[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

(Dec. 15, 2016  6:09 AM)Tempest546 Wrote: Holy cow guys! The site looks amazing!

Thanks! Smile

You should post your thoughts here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-8th-Ann...yblade-org
(Dec. 15, 2016  6:10 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks! Smile

You  should post your thoughts here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-8th-Ann...yblade-org

Ok thanks I Will!
@[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Technik] @[Thokami] @[Mitsu] @[cadney] @[Naru Blader] @[✱] @[Beyonomics] @[1234beyblade] @[pyrus10000] @[Lani] @[Tempest546] @[EX139] @[BAWB18] @[EvanTO] @[ArmaanTO] @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] @[Minion]

Hey guys! So on January 14th, 1234beyblade will be hosting a Burst Format event at Anime Shogatsu. He should be posting the thread for that soon.

However, I'm hoping to schedule another Burst Format event at A&C Games for the end of January. It looks like Sunday, January 29th is open in their event calendar right now. Please let me know ASAP if that would work for you guys so that I can e-mail them to see if we can book it!
I probably couldn't make it to the January 29th tournament, sorry Unhappy

I also didn't receive a notification even though I was tagged..?
How does the Anime Shogatsu tournament work? Can someone please explain for me?
(Dec. 24, 2016  11:34 PM)Kei Wrote: However, I'm hoping to schedule another Burst Format event at A&C Games for the end of January. It looks like Sunday, January 29th is open in their event calendar right now. Please let me know ASAP if that would work for you guys so that I can e-mail them to see if we can book it!

Odds are pretty good that I could make it at the end of Jan. I'll mark the date down and plan for it.
I should be able to make it on the 29th! I will mark it down on my calendar.
I'll try to
I'm already here.
(Dec. 26, 2016  7:23 PM)Mitsu Wrote: I'm already here.

Same dood, we'll see you guys in a month and three days from now
(But yeah I should be confirmed)
1234beyblade just confirmed with me that he'd be able to make it on the 29th, and Lani did earlier too, so I've gone ahead and e-mailed A&C Games to ask if we can be booked in for that date!
(Dec. 27, 2016  4:30 AM)Kei Wrote: 1234beyblade just confirmed with me that he'd be able to make it on the 29th, and Lani did earlier too, so I've gone ahead and e-mailed A&C Games to ask if we can be booked in for that date!

Yay this most certainly happen! Joyful_3
Confirm me for both
anything I need to know about the shogatsu event, like different admission fees or anything of that matter
(Jan. 01, 2017  5:50 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: Any thing I need to know about the shogatsu event. Like different admission fees? Or just get the standard ticket and walk in with my beys and play?
(Jan. 01, 2017  5:50 AM)Naru Blader Wrote: And is the shogatsu for sure happening

100% happening; we're currently waiting on a few small details from the Shogatsu team which shouldn't take too long to confirm.
(Jan. 01, 2017  5:55 AM)Mitsu Wrote: 100% happening; we're currently waiting on a few small details from the Shogatsu team which shouldn't take too long to confirm.

So to get in you have to buy a ticket?
(Jan. 01, 2017  6:05 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: So to get in you have to buy a ticket?
Definitely. Anime Shogatsu is a pretty decent sized convention so it should be pretty as per expected.

http://animeshogatsu.com/membership/
Does the WBO have any coupon codes for the shogatsu event? So I can get a better deal
(Jan. 02, 2017  5:08 PM)Naru Blader Wrote: Does the WBO have any coupon codes for the shogatsu event? So I can get a better deal
Nope! Is $15 that much of an issue, though?
Not at all! I just saw there was a promo code slot at the checkout for shogatsu's website
@[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Technik] @[Thokami] @[Mitsu] @[cadney] @[Naru Blader] @[✱] @[Beyonomics] @[1234beyblade] @[pyrus10000] @[Tempest546] @[EX139] @[BAWB18] @[EvanTO] @[ArmaanTO] @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] @[Minion] @[Prozak] @[Zay] @[IsaiahW] @[Hell Diablo] @[Unipegasus] @[Gum#1] @[vallabh gondkar] @[DRose] @[TheRipper27] @[Neceal] @[Rwbbyish]

Hey guys! So coming up this weekend on January 29th we have WELCOME TO A&C GAMES II, but I'd like to book us in for our next tournament at A&C Games as soon as possible.

I'm hoping to schedule another Burst Format event at A&C Games on Saturday, February 11th, Saturday, February 18th or Sunday, February 19th. It looks like each is open in their event calendar right now. Please let me know ASAP if that would work for you guys so that I can e-mail them to see if we can book it!

My personal preference is the 11th, but any would work for me.
11 is good
Sounds like a plan dude. Any date is good for me. Saturdays are preferable 
(Did you get my pm btw kei?)
11th I'm busy so 18th or 19th would be good for me.