Pompano
4.44%
Fort Lauderdale
71.11%
Boca
24.44%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
hi from 4421 miles away from Miami
Would you guys be intrested in a meet up?

Would you guys be down to meet up one of these days? I have another friend who is also into beyblades.
(Apr. 05, 2017  12:09 AM)EdricSauran Wrote: Would you guys be intrested in a meet up?

Would you guys be down to meet up one of these days? I have another friend who is also into beyblades.
Sure! Let me know the date, please. I'll ask some of my members if they can come. PM with further info and try not to re-reply in this thread - edit your last reply.
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been away for a while - school is a hassle - however, with some people asking, I'm planning for a Burst format tournament at the end of May (psst, my bday is there... xD) or in the start of June! Let me know which days are preferable! (May 27/28 maybe?)
Update: I'm officially changing the tournament's date to June 10th. Is that good for everyone? Let me know!
New player to burst here (played through plastic gen) and this site. Just wanted to say hello to everyone from the Northern tip of South Florida.
Hey guys are there any tournaments in Florida, happening for July or the beginning of August?
I’m not in Miami. Closer to Ft. Lauderdale but I would attend and bring 2 additional bladers with me.

What format is the tournament? Have you already been approved as an Organizer?
(Jul. 07, 2019  3:07 PM)Joshua Walker Wrote: Hey guys are there any tournaments in Florida, happening for July or the beginning of August?

I wanted to hold one July 27th, had proposed it on the forums and taken organizers test over a month ago. Haven’t gotten my results so had to cancel. Hopefully will be able to hold one on Aug before school starts. Not sure how long these Organizer results usually take. Would be in Broward County. Plantation, to be exact, near the Broward Mall. 

On a side note, if anyone ever wants to get together to battle HMU. Would love to find a few people to link up with once a month or whatever on the weekend for an hour or two and battle. Usually have 2 additional bladers with me, ready to go too.
Anyone in South FL around and want to battle?
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:58 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Anyone in South FL around and want to battle?

I'm near Miami (Kendall, specifically). My brother and I would be down to battle. I'm sure we can go a bit out of the area if it's not very often. Just let me know.
(Apr. 18, 2020  3:01 AM)Ariel Warfare Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:58 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Anyone in South FL around and want to battle?

I'm near Miami (Kendall, specifically). My brother and I would be down to battle. I'm sure we can go a bit out of the area if it's not very often. Just let me know.

Things are a little tough now with COVID-19 but as soon as it clears up I will be hosting tournaments again. Hopefully you & you’re brother can come. The last one was pretty fun. Had 24 bladers show up and had some good prizes for the winners.
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:38 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  3:01 AM)Ariel Warfare Wrote: I'm near Miami (Kendall, specifically). My brother and I would be down to battle. I'm sure we can go a bit out of the area if it's not very often. Just let me know.

Things are a little tough now with COVID-19 but as soon as it clears up I will be hosting tournaments again. Hopefully you & you’re brother can come. The last one was pretty fun. Had 24 bladers show up and had some good prizes for the winners.

Yeah, quarantine hinders things. And there's no telling how long it will last. But hopefully things will start up again in the next few months. Just wanted to let you know we're available. I've been using this time to catch up on Beyblade as I took a break during Cho Z and GT. I've been wanting to get into some more tournaments and meet other bladers so do let me know when you start hosting again.
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:43 AM)Ariel Warfare Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:38 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Things are a little tough now with COVID-19 but as soon as it clears up I will be hosting tournaments again. Hopefully you & you’re brother can come. The last one was pretty fun. Had 24 bladers show up and had some good prizes for the winners.

Yeah, quarantine hinders things. And there's no telling how long it will last. But hopefully things will start up again in the next few months. Just wanted to let you know we're available. I've been using this time to catch up on Beyblade as I took a break during Cho Z and GT. I've been wanting to get into some more tournaments and meet other bladers so do let me know when you start hosting again.

Looks like things will possibly open up in July. If so, I’ll have something planned for the early part of that month. Likely start with a smaller tournament for like 12-16 people (for safety reasons). Thinking Classic Burst tournament as the first event. Hopefully we’ll get the official word soon.
(Jun. 04, 2020  1:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:43 AM)Ariel Warfare Wrote: Yeah, quarantine hinders things. And there's no telling how long it will last. But hopefully things will start up again in the next few months. Just wanted to let you know we're available. I've been using this time to catch up on Beyblade as I took a break during Cho Z and GT. I've been wanting to get into some more tournaments and meet other bladers so do let me know when you start hosting again.

Looks like things will possibly open up in July. If so, I’ll have something planned for the early part of that month. Likely start with a smaller tournament for like 12-16 people (for safety reasons). Thinking Classic Burst tournament as the first event. Hopefully we’ll get the official word soon.

My bad man, I sent you a direct message before I knew about the existence of this thread. 

That sounds great, any reason why you’d host a burst classic tournament instead of a burst standard tournament seeing as though the standard tournament you hosted in January had such a great turn out? 

