It's okay.
23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
wrong place to post that
Oh sorry i got side track i mean the launcher. i did some stuff to it and now it my beys spin faster. Sorry Mmbers, wont happen againTongue_out
You can put a screw from the launcher into a hole flat to make it have stamina
That's good. I know this is illegal but i think the WBO should have at least one tournament every two years where you can used a modified bey in. I know many people will disagree with me but it's one person's opinion.
Yeah, That would be fun
Definitely. Plus, with each person having a unique mod, The game would have much more variety. Tongue_out
Hey ya what do you think og this as the offical flag?

[Image: ?action=view¤t=bluedragon.jpg]
We cant see the image. Did you put it on a photo sharing site like photobucket?
wierd, then. I wonder why we cant see it...
i've modified many beys
my biggest one is an illegal attack mod with only three parts (will post pictures when i get my phone charged)
i changed my m145 to a m105 (trust me, i measured)
i added two more gravity balls to a gb145
put a live ant in a petrified wa130
and MUCH MORE!!! minus the fact that im not a gameshow host.
Wow. No that i wanna see.Stupid
Take pictures and Post them! I wanna see the mods!
Hey i got an awsome idea. What about we make a contest where you have to take a pic of you best looking mod. No matter if it's a bey, launcher, or a stadium. What do you guys think?
Ummmm, sure. Also, how would you mod(if you can) a ripcord launcher?
Um.. maybe make a longer ripcord and oil the gears in it?Speechless
The BIGGEST problem with modifying a ripcord launcher is dealing with the spring. As soon as you get it opened the spring pops out. The best thing to use is a random ripcord launcher(for taking apart) and one that's clear(for observation). I find it useful to remove the gear and put in three smaller gears, one being bigger than two of them, and the second one being larger than the third. The biggest one is the one that will touch the ripcord, and the smallest one being on the prongs.
Have you guys ever put a left spin prong on a right spin launcher? It's awesome!!!!
Don't tell me what I already know. I already know that when you put left prongs on a right launcher. You can make gravity destroyer spin right. I know. Incredible.
Graviry destroyer alread spins right. I think you mean L drago.
I'm not talking about Gravity Percious. I'm talking about Utimate Meteo L-Drago. Later i'll post a pic of the launcher and my home made grip.
I wish my phone were charged. I could than post my illegal attack mod.
you don't have a video camrea?
No. Plus my phone charger AND my pictures AND my illegal bey are at my moms. I'm at a dads part of the week and at work.
I'm thinking of modifing cyber.