[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking

Feb 11th or 18th is fine at the moment. I'll have to see what my schedule is like within the next week or so
11th seems good.
Probably can't make it to A&C Games at any time hahaha :')
Hi guys and gals,
Another event would be sweet let's make Toronto/The G.T.A the best place to beyblade!
When ever it is I'm in?
(Jan. 29, 2017  3:39 AM)DRose Wrote: Hi guys and gals,
Another event would be sweet let's make Toronto/The G.T.A the best place to beyblade!
When ever it is I'm in?

There's one tomorrow at a&c games!
(Jan. 29, 2017  3:39 AM)DRose Wrote: Hi guys and gals,
When ever it is I'm in?

Hey! Our next event is taking place tomorrow at A&C Games. Hoping to see you guys there! 

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WELCOME...C-GAMES-II

EDIT: Cool for either the 11th or 18th. :E
Im actually so mad right now. So know how the majority of our tournaments have been on a Saturday (at least since summer ended) and not sunday. Well, i guess i just assumed A&C II was on a saturday two. So my dad dropped me off there at like 12:15 and i was like where there heck is everyone??? Some manager dude said it was tmrw. So i took the subway home and got lost cause i went the wrong way! SOB SOB SOB. but anyways after being told it was tmrw i went a bought another Gundam LOL
Hey guys, I have 5 other friends driving up from Moncton NB to Toronto Ontario (Leaving June 21st, 14 hour drive), Can someone pleeeeease host a tournament that we can come enter? We're big fans of you all! Thanks! -Utoshi Dawnagonii
(Feb. 23, 2017  5:44 AM)Utoshi Wrote: Hey guys, I have 5 other friends driving up from Moncton NB to Toronto Ontario (Leaving June 21st, 14 hour drive), Can someone pleeeeease host a tournament that we can come enter? We're big fans of you all! Thanks! -Utoshi Dawnagonii

Hey Utoshi! What are your exact dates in the city? Are you guys free on any weekend days?
(Feb. 23, 2017  6:01 AM)cadney Wrote: Hey Utoshi! What are your exact dates in the city? Are you guys free on any weekend days?

Hey Cadney! The 23rd or 24th would be wonderful!! We won't be in the city for long as we have a lot to do! Grin
(Feb. 23, 2017  6:52 AM)Utoshi Wrote: Hey Cadney! The 23rd or 24th would be wonderful!! We won't be in the city for long as we have a lot to do! Grin

Hey Utoshi,

June is pretty far away, but as long as it's on a weekend we can definitely make sure to schedule a tournament for the day you guys are going to be there! I'd say to post here and tag me again sometime in May and we can finalize the details for the tournament then.

If you could have your other friends post here some time over the next few months to confirm their interest as well, that would be great!
(Feb. 23, 2017  7:50 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey Utoshi,

June is pretty far away, but as long as it's on a weekend we can definitely make sure to schedule a tournament for the day you guys are going to be there! I'd say to post here and tag me again sometime in May and we can finalize the details for the tournament then.

If you could have your other friends post here some time over the next few months to confirm their interest as well, that would be great!
Kei! For sure! I'll get them to do it right now! Grin
Hey guys!
Im with Utoshi! a tournament would be sick!! Super interested!! would love to participate in my first WBO tournament! also meet all the awesome bladers!!
Can confirm that me and two other fellow associates will be attending the tournament, we're all driving up
Anyone interested in a burst or any mfb tournament in July 15th or 16th while I'm planning to revisit Montreal?

@[Kei] @[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Technik] @[Thokami] @[Mitsu] @[cadney] @[Naru Blader] @[✱] @[Beyonomics] @[1234beyblade] @[pyrus10000] @[Tempest546] @[EX139] @[BAWB18] @[EvanTO] @[ArmaanTO] @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] @[Minion] @[Prozak] @[Zay] @[IsaiahW] @[Hell Diablo] @[Unipegasus] @[vallabh gondkar] @[DRose] @[TheRipper27] @[Neceal] @[Rwbbyish] @[OldSchool™] @[ali12345456] @[jameschaos] @[LordSigma] @[RishiBeyblade] @[Zayan] @[Jack1] @[Keïvin] @[Jackson77] @[Hunter08]
Huh we were planning to do one on the 17th, I doubt anyone can make it on the 15/16th because weekday unless it's at like 6pm... But even then I doubt Kei would approve (he works till around that time usually) since he doesn't want to miss a single tournament.
Oh huh the 17th is a Monday are you sure you mean Sunday 16th? @[1234beyblade]

Edit: It's July not June ahaha
Omg my bad I was looking at June Lol but ye we can get something going for sure, since it's summer
Is it also like an initiative date for Plastic and HMS Remembrance Day usually?

That could do
We almost certainly will have Metal Fight Format and either a Plastics or HMS tournament that weekend, @[Yami].
I'm sold, @[Kei].
@[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Technik] @[Thokami] @[Mitsu] @[cadney] @[Naru Blader] @[✱] @[Beyonomics] @[1234beyblade] @[pyrus10000] @[Tempest546] @[EX139] @[BAWB18] @[EvanTO] @[ArmaanTO] @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] @[Minion] @[Prozak] @[Zay] @[IsaiahW] @[Hell Diablo] @[Unipegasus] @[vallabh gondkar] @[DRose] @[TheRipper27] @[Neceal] @[Rwbbyish] @[OldSchool™] @[ali12345456] @[jameschaos] @[LordSigma] @[RishiBeyblade] @[Zayan] @[Jack1] @[Keïvin] @[Jackson77] @[Hunter08] @[XavierWBO] @[Gyro] @[RubenWBO] @[Honcho] @[Xcalius rules] @[BeybladeStefan] @[MatthewWBO] @[Zenon] @[RandyWBO] @[RaptorsFan] @[Jorel5] @[TominesK] @[Pegq] @[HassanWBO] @[Shay] @[Supreme Beesly] @[Dewyou] @[FlatTips] @[DizWBO] @[Ragerydon] @[Mr.Paradox] @[SamIAm] @[yoh001] @[zatte] @[byonicboy] @[Tsunagu]

Hey everyone! Hoping I can get some comments on everyone's availability throughout July so that we can plan our events accordingly. These are the weekends we are looking at and ideally what I would like to do on each one:

July 8 or 9: Burst format
July 15 or 16: Metal Fight Format
July 22 or 23: Plastic Format

Do these dates work for you guys? Which one(s) would be best for you? It's also possible that we could do two formats on one weekend. I'd personally really like to do Burst on the 8th or 9th so we don't leave a three week gap right at the beginning of summer between our latest event and the next one.

Please let me know as soon as possible so we can get the dates confirmed and event pages posted! Thanks!
8th, 9th, and the 15th only for me. It would be awesome to do BST and Plastic on one day or BST and Metal format would be nice. I want to get at least one event on for July and I can only do that earlier then the 16
I'm down for the 8 or 9th can't make it to the others ones