Pompano
5.26%
Fort Lauderdale
65.79%
Boca
28.95%
Total: 100% 38 vote(s)
hi from 4421 miles away from Miami
Would you guys be intrested in a meet up?

Would you guys be down to meet up one of these days? I have another friend who is also into beyblades.
(Apr. 05, 2017  12:09 AM)EdricSauran Wrote: Would you guys be intrested in a meet up?

Would you guys be down to meet up one of these days? I have another friend who is also into beyblades.
Sure! Let me know the date, please. I'll ask some of my members if they can come. PM with further info and try not to re-reply in this thread - edit your last reply.
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been away for a while - school is a hassle - however, with some people asking, I'm planning for a Burst format tournament at the end of May (psst, my bday is there... xD) or in the start of June! Let me know which days are preferable! (May 27/28 maybe?)
Update: I'm officially changing the tournament's date to June 10th. Is that good for everyone? Let me know!
New player to burst here (played through plastic gen) and this site. Just wanted to say hello to everyone from the Northern tip of South Florida.
Hey guys are there any tournaments in Florida, happening for July or the beginning of August?
I’m not in Miami. Closer to Ft. Lauderdale but I would attend and bring 2 additional bladers with me.

What format is the tournament? Have you already been approved as an Organizer?
(Jul. 07, 2019  3:07 PM)Joshua Walker Wrote: Hey guys are there any tournaments in Florida, happening for July or the beginning of August?

I wanted to hold one July 27th, had proposed it on the forums and taken organizers test over a month ago. Haven’t gotten my results so had to cancel. Hopefully will be able to hold one on Aug before school starts. Not sure how long these Organizer results usually take. Would be in Broward County. Plantation, to be exact, near the Broward Mall. 

On a side note, if anyone ever wants to get together to battle HMU. Would love to find a few people to link up with once a month or whatever on the weekend for an hour or two and battle. Usually have 2 additional bladers with me, ready to go too.
Anyone in South FL around and want to battle?