Poll: where

Pompano
4.44%
Fort Lauderdale
71.11%
Boca
24.44%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
I would think the 29th is better. It's a sunday and a lot more people are free on sundays than saturdays. Some parents, like my cousin's have parents that have work on saturdays. I would also think the 29th because im free and so are some of my friends Smile
Hi guys! I'm trying to gather interest for my Beydays event!
As this is for the Beydays event, the entry fees have been waived!

Time/Date:
May 29th.
Entrants will be accepted from 2:30PM to NO LATER THAN 3:30PM, unless with a valid excuse.

Fees:
Again, as this is for the Beydays event, the entry fees have been waived!

Format:
Round Robin

The tent nearby the playground at: 15101 NW 82nd Avenue, Miami Lakes, FL 33016

Google Maps sattelite view can be found here

[Image: 2evs3o6.jpg]

Prizes:
(currently)
1st place - Random Booster Vol.7
2nd place -
3rd place -

Attendees:

Confirmed:
Me (Greimatter)
Shaddao
Aquila FTW
Yabyab
scipio132
sockerman13
BeybladeFuel
Scare1
Lexos
Back2Back

Unconfirmed:
Balesboys (and guest "Greg")
GalaxyBlast
dariel360
Lexos' friend
sockerman13's friend "Justin"

Additional Information:
Drinks and Pizza will be sold $1 each, Courtesy of the Angels Reach Developmental Enrichement Center.
Any profits and/or donations will be sent to help children with auitism at the Angels Reach Developmental Enrichement Center.

There are more prizes to come, but RBV7 is the only one (so far) I am fairly certain will arrive on time. If the others do not arrive on time, 2nd and 3rd place will recieve cash prizes.
Might be able to come but it is a long drive from Orlando and it is on a Sunday. Boy I would love a tourny in Orlando.
(May. 08, 2011  10:19 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Might be able to come but it is a long drive from Orlando and it is on a Sunday. Boy I would love a tourny in Orlando.

Yeah, it's kind of a four-hour drive.
Should I add you to the unconfirmed list?
Add me to the unconfirmed list. Same for my friends BeybladeFuel, Scare1, and me (Back2Back). So now you have us 3 unconfirmed. But we will probably come.
(May. 08, 2011  10:48 PM)Back2Back Wrote: Add me to the unconfirmed list. Same for my friends BeybladeFuel, Scare1, and me (Back2Back). So now you have us 3 unconfirmed. But we will probably come.

Added. And thank you for the parks list from a while back, It was useful.
i am going, put me in the confirmed list.
hello again, me and Greg are still alive and would like to go to the tournament but we will have to check with our mom
(May. 08, 2011  11:32 PM)Balesboys Wrote: hello again, me and Greg are still alive and would like to go to the tournament but we will have to check with our mom

I'll put you as unconfirmed, then. Do you both have an account, or is it just you?
Please put me as unconfirmed.
We share one, Greg hasn't made one for some odd reason, I'm max
(May. 09, 2011  3:32 AM)Balesboys Wrote: We share one, Greg hasn't made one for some odd reason, I'm max

I'll add him as unconfirmed for now, but you do realize that to actually participate he needs his own account, right?
It is offical I can come!Stupid.
i might be able to come put me in the unconfirmed list oh and if i do come i'll bring my tt attack stadium
Confirmed IM SO DARN HAPPEH!
Attendees list has been updated.
We just need two more people confirmed and I can submit this to the event proposals!
count me in!! I am in tampa, but if its big enough ill come
(May. 11, 2011  5:08 AM)Lexos Wrote: count me in!! I am in tampa, but if its big enough ill come

That's not exactly a definite answer, so I'll put you as unconfirmed.

Also, since we now have 8+ confirmed people, I've submitted it to the event proposals!
yay!!! I CAN DEFINITELY come!!
I have to ride the train though for like 5 hours Uncertain
ummm....
idk. I might be bringing my friend I will have a valid answer by the end of today!
(May. 11, 2011  7:12 PM)Lexos Wrote: yay!!! I CAN DEFINITELY come!!
I have to ride the train though for like 5 hours Uncertain
ummm....
idk. I might be bringing my friend I will have a valid answer by the end of today!

Okay. So I put you as confirmed and your friend as unconfirmed, yes?
yep ;D
All I can ask though is this:
How long will it be?
I really just want to know if it's worth the five hour train ride >__<
And im only doing it for fun because the tickets will be about 50$ a person T-T
Add me as confirmed. I can definetly come. Smile
Bringing a friend... Add him as unconfirmed-Guest "Justin"
(May. 11, 2011  7:35 PM)Lexos Wrote: yep ;D
All I can ask though is this:
How long will it be?
I really just want to know if it's worth the five hour train ride >__<
And im only doing it for fun because the tickets will be about 50$ a person T-T

It really depends on how long the battles are, the available judges, and if anyone else brings any additional legal stadia.
Train tickets are $50 a person? o_o

Oh, and as a note to everyone who's bringing guests/friends. For them to officially participate and be ranked in the beypoints system, they must have a WBO account.