36.84%
It's okay.
23.68%
I rather join another team.
18.42%
I freaking hate this team!!!!!!!
21.05%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
Well if you want. So Tamer Burn what do YOU wanna talk about?
it's not exactly Team combos, just any combo's we're able to make. On the 23rd I'll be able to do some testing in what I believe will be the lightning storm stadium(whatever the Hasbro l drago one is called). I'm pretty sure we can talk about pretty much anything. Also, I liked the beywheelz anime. I especially like how they're going to do two episodes a week. Wink
BEYWHEELZ ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Eeeehhh, I mainly like them doing 2 episodes a week because it means metal fury will be coming sooner. It's not that I don't like it, I just dont like the toys. Look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd423hgdPmM
Beywheelz are dangerous. very dangerous.
Well, we could be organizing the team....
Alrighty, How should we do so? This is a team discussion, so discuss how we should do that.
I dunno. But we should not only talk about combos. That was just my suggestion.
Oh, we wont. It's just that the weekly topic led us into talking about combos. we can also talk about tournaments or a tournament you wanted to host, a story your making, anything, really.
How about giant space monkeys wearing suspenders?
Chocked_2 Well, those could be our mascot!
Okay that's good, but why don't we make it more monsteruos like a dragon or something, but if we can't come up with anything Giant Space Monkey will be our mascot and i can make a flag.Tongue_out
Nah, your both wrong. It should be the nemisis guy from the anime with stars on him to look like space. here's the nemesis I meant: [Image: 250px-NemesisRevived.PNG]
Okay then.... A mascot isn't very important though.
Okay i agree with ZanymidgtStupid What's your input Tamer Burn?
Hey guys I got a new discussion for us. Have you ever modified a beyblad, launch, or stadium before and if you did how?
No I havent. But I've seen vidieos like getting a RF(saw this) or a R2F(My idea) and using a nail to make it A Rubber Hole Flat or Right Rubber Hole Flat. Cool how's that.
My friend did that before and she could'nt beat my modified bey. It was a Galaxy Pegasus W105RF with the part of a pen that ink come out in the RF. It had a small ball in it and it made my pegasus spin wicked fast. Oh and i made a turbo Launcher, and a high teck stadium i like to call the " Blow Out Stadium.
I wanna see someone flatten the're RB so it's rounded on the sides with a flat bottom. But I don't have one. Unhappy
ALSO, REMEMBER: ALL MODS ARE ILLEGAL! keep that in mind, any people new to beyblade...
Dah All mods are illegal. the new bladers should already know that. And you have never modified a left over laucher before?
I'M NEW TO BEYBLADE AS IN I ONLY HAVE 1 LAUNCHER! I'm getting more soon! Like 4 launchers coming on the 23rd!
Oh i forgot. i'm thinking of trading launchers for spair parts because i have like five of them and one modified one.
How did you modify it?
It's okay i got this!!!!
??? got what?
modifing the site.