[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

ya bro any day for me bro
I will be coming to all the tournaments on July 8 or 9
July 15 or 16
July 22 or 23

I am very excited for them even tho I am not that great at making combos with the beyblades I have I still have lots of fun
I'm not free on the 8th/9th, it would be great if Burst could be on one of the other weekends so I can play since I'm free all of those days. c: But if not that's okay!
I'll try to find which day I can come for the Plastics tournament, so I can loan some Plastics out. Smile
888tthhhhh
I'm not sure when I can make it yet, unfortunately, as my schedule is not out yet? But I know I am out of town July 8/9. I will be in Montreal.
Thanks guys! If anybody else wants to let me know what their availability is for July, please do so by the end of the day today. I'll make a decision regarding our schedule tomorrow and will start getting the threads posted.
@[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Technik] @[Thokami] @[Mitsu] @[cadney] @[Naru Blader] @[✱] @[Beyonomics] @[1234beyblade] @[pyrus10000] @[Tempest546] @[EX139] @[BAWB18] @[EvanTO] @[ArmaanTO] @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] @[Minion] @[Zay] @[IsaiahW] @[Hell Diablo] @[Unipegasus] @[vallabh gondkar] @[DRose] @[TheRipper27] @[Neceal] @[Rwbbyish] @[OldSchool™] @[ali12345456] @[jameschaos] @[LordSigma] @[RishiBeyblade] @[Zayan] @[Jack1] @[Keïvin] @[Jackson77] @[Hunter08] @[XavierWBO] @[Gyro] @[RubenWBO] @[Honcho] @[Xcalius rules] @[BeybladeStefan] @[MatthewWBO] @[Zenon] @[RandyWBO] @[RaptorsFan] @[Jorel5] @[TominesK] @[Pegq] @[HassanWBO] @[Shay] @[Supreme Beesly] @[Dewyou] @[FlatTips] @[DizWBO] @[Ragerydon] @[Mr.Paradox] @[SamIAm] @[yoh001] @[zatte] @[byonicboy] @[Tsunagu]

Hey everyone! We've decided on the dates for our next two tournaments. You can find the details below:

Sunday, July 9th (Burst Format): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rowdy-in-the-Dish
Sunday, July 16th (Metal Fight Format): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-HIGH-PARK-THROWDOWN-9

We'll also be doing Plastics later this month as I mentioned in my other post, but the date for that is still to be determined. It could be the 22nd/23rd or maybe even the 29th/30th, and we will also do Burst as well on the same day. Once that has been determined, I'll be sure to notify you all here.

Hope to see you guys on the 9th and 16th!
I can go any day!
It's gonna be in Etobicoke isn't it? I can't really travel that far. Unhappy I live in Scarborough Rip.
@[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Technik] @[Thokami] @[Mitsu] @[cadney] @[Naru Blader] @[✱] @[Beyonomics] @[1234beyblade] @[pyrus10000] @[Tempest546] @[EX139] @[BAWB18] @[EvanTO] @[ArmaanTO] @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] @[Minion] @[Zay] @[IsaiahW] @[Hell Diablo] @[Unipegasus] @[vallabh gondkar] @[DRose] @[TheRipper27] @[Neceal] @[Rwbbyish] @[OldSchool™] @[ali12345456] @[jameschaos] @[LordSigma] @[RishiBeyblade] @[Zayan] @[Jack1] @[Keïvin] @[Jackson77] @[Hunter08] @[XavierWBO] @[Gyro] @[RubenWBO] @[Honcho] @[Xcalius rules] @[BeybladeStefan] @[MatthewWBO] @[Zenon] @[RandyWBO] @[RaptorsFan] @[Jorel5] @[TominesK] @[Pegq] @[HassanWBO] @[Shay] @[Supreme Beesly] @[Dewyou] @[FlatTips] @[DizWBO] @[Ragerydon] @[Mr.Paradox] @[SamIAm] @[yoh001] @[zatte] @[byonicboy] @[Tsunagu]

Hey everyone! We've decided on the date for our next two tournaments. We'll be hosting Plastics and Burst back-to-back on July 29th at High Park. You can find the details below:

PLASTIC'S NOT DEAD! 4 at 11AM (Plastics Format): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-PLASTIC-S-NOT-DEAD-4
Rowdy in the Dish 2 at 2:30PM (Burst Format): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rowdy-in-the-Dish-2

Hope to see you guys there!

(Jul. 12, 2017  2:30 AM)GamingXPLego Wrote: It's gonna be in Etobicoke isn't it? I can't really travel that far. :( I live in Scarborough Rip.

