Tournament Report Forum Guidelines

In this forum, we encourage all players to post reports about their experiences at WBO Beyblade Tournaments.

What about unofficial, TAKARA-TOMY, or Hasbro events?
Reports about events not affiliated with the WBO (ex. events run by TAKARA-TOMY, Hasbro, other unofficial fan-run events) should not be posted in this forum. Instead, please post about them in the Beyblade General Forum.

Tournament Report Thread Title Guidelines
All tournament reports should use the following formula for their titles:

• LOCATION Beyblade Tournament Report: TOURNAMENT NAME

As an example, this becomes:

• Toronto Beyblade Tournament Report: WELCOME TO A&C GAMES IV

If there is room in the title you can also be more specific and the name of the format or series like this: “Beyblade Burst Tournament Report”.

This is important so that readers know what region the tournament is from before clicking on the thread title, and also for search engine optimization. If your title has a term like “Toronto Beyblade Tournament” included in it, it’s more likely for the WBO and other players in your region to find your community when using search engines like Google if you have multiple reports posted with titles like that!

What should I include and talk about in my report?
You don’t have to include all of these, but here’s a few ideas:

PHOTOS:
  • Venue photos
  • Group photo
  • Battle photos showing both players
  • Battle photos showing the Beyblades close-up
  • Deck photos from the finals
VIDEOS:
  • Individual battle clips
  • Walking around the venue
  • Compilation video, Beyblade Channel style
TEXT
  • Specific Match-Ups: Talk about specific match-ups and write about how they played out both for first stage matches and Deck Format Finals matches.
  • Participant Feedback: Encourage players in the event to write their own summary of how the event went from their perspective and include it in the opening post, or have them post it as a reply.
  • Competitive Trends: Talk about any trends you observed emerging throughout the event, or trends you’ve observed emerging over the past several events in your area. This could be specific combos becoming popular, a specific deck becoming popular for finals, or even launcher set-up!
  • Organizer & Judge Observations: For Organizers and judges, talk about your experience organizing or judging at the event. Talk about how smoothly things went, any tips you might have for other organizers and judges, and any issues you may have ran into.

Where can I upload my photos and video?
We recommend uploading any photos or video using the following services:
Images can be embedded into posts using the following code:

Code:
[img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img]

Videos can be embedded into posts using the following code:

Code:
[video=youtube]VIDEO LINK HERE[/video]

How long does my report need to be?
Reports of all lengths and level of detail are great! More detail is always appreciated, but even if you only have time to post a few photos and a paragraph about your experience at the event, that is still better than nothing!

Our hope with this forum is that all Organizers and tournament players will feel more encouraged to dive into and discuss what’s happening at WBO events around the world and that it’ll ultimately bring us all just a little bit closer together.
a quick question. Would it be ok if I make 1 thread for 2 formats?

It would be easier to write a big event report of all format in, with taking less space in fourm too. It will also make easier to refer to things happened in other format or in betweeen those 2
(Apr. 02, 2017  5:52 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: a quick question. Would it be ok if I make 1 thread for 2 formats?

It would be easier to write a big event report of all format in, with taking less space in fourm too. It will also make easier to refer to things happened in other format or in betweeen those 2

That's fine! I've done something similar in the past for Anime North 2015 with a full "weekend report". Probably better to do it that way in most cases when there is more than one format on a day (or weekend in the case of a convention).
Are Organizers/Judges the only ones allowed to start reports or can any participant tart an in depth thread? I'm mainly asking because some hosts may be too busy with their personal lives to provide proper information immediately.
(Apr. 02, 2017  9:15 AM)Achi-baba Wrote: Are Organizers/Judges the only ones allowed to start reports or can any participant tart an in depth thread? I'm mainly asking because some hosts may be too busy with their personal lives to provide proper information immediately.

Anyone is free to! We understand that not everyone has time to do it; so anybody that wants to take the time to write something (even if it's short or just a few pictures) is welcome to. Smile
Hello every one name Zoku old name Roku, anyway I was wondering if you guys have any tournaments in Atlanta
(Apr. 03, 2021  3:58 AM)Zoku Tomasu Wrote: Hello every one name Zoku old name Roku, anyway I was wondering if you guys have any tournaments in Atlanta
If there isn’t any on the tournaments tab then no, also wrong place to ask.
(Apr. 03, 2021  1:10 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2021  3:58 AM)Zoku Tomasu Wrote: Hello every one name Zoku old name Roku, anyway I was wondering if you guys have any tournaments in Atlanta
If there isn’t any on the tournaments tab then no, also wrong place to ask.

Oh, ok thx