I’m down with either classic or standard, I’m just curious.
(Jun. 05, 2020  2:48 AM)Draco_Beast Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2020  1:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Looks like things will possibly open up in July. If so, I’ll have something planned for the early part of that month. Likely start with a smaller tournament for like 12-16 people (for safety reasons). Thinking Classic Burst tournament as the first event. Hopefully we’ll get the official word soon.

My bad man, I sent you a direct message before I knew about the existence of this thread. 

That sounds great, any reason why you’d host a burst classic tournament instead of a burst standard tournament seeing as though the standard tournament you hosted in January had such a great turn out? 

I will still be hosting Burst Standard tournaments. They will continue to be the MOST common event type for me but lately I have grown to appreciate Classic as well. So for a change of pace, I plan on holding Burst Classic events from time to time. 

My main reason for selecting Burst Classic as my opening event type is because I’d like to keep it small. Coming out of quarantine I think it’s smarter to start small and slowly work back up to bigger events & bigger crowds. Just because we can host again doesn’t mean the dangers of COVID have completely vanished. Consider it a test of the waters. 

If all goes well the next tournament will be Burst Standard for sure.
(Jun. 05, 2020  3:12 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  2:48 AM)Draco_Beast Wrote: My bad man, I sent you a direct message before I knew about the existence of this thread. 

I will still be hosting Burst Standard tournaments. They will continue to be the MOST common event type for me but lately I have grown to appreciate Classic as well. So for a change of pace, I plan on holding Burst Classic events from time to time. 

My main reason for selecting Burst Classic as my opening event type is because I’d like to keep it small. Coming out of quarantine I think it’s smarter to start small and slowly work back up to bigger events & bigger crowds. Just because we can host again doesn’t mean the dangers of COVID have completely vanished. Consider it a test of the waters. 

If all goes well the next tournament will be Burst Standard for sure.
I see, that makes a lot of sense.
(Jun. 04, 2020  1:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  4:43 AM)Ariel Warfare Wrote: Yeah, quarantine hinders things. And there's no telling how long it will last. But hopefully things will start up again in the next few months. Just wanted to let you know we're available. I've been using this time to catch up on Beyblade as I took a break during Cho Z and GT. I've been wanting to get into some more tournaments and meet other bladers so do let me know when you start hosting again.

That sounds great! I think it's a good idea to keep it small, just to be on the safe side. And I like the idea of having Burst Classic as a starting point. I would definitely love to attend.
(Jul. 01, 2020  10:37 PM)Ariel Warfare Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2020  1:36 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Looks like things will possibly open up in July. If so, I’ll have something planned for the early part of that month. Likely start with a smaller tournament for like 12-16 people (for safety reasons). Thinking Classic Burst tournament as the first event. Hopefully we’ll get the official word soon.

That sounds great! I think it's a good idea to keep it small, just to be on the safe side. And I like the idea of having Burst Classic as a starting point. I would definitely love to attend.

I’m still looking to host some time this month but with Florida having more COVID cases right now than ever, things are being put on hold again. 😢 It’s a bummer but we have to he safe.
I'll be hosting again in a few months mainly for MFB - if anyone's interested, let me know! I may do Burst but I'm not interested in it anymore/at the moment.
New tournament is scheduled for May 21st in Miami Lakes!
(Nov. 29, 2010  11:05 PM)Lord Faust Wrote: hi people in Miami
i'm going to host a tournament bey island
i need you guys to help me make it a reality
this thread is being made to help us as Miami bladders
to communicate and do tournaments
because there haven't been any Miami tournaments
its not approved yet but heres it information 1:00 pm tropical park feb 5th near the hill

confirmed list:
Minea
cyberpegasus30
metalfusion1998
Aurora B-4
Balesboys1
Balesboys2
Capricorn star
cyber starblast

Unconfirmed list:
rock kenique
nooblader7
engeloe4
scipio132
las0r t4c0
Aquila FTW

bro id be down to go to this tropical parks not that far what format will it be?  burst?
(Feb. 24, 2022  6:56 PM)griffen Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2010  11:05 PM)Lord Faust Wrote: hi people in Miami
i'm going to host a tournament bey island
i need you guys to help me make it a reality
this thread is being made to help us as Miami bladders
to communicate and do tournaments
because there haven't been any Miami tournaments
its not approved yet but heres it information 1:00 pm tropical park feb 5th near the hill

confirmed list:
Minea
cyberpegasus30
metalfusion1998
Aurora B-4
Balesboys1
Balesboys2
Capricorn star
cyber starblast

Unconfirmed list:
rock kenique
nooblader7
engeloe4
scipio132
las0r t4c0
Aquila FTW

bro id be down to go to this tropical parks not that far what format will it be?  burst?
This post is 10+ years old
(Feb. 24, 2022  6:57 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2022  6:56 PM)griffen Wrote: bro id be down to go to this tropical parks not that far what format will it be?  burst?
This post is 10+ years old

lmao i legit realized this immediately after posting fml
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Blading...at--104552 New tournament out!