Unfortunately, all of our tournaments are in Toronto ... I hope you can convince your parents to bring you some time!
Any bladers who have plastic beys possibly gonna be at the burst tour stop in St Catharines ontario on saturday? Might be a chance they may let us take over close to the end of the day since it's plastic remembrance time. I really need to test out my beys before AN
(Jul. 27, 2017  4:09 AM)Xano384 Wrote: Any bladers who have plastic beys possibly gonna be at the burst tour stop in St Catharines ontario on saturday? Might be a chance they may let us take over close to the end of the day since it's plastic remembrance time. I really need to test out my beys before AN

Most of our community on the WBO is in Toronto, so we'll be at PLASTIC'S NOT DEAD! 4. I'd say based on my experience in the Beyblade Burst Tour that they will let you use pretty much anything at any time LOL.

Also, Anime North was in May?
I'm saying for this coming AN seeing as they usually have a plastic gen tourney
@[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Technik] @[Thokami] @[Mitsu] @[cadney] @[Naru Blader] @[✱] @[Beyonomics] @[1234beyblade] @[pyrus10000] @[Tempest546] @[EX139] @[BAWB18] @[EvanTO] @[ArmaanTO] @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] @[Minion] @[Zay] @[IsaiahW] @[Hell Diablo] @[Unipegasus] @[vallabh gondkar] @[DRose] @[TheRipper27] @[Neceal] @[Rwbbyish] @[OldSchool™] @[ali12345456] @[jameschaos] @[LordSigma] @[RishiBeyblade] @[Zayan] @[Jack1] @[Keïvin] @[Jackson77] @[Hunter08] @[XavierWBO] @[Gyro] @[RubenWBO] @[Honcho] @[Xcalius rules] @[BeybladeStefan] @[MatthewWBO] @[Zenon] @[RandyWBO] @[RaptorsFan] @[Jorel5] @[TominesK] @[Pegq] @[HassanWBO] @[Shay] @[Supreme Beesly] @[Dewyou] @[FlatTips] @[DizWBO] @[Ragerydon] @[Mr.Paradox] @[SamIAm] @[yoh001] @[zatte] @[byonicboy] @[Tsunagu] @[kerpao] @[Newtype] @[Flux]

Hey everyone! We've decided on the date for our next tournament. We'll be hosting Burst Format on August 13th at Dufferin Grove Park. You can find the details below:

"Wait, what? This isn't High Park..." at 12PM (Burst Format): https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Wait-wh...-High-Park

Hope to see you guys there!
Planning on stopping by for at least one or two tournaments throughout the Spring. PM me if you're interested in buying older Beyblades and parts!
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:48 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Planning on stopping by for at least one or two tournaments throughout the Spring. PM me if you're interested in buying older Beyblades and parts!

What parts are you selling? Is there a list Mitsu?
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:16 PM)Tempest546 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  4:48 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Planning on stopping by for at least one or two tournaments throughout the Spring. PM me if you're interested in buying older Beyblades and parts!

What parts are you selling? Is there a list Mitsu?

Should be posting a list within the next few days. PM if there's anything specific you're looking for.
is double posting still shamed upon on forums in 2018 

Selling List!
(Mar. 01, 2018  1:41 AM)Mitsu Wrote: is double posting still shamed upon on forums in 2018 

Selling List!

Yeah that's nice for the starters in burst Smile. I could use a new Xtreme driver, mine is worn out now.
Just a heads up for everyone: we are planning an outdoor tournament at High Park for mid-March. OldSchool will be hosting. Event page should be up soon.

Also, if anyone in Toronto has any tips or ideas for new indoor venues we could look into, please let us know!
(Mar. 02, 2018  4:04 PM)Kei Wrote: Just a heads up for everyone: we are planning an outdoor tournament at High Park for mid-March. OldSchool will be hosting. Event page should be up soon.

Also, if anyone in Toronto has any tips or ideas for new indoor venues we could look into, please let us know!

