Poll: where

Pompano
4.44%
Fort Lauderdale
71.11%
Boca
24.44%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
Why do you have a 2 dollar admission do YOU own the park. Do you think people will PAY A PARK FEE, YOUR FEE, AND A WBO FEE. Are you mad.
(Jun. 22, 2011  2:00 AM)Anubis132 Wrote: Why do you have a 2 dollar admission do YOU own the park. Do you think people will PAY A PARK FEE, YOUR FEE, AND A WBO FEE. Are you mad.
OK 1 the park has a Fee not my problem,adults pay not children so Chill.
My Fee ill Reduce it Graduatlly. WHY? IDK CUZ I SPENT MONEY FOR PRIZES SO I WNAT ATLEAST SOMETHING BACK< IV PAID OVER 70 $ already ive spent 50 on prizes and 20 on Surprizes youll see.
THE WBO fee i dint make it so CHill
IF PPL have issues with money ILl reduce Geez Bro ur acting like im Santa claus like supposed to give out stuff for free, the economy is hard right now.
You dont need to give out prizes its not in the rules. It was your choice to. I dont think parents will want to spend a grand total of 8.50 USD to let their kids play in a tournament. Plus how the hell much did you spend on a basalt the hasbro beys are only 16 USD and you said you paid 50, Where do you find a 34 dollar basalt hogoroium.
(Jun. 22, 2011  5:07 AM)Anubis132 Wrote: You dont need to give out prizes its not in the rules. It was your choice to. I dont think parents will want to spend a grand total of 8.50 USD to let their kids play in a tournament. Plus how the hell much did you spend on a basalt the hasbro beys are only 16 USD and you said you paid 50, Where do you find a 34 dollar basalt hogoroium.
WELL I REMOVED THE FEE AND PUT THE WBO FEE!
THE PARK HAS TO BE PAiD FOR EnTRANCE UnLESSS U WANT TO JUMP THE GATE!
IF UR PISSED ABOUT THE FEE GO BUY YOURSELF a BEYBLADSE PASSPORT SO ULL ONLY HAVE TO PAY so ur parents will pay 1.50
All this arguing over spinning tops.

stormldrago, what the hell are you talking about? The WBO fee still applies.
[quote='Aquila FTW' pid='682971' dateline='1308263140']
Hosting a Tournament

Aquila's Fury
Date- July 16- saturday
Vista View Park
4001 Southwest 142nd Avenue, Davie, FL 33330-1523
Well mostlikely be at the tents.

Call me for any questions at 786 312 6882- this is my moms so ask for her son

Prizes

1st Prize Basalt Horgium Starter
2nd Galaxy pegasus or ray striker (2nd choose)
3rd Galaxy pegasus or ray striker (wat is left for second place)

Format is round Robin or block if more people join

Admission for the PARK is 1.50 $ per Adult,children is free
WBO Admission is $5.00 (GET A BLADER PASSPORT)if u dont ant to pay 5$ every time u go to a tournament.
Confirmed Attendents:
Aquila FTW
Greimatter
AtomicFang
shaddao
yabyab
anubis132
PFuchs
TanithElite
Tsaa

Unconfirmed attendants
stormldrago1221
RogueBlader
jtd1000
bossblader
eatuup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im gana see if i can come
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:47 AM)spinlibra Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2011  11:25 PM)Aquila FTW Wrote: Hosting a Tournament

Aquila's Fury
Date- July 16- saturday
Vista View Park
4001 Southwest 142nd Avenue, Davie, FL 33330-1523
Well mostlikely be at the tents.

