Mitsu
1234beyblade
JesseObre
Naru Blader (from 1PM onwards only)
EX139
Tempest546
{YT}Enderz
pyrus10000 (from 1PM onwards only)
If its Saturday Pryus and I will get there on time. (most likely)
Hey @[1234beyblade], I'm going to leave the final decision on the date for this to you since you're hosting and it's so close. Would it be possible for you to get the thread up tomorrow? I'd really like to avoid posting the thread with even less notice before the tournament date.
It's 8:8 on Saturday or Sunday.

I personally hate Sunday so I would automatically not host on that day unless there was a huge attendees difference, but obviously since it's tied and we would have naru and pyrus come on time the obvious winner is Saturday, sorry Tempest and Enderz.

Though note that the burst event starts at 3pm, so that might changes some of your minds hopefully.
(Nov. 22, 2016  7:49 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: sorry Tempest and Enderz.

Though note that the burst event starts at 3pm, so that might changes some of your minds hopefully.

its okay 0ne2wo3hree4ourBlaybl8de

Also are you guys going to be playing inside that building thingy because it gets dark pretty fast
(Nov. 22, 2016  11:02 PM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Also are you guys going to be playing inside that building thingy because it gets dark pretty fast

This should be the plan assuming it's not in use. Smile
Exciting news everyone! I've just received confirmation from A&C Games that we will be able to host an event there on Saturday, December 17, 2016! It will be Burst Format, registration will begin at 12:00PM, with a start at 12:30PM.

However, there will be a $5 venue entry fee in addition to the regular WBO entry fee. If you have a Blader Passport, you will still have to pay the $5 venue entry fee. I just wanted to confirm whether all of this was OK with everyone before I reply back to give final confirmation?

This is a really great opportunity for us since we have been looking to host an event at an indoor venue during the winter for years, so I'm hoping it will be okay with everyone!
i dont mind lelelelelelelelel
(Nov. 28, 2016  5:13 AM)Kei Wrote: @[JesseObre] @[Hato] @[Technik] @[Thokami] @[Mitsu] @[cadney] @[Naru Blader] @[✱] @[Beyonomics] @[1234beyblade] @[pyrus10000] @[Lani] @[Tempest546] @[EX139] @[BAWB18] @[lord Wolfblade] @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA] @[Minion]

Exciting news everyone! I've just received confirmation from A&C Games that we will be able to host an event there on Saturday, December 17, 2016! It will be Burst Format, registration will begin at 12:00PM, with a start at 12:30PM.

However, there will be a $5 venue entry fee in addition to the regular WBO entry fee. If you have a Blader Passport, you will still have to pay the $5 venue entry fee. I just wanted to confirm whether all of this was OK with everyone before I reply back to give final confirmation?

This is a really great opportunity for us since we have been looking to host an event at an indoor venue during the winter for years, so I'm hoping it will be okay with everyone!

Sweet! Yeah that day looks good, I don't mind the fee. A&C is rad too!
Gotta get caught up on the new parts.
I bought a passport because I'm to poor to pay that 5 dollar fee but I'll just steal some money from someone...JK!

I'll still pay also I'm confirmed
K I guess.
I mean i don't like the fee, but i will come.
The extra fee seems pretty acceptable for an indoor venue, as opposed to playing outside.

Confirm me!
I don't have my schedule yet so I'm not sure whether or not I'm working, but I think the fee is perfectly acceptable for us to blade indoors on a cold Winter day!
Im in
Sweet. I'll be there!
Thanks guys! Really excited for this. I will try to have the thread posted in Official Events sometime next week. Smile Now I just need to confirm with them that we are OK with their fee and if they are OK with ours in addition to it.
Aaand I just found out my family is doing christmas dinner that day. Not going to be able to make it Uncertain
(Nov. 30, 2016  2:53 AM)Minion Wrote: Aaand I just found out my family is doing christmas dinner that day. Not going to be able to make it Uncertain

Oh no! I made sure to pick the 17th since I worried on the following two weekends people would be busy with Christmas and New Years. That's too bad. Unhappy

In any case, I got confirmation that it's okay to charge our regular entry fee at this event so it has been confirmed! I will try to get the thread up next week. Really excited for this!
I wonder if they sell beyblades there?
They don't... I went recently and theres nothing.
Maybe after this tournament they'll consider stocking some. Smile
I'm going to try to swing by this for a bit, I don't mind paying the fee but I probably won't have time to enter the tournament. Hope to see you guys this weekend Pinching_eyes
(Dec. 15, 2016  6:01 AM)Minion Wrote: I'm going to try to swing by this for a bit, I don't mind paying the fee but I probably won't have time to enter the tournament. Hope to see you guys this weekend >_<

Yay! :) Hope you can somehow find the time (we can always do your matches quickly if necessary), but looking forward to seeing you nevertheless!

By the way, there's actually a tournament thread for this now: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WELCOME-TO-A-C-GAMES
Holy cow guys! The site looks amazing!