Thanks for the info Kei. We will see what we can find.
March 17th tournament page is up, in case anyone hasn't seen it! Register here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TO-BURS...TO-BURST-2
@[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Technik] @[Thokami] @[Mitsu] @[cadney] @[Naru Blader] @[✱] @[Beyonomics] @[1234beyblade] @[pyrus10000] @[Tempest546] @[EX139] @[BAWB18] @[EvanTO] @[ArmaanTO] @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] @[Minion] @[Zay] @[IsaiahW] @[Hell Diablo] @[Unipegasus] @[vallabh gondkar] @[DRose] @[TheRipper27] @[Neceal] @[Rwbbyish] @[OldSchool™] @[ali12345456] @[jameschaos] @[LordSigma] @[RishiBeyblade] @[Zayan] @[Jack1] @[Keïvin] @[Jackson77] @[Hunter08] @[XavierWBO] @[Gyro] @[RubenWBO] @[Honcho] @[Xcalius rules] @[BeybladeStefan] @[MatthewWBO] @[Zenon] @[RandyWBO] @[RaptorsFan] @[Jorel5] @[TominesK] @[Pegq] @[HassanWBO] @[Shay] @[Supreme Beesly] @[Dewyou] @[FlatTips] @[DizWBO] @[Ragerydon] @[Mr.Paradox] @[SamIAm] @[yoh001] @[zatte] @[byonicboy] @[Tsunagu] @[kerpao] @[Newtype] @[Flux] @[Tahoor] @[GODBLADER] @[CarterWBO] @[WolfsBey] @[WolfsBey] @[Milton] @[A. Square] @[Pro Mango] @[Zooyork] @[Light Feather] @[beybladeJOEL] @[Genesis valt] @[bladekid] @[nish1199] @[doyouknowdawae] @[NiallI] @[Mati] @[Adriel Kayizzi] @[JackB2012] @[TyB2010] @[Haddy] @[LJ Blakemore] @[AllIdoiswin] @[Supreme Striker] @[Phoenix_Ransom] @[Arsham] @[Leo Mrsic] @[Hockey100] @[Ebola blader] @[RangerDanger] @[Adrian 25] @[Toby Pliamm] @[Jayshawn Dixon] @[Tantan11] @[ArcangelGabriel] @[blademaster2018] @[GoNate11] @[XcaliSeth] @[kennethbeyblade] @[GoShoot!] @[AlphabetSoup] @[Liamvaltryek] @[VXW] @[Valley] @[TheBrodster] @[abidjkhan7] @[acpmw] @[Justin TC] @[Fast Kid] @[bladehateslayer] @[Harry Honcho] @[phoenix613] @[master neylan] @[Cam77] @[Toxic Cheeto] @[Doggydoge11] @[ntr.14] @[jamie] @[MegaDinoXX] @[Phil] @[Flanks] @[HopieNinja] @[Jayshawn Dixon] @[Lisa-X] @[LoganAlan] @[Louie1] @[Nathankyle] @[Qooyah] @[Rowdawg] @[Coco2012] @[King2008] @[Mac maker] @[MaxPliamm] @[Navarro] @[RETROMETRO] @[Shukerni] @[Toby Pliamm] @[abidjkhan7] @[JamesTa] @[MitchGS] @[MRonak] @[RubenMX] @[Habibhaque] @[BladerBj] @[guy381] @[JJ M-P] @[SHHaque] @[Alek] @[Noahg] @[Jason500] @[Lil Ripper] @[Zay-Bey] @[B34ST] @[Gabeg] @[Dark996] @[Darknesses] @[Master O] @[King Abbas] @[PapaJ] @[Julian Bleyder] @[Bladerbill] @[MDK Shady] @[jaykazebeys] @[FireFist7] @[Rish] @[Zyon] @[Colin loewen] @[Joshuasmit] @[Jezreel Kyle] @[Yousef] @[Shu kurenai9] @[Domthegod] @[IsaacKyprio] @[Tylerkao XD] @[TripleTDForce] @[volatile16] @[Aydin5] @[Zain5000] @[Super Adam] @[Ryanik] @[Yellow Eye] @[Rainbow Kitty] @[Linden] @[Carcashmoneysun] @[Ignaciothegreat] @[PaoloWarrior] @[Kylopig] @[Liljuicebox123] @[MarcoWarrior] @[Asher2010] @[Mau2010] @[SuperBeyFan]

Hello everyone! Figured we should start using this thread more. Just a quick update: we are searching for an indoor venue to use for December. At this point we are thinking that a community centre would be our best bet, but if anyone has any ideas for indoor venues, please feel free to post them.

However, looking forward even further, we have Anime Shogatsu coming up on January 19th! We will be hosting an event there again, as we have for the past few years. The event page for that should be up soon, but I just had a few updates regarding the organization of the event:

1. Use of Pylons/Barriers
I've been told that the "JCCC will insist that the pylons are as clean as they can be, with no dirt which can stain the floor" and that if we can guarantee that they can see if we are allowed to bring them in to use for the event. However, they also said that the JCCC may have "stantions (rope barriers)", so that might be the better option ... we'll see.

2. Securing a Larger Space
I had mentioned to them that given the growth of our community since last year, more space would be appreciated. They said that this is possible, but only if we can guarantee more than 40 participants. So, I'd like to get the tournament page posted ASAP so that we can start building that attendance list.

3. Loudspeaker/Mic
They also will have a loudspeaker/mic we can use, which is great!
Cool, Can't wait until the next tournament. Ill probably go to the shogatsu one in january instead of december (unless I can go to both) and hopefully by then, there will be more parts from hasbro that I can use.