Jul

Blading to the Beat!

Miami, Florida
Co.Lab Studios
777 NW 72nd Ave STE 1075
  (REFER TO THE PICTURE I'VE INCLUDED IN THE THREAD!) Once you are parked, you come in through the merchandise mart entrance. When you get to the middle you make a left. Once you see the escalator you make a right. When you see the Jewlery store you make a right. And the office space is on the right side.
12:00 PM on 07/09/2022
Format
Metal Fight

Most official Metal Fight/Fusion gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
9 cash  or Free with Passport*

The admission fee is required to cover the venue cost and to enter and play! IT’S CASH ONLY and will be collected at the start of the tournament. Food, drinks, music, tables and chairs will be available to compensate for the fee. Parking in the yellow area is $7 and valet parking is $10 for the whole day. Thank you!

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

We are back at it again! We are doing Standard once again in an awesome office, spacious and full of music and Beyblade theme songs!

Tournament Details

Date: July 9nd, Saturday
Start Time: 12:00 PM approximately
Check in/Registration + Inspection of Parts, Accessories, Tools, Beyblades, Equipment, going over the rules and Free-Play
Tournament will run for a few hours!
If you are clicking to Join, make sure you can ACTUALLY go! I will not be allowing spots on hold.

Admission Fee: $9
A $9 admission fee is required to cover the venue cost and to enter and play!
It is CASH ONLY and will be collected at the start of the tournament.
Food, drinks, music, chairs and tables will be available to compensate for the fee. Thank you! Smile

Format: Metal Fight Standard with 2 BB-10s, 1on1
Deck Format for Semifinals and Finals
(BB-10s will come with a protective cardboard box and neoprene mats to prevent damage to tips and players and we will be using an exercise mat as well)

Read into the rules for the format:
Metal Fight Format Rulebook
(Real and midfakes are ALLOWED. Fakes are not! Fakes are generally very bright and shiny and light. Keep this in mind)

Feel free to ask questions as well Smile

Participant Cap: 16

We will be recording and posting this tournament on my channel! Please let me know if you're not comfortable showing your face!

Organizers and Judges

I will be hosting and Ariel Warfare will be my judge!

How to Join:

Please create a WBO account and click on Join Tournament on the top of the thread!

CHALLONGE LINKS:

Challonge:
Blading to the Beat!

Prizes:

First Place:
BBG-09 Zero-G Samurai Saramanda E230ES + Light Launcher 2
 [Image: Xpa4s7m.jpg] [Image: Uzv7a9M.jpeg] + [Image: UfcVyXT.png]
Second Place:
BB-64 White Beyblade Launcher Grip + BB-49 Angle Compass
[Image: HRRcxi3.png][Image: 7mftnwr.png]
Third Place:
BB-112 Red Karabiner Grip

[Image: QlQqq4l.jpg]

Contact me:

(if you cannot dm me on here, here are some of my contact information. Please text me if you're contacting me through phone, I do not pick up the phone unless it's an emergency/I'm hard of hearing so texting will be easier on me)

Email: thegraywolf32@gmail.com
Phone: +1 786-870-9760
Instagram: @blinkyrtx
Discord: Cam#4939

Venue Location

The venue is an office in the mall. Please follow the steps down below in this image! Yellow is where parking is available! That’s $7 and valet parking is $10 for the whole day. Blue area is NO PARKING! The red X is where you'll enter, see and go into the space where the green dot is located!

[Image: MOBQcue.jpg]
[Image: CrIlQxu.png]
[Image: G3oy8Nd.png]

**COVID Precautions:**

Remember masks aren't required but recommended! I will have a box of new masks available.

PLEASE read the WBO forum on being careful.

Because of COVID, I will be disinfecting any Beyblade tools, products, grips and stadiums after use. I recommend gloves as well.
- Trading, lending or asking for parts is optional! I will not be lending my parts unfortunately.
- Please dissemble/show your Beys for inspection before matches for me!
- Try to only bring 1 person at a time. Kids, with 1 parent at least!
- Bladers registered before and on the date will be in.

If you are sick, stay home!
Let me know in this thread or DM me if anything goes wrong.

** I am hard of hearing myself so I might misunderstand because of masks, it's okay to bring down your mask to speak with me so I can read your lips. Thanks! **

** Documents to read for COVID Precautions: **

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I’ve edited and completed my tournament thread. Thank you!
This event has been approved.
(Jun. 07, 2022  2:43 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: This event has been approved.
Thanks so much Henwooja!
Just as a reminder, midfakes are allowed for MFB tournaments! Fakes are not.

Hope we get a good turnout! 😄
Only 2 days left for the tournament! I've brought exercise mats and will be at the tournament, 20-30 minutes before. Make sure to click on Join Tournament if you're joining!
Good morning!

I’m preparing to leave in a bit! I’ll be there before 12:00 PM, just remember to get there by 12 as we’ll be starting shortly after. Be safe driving and let me know if you need anything!

We’re currently in the room! Make sure to go into Merchandise Mart and continue walking until you see International Trading Center! Text/call me if anything!

We’re about to start the tournament! If you’re still late, please let me know!
This matches for event have now been processed.