General forum is meant for Beyblade event discussion. If you want to talk among yourselves, use private messages or connect each other through MSN.
Can we still discuss the weekly topic of the team?
(Aug. 19, 2012  2:13 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: Can we still discuss the weekly topic of the team?

Not at all, especially not illegal modifications.
(Aug. 19, 2012  2:13 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: Can we still discuss the weekly topic of the team?

No. This is not a discussion thread. Things like "weekly topic" should not even exist.

EDIT: Kai-V, you ninja. Delete my post if needed.
Okay i'll just stop the weekly discussions
(Aug. 19, 2012  2:17 AM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Okay i'll just stop the weekly discussions

Yes, please. And don't respond to questions like "how do you put a sig". This thread is not a replacement for all the other resources on the WBO.
There are things that i am not sure of in this team. This is a question for you MBX.
Who are the council members in the section's Cosmic Defenders, and Cosmic Combo's?
Enternal-E pm that. I don't want the team to go under father then what it already is.
Sorry about the weekly discussion idea, kai-v. It was my idea, so I take full blame for it. Please delete the unneccesary posts from the discussion. It's the right thing to do.
Kai-V what are we allowed to say, im going to join a tournament even though there are not any near me, thats somewhat a waste of a team
(Aug. 19, 2012  1:51 PM)CBP Wrote: Kai-V what are we allowed to say, im going to join a tournament even though there are not any near me, thats somewhat a waste of a team

this a team thread you just say 'i wanna join' thats all no more to it . if you want to chat use the pm system understand and respect the leaders dont be rude!
can we make a thread under general discussion and do what were doing on here
(Aug. 19, 2012  2:15 PM)CBP Wrote: can we make a thread under general discussion and do what were doing on here

chatting ?no you cant chat.. chat using the pm system
now i will also get warned so end of disscution .
im not trying to be rude but let me get this right, you made a beyblade website for beybladers to talk about beyblade and your not letting us beybladers talk. What is the harm about chat on threads explain the harm and if ur going to punish people on the team only go after me k it would be my fault