*UPDATED* BeybladeFictionâ„¢ (Website + Forum)

Poll: Do you like the new or old layout?

I prefer the new.
80.00%
I prefer the old.
20.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Do you like reading stories? Do you like writing stories? Well why not check out BeybladeFictionâ„¢? You can sumbit you story, read other stories, visit the forums and make friends! Well visit our website and sign up to our forum!
Website
-
http://beybladefiction.weebly.com/index.html

Forum
-
http://beybladefiction.freeforums.org/index.php

I have greatly changed the theme over the past few days, the new banner has been made by daD of the WBO forums, i reccomend you check out his shop. If you like the new layout or prefer the old layout please leave some feedback Please also leave feedback if you like the content of the website and forum as it would be a great help.

Also if you are currently a member please spread the word or link us in your signature, it would be a great help in boosting our community. Ive added a selection of new stuff such as off topic categories, ranks, new moderators, loads more content and a normal story section, for people who have written other great work but couldnt share it.
I would like to apply for Moderator.Thank you.
(May. 27, 2011  8:07 PM)AtomicFang Wrote: I would like to apply for Moderator.Thank you.

Ok, just stay active! Also ive added new categories, and modified it a bit.
ok Grin
Ok, ive changed some more things around on the forums, also i need some feedback!
Its Cooler. Grin
I would like to apply as a moderator, username: Izuma
I would also like to apply as a moderator, if there is any space left.
Hmm...you may make me a mod if you want to..Just monitor me first..
guys, stop talking if you want to be a mod, it will lessen the chance of you being a mod
Agreed. Thanks quetz! (I'll call you quetz from now on.)
well the site is awesome but has less stories so please ask the people who made bey stories on wbo to post them there hopw this worked and thanks for providing a separate platform to beystory writers
Thanks guys, please sign up to the forums. Ill try and get as many beyblade stories up on their as possible, also on the website ive added your stories.
(May. 30, 2011  9:18 AM)TheBlayder Wrote: Thanks guys, please sign up to the forums. Ill try and get as many beyblade stories up on their as possible, also on the website ive added your stories.

i ve signed up dude if u add more things or publish more stories just pm meTongue_out_wink
(May. 30, 2011  5:56 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote: guys, stop talking if you want to be a mod, it will lessen the chance of you being a mod

it says in the OP that you are supposed to post here if you want to be a Mod ..... :V
(May. 30, 2011  9:36 AM)Chups Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  5:56 AM)quetzacoatl Wrote: guys, stop talking if you want to be a mod, it will lessen the chance of you being a mod

it says in the OP that you are supposed to post here if you want to be a Mod ..... :V

Yes it does, so please do post it here.
Ok guys, ive got a new banner on the website made by daD, ive put it on the forums but it hasnt loaded for me yet.
(May. 30, 2011  9:45 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Yo so i'll go ahead and copy my story from here to there?

If necessary; i'm open as moderator.

Sure, if you want to ;D The more stories that get put on the more traffic ill most likely get.
EDIT - Ive changed the whole theme to a more appealing one i think, PLEASE leave feedback.
EDIT 2 - Ive added a chatroom, on the right side beside FAQ and Members under the black dranzer on the right.
i like the new theme, im only concerned about the color scheme, make it more brighter, like a white/sky blue background, black and red makes the forum look death-like, if i must, I'll make a new banner for the forum
(May. 31, 2011  7:20 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: i like the new theme, im only concerned about the color scheme, make it more brighter, like a white/sky blue background, black and red makes the forum look death-like, if i must, I'll make a new banner for the forum

Its really to tie in with the black dranzers, and personally i quite like red and black xD
EDIT - Ok, so ive changed the theme, tell me what you think of it.
dude, it looks AWESOME now, the forum looks more cheerful and such, also to make it more writerish, why not add some extracts from the stories in the margins?
Like the new theme! That's also my future college's colors. The blue is a little lighter for the college, but whatever! Still loving it! And we have 9 members now! Woot! 1 more til double digits!
(May. 31, 2011  11:56 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Like the new theme! That's also my future college's colors. The blue is a little lighter for the college, but whatever! Still loving it! And we have 9 members now! Woot! 1 more til double digits!

Yeh! To be honest i prefer the older one, but its community vote. So im working on a theme swap button, one dark one light so it evens out.
EDIT - Oh never mind, ive compromised on a blue/black theme, tell me if you like it.
much better theme, i LOVE it, best color scheme for this forum ive seen