Call me for any questions at 786 312 6882- this is my moms so ask for her son

Prizes

1st Prize Basalt Horgium Starter
2nd Galaxy pegasus or ray striker (2nd choose)
3rd Galaxy pegasus or ray striker (wat is left for second place)

Format is round Robin or block if more people join

Admission for the PARK is 1.50 $ per Adult,children is free
WBO Admission is $5.00 (GET A BLADER PASSPORT)if u dont ant to pay 5$ every time u go to a tournament.
Confirmed Attendents:
Aquila FTW
Greimatter
AtomicFang
shaddao
yabyab
anubis132
PFuchs
TanithElite
Tsaa

Unconfirmed attendants
stormldrago1221
RogueBlader
jtd1000
bossblader
eatuup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i might be come its five ours away though so it better be goodSpeechless my brothers coming 2 and im gana tell 4 friends k
Go to the official thread and ask,and u will be put in reserve
dude i might be able to come but its five hrs away if i do my brothers coming too but that fee is crazy can i get a scolarship or some thing im pore cant you take a rich guys money
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:59 AM)spinlibra Wrote: dude i might be able to come but its five hrs away if i do my brothers coming too but that fee is crazy cand i get a scolarship or some thing im pore
GO TO THE OFFICIAL THREAD! i AM NOT GOING TO DISCUSS THIS IN THIS FL,Threas,go look for Aquilas Fury in official events,the ill solve your problem
dude i might be able to come but its 5 hrs away if i come my brother will be coming too but the fees are insane 5 dollars to battle im pore can i get a schollarship or something cant you take a rich guys money pleaseeeeeee ( ;
Hey, I might enter, but that's only if a package I'm getting comes on time.
Hey everyone! I'm hosting another tournament!
If you'd like to enter, please say so here!
Why aren't there any tourneys near satellite beach I wanna beybattle with my new blitz striker!
(Mar. 29, 2014  4:46 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Why aren't there any tourneys near satellite beach I wanna beybattle with my new blitz striker!

Because:

1. There might not be enough participants.
2. There might not be anybody that wants to host.
Hey there, I'm currently looking for any active Miami Bladers for events that I'll host. I'll be hosting one probably by next year so if you live around or in Miami, please let me know! Smile
Is there anyone interested for generally a FL tournament, around Miami? I'm willing to give hosting a try and I'm planning to host a tournament on November 12th!
I've got 4 confirmed antendees and 3 maybes with me. Let me know if you're interested!
(Sep. 07, 2016  8:13 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Is there anyone interested for generally a FL tournament, around Miami? I'm willing to give hosting a try and I'm planning to host a tournament on November 5!
I've got 2 confirmed antendees and 2 maybes with me. Let me know if you're interested!

Unfortunately I'll be in Virginia for the month of November and likely won't be able to attend events in Miami in the future since it's a 5 hour drive from Jacksonville, but best of luck with the tournament and feel free to get in touch with me for questions/advice, should it go through!
(Sep. 08, 2016  4:15 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2016  8:13 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Is there anyone interested for generally a FL tournament, around Miami? I'm willing to give hosting a try and I'm planning to host a tournament on November 5!
I've got 2 confirmed antendees and 2 maybes with me. Let me know if you're interested!

Unfortunately I'll be in Virginia for the month of November and likely won't be able to attend events in Miami in the future since it's a 5 hour drive from Jacksonville, but best of luck with the tournament and feel free to get in touch with me for questions/advice, should it go through!

I understand, no worries. ;A; And thank you, I definitely will! :') Also, as for December, are you still planning a tournament in Jacksonville?
(Sep. 08, 2016  4:30 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I understand, no worries. ;A; And thank you, I definitely will! :') Also, as for December, are you still planning a tournament in Jacksonville?
Most likely, but if I'm able to get down to Orlando I'll host a tournament there!
(Sep. 08, 2016  6:40 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2016  4:30 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: I understand, no worries. ;A; And thank you, I definitely will! :') Also, as for December, are you still planning a tournament in Jacksonville?
Most likely, but if I'm able to get down to Orlando I'll host a tournament there!

Ah, awesome! Please do let me know. Smile
For Bladers in Miami, I'm planning to have a tournament after December or so. PM me if interested!
Next tournament is up!
Hey guys trying to find ppl in the miami area to meet up and try to start a league.
(Apr. 04, 2017  7:25 PM)EdricSauran Wrote: Hey guys trying to find ppl in the miami area to meet up and try to start a league.
We have plenty of people in Miami. Smile And as for a league (you're referring to a team?), feel free to create one! Me and 4 other Bladers are a part of the Star Strikers. You're more than welcome to join if interested.