[Toronto, Ontario, 7/22/12] HMS' NOT DEAD! 2

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

It's that time of year again! Toronto Bladers, join us on July 22nd for a celebration of Beyblade's past in the form of HMS' NOT DEAD! 2 and PLASTIC'S NOT DEAD! 2!

Both tournaments will be occurring on the same day: PLASTIC'S NOT DEAD! 2 at 11AM at High Park, followed by HMS' NOT DEAD! 2 at 3PM at the same location (all times are tentative; if the HMS tournament seems to become more popular before the tournament date, I will switch the times). Feel free to attend both, or just one of the tournaments!

As always, to participate in the tournament you must purchase a Blader Passport, or alternatively, you can pay $5 for a single tournament. These tournaments will not be processed for BeyPoints, however, Faces for placement will still be awarded. And as the HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day announcement thread outlined, by participating in these tournaments, you will earn extra Credits on top of the Credits that you would regularly be awarded and in addition, you'll also receive an exclusive Face from Face Booster ADVANCE [Image: FaceBoosterIconADVANCEv3.png]!

Also, the top three finishers will have their choice of one of the following new Face Boosters created exclusively for HMS Format and Plastics Format tournament winners!:

I understand that some of you may be thinking right now, "But I don't have any HMS ...". Since I'm sure this may be a problem for some Bladers, I'm willing to lend out a few HMS Beyblades / Shooters + Winders to people who do not have any HMS. If you're in need of a Beyblade to participate in this tournament, let me know, but I cannot guarantee that you will get one.

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

[Image: tornamentgrounds1.jpg]

If you're interested in attending HMS' NOT DEAD! 2, please post here and I will begin building an attendance list!

Attendees:
Kei
lord Wolfblade
Blue
Pockyx3
Droy GX

Possible Attendees:
scsinger21
pyrus10000
1234beyblade
Crimson
JesseObre
Bitix

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i am so freaking in.. lets do this!

edit: i will be a bit late because of my schedule.. but i will show
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:40 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i am so freaking in.. lets do this!

edit: i will be a bit late because of my schedule.. but i will show

Sweet. Grin

The times are approximate, so if you show up a little while after 3PM you should be fine.
i might make it
im coming
Possible. I need to borrow an HMS + Launcher because "I don't have any HMS ...".
Just added Blue to the attendees list. He's a strong HMS Blader, so be careful if you end up playing him! Wink
Register me~
Lack of any HMS by the way. Tongue_out
put me on possible i only have Driger MS so imma be easy to beat XD
(Jul. 13, 2012  9:25 PM)Kei Wrote: Just added Blue to the attendees list. He's a strong HMS Blader, so be careful if you end up playing him! Wink

i think i remember him XD.. was he at this tournament last year?
(Jul. 14, 2012  5:31 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  9:25 PM)Kei Wrote: Just added Blue to the attendees list. He's a strong HMS Blader, so be careful if you end up playing him! Wink

He came and did some free play last year, but he was too late to play in the actual tournament.
(Jul. 14, 2012  9:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  5:31 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

He came and did some free play last year, but he was too late to play in the actual tournament.

he was the blonde guy with the hat at AN right?
I hope you guys get a lot of people to come. Whoever fights Blue and beats there good since he one at AN in 08
Put me in as a possible.

I will definitely try and make it out. Even if I only have 2 HMS, I'll just have to borrow some parts.
I am there but i don't know what bey to use i don't have a HMS or a plastic so i guess i have to borrow from kei.
I'll be selling a BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set there for $55.
(This will be posted on both threads so everybody may see.)
Going on vacation. Good luck to everyone!!!
put me as possible i have a crappy spark dragon and a broken unknown one
what is it ? so srry for the pig picture
anyone selling hms beys
That's Advance Averazer.
is it any good? and is there any way to take it apart? because its broken
(Jul. 17, 2012  11:56 AM)Bitix Wrote: is it any good? and is there any way to take it apart? because its broken

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...e_Averazer

Take it apart? Well, you can separate the Metal Frame from the ABS Caul, but if it's broken ... there's not really anything you can do to make it usable/legal again.
well it used to me my friends and he broke the bit piece off and now it has no use
I'll have the following for sale this weekend:
  • BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set x3 - $55 each
  • BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF x1 - $22
  • BBG-10 Guardian Revizer 160SB x1 - $26
  • BBG-14 Metal Stone Face Flame Red x2 - $12 each
  • BBG-15 Metal Stone Face Ocean Blue x2 - $12 each

I also have one NIP Samurai Ifraid W145CF's from BBG-13 leftover, which I will be selling for $18.

As always, I'll be selling on a first come, first served basis; I cannot hold/reserve items.

(Posting this in both threads to make sure no one misses it).
Yep I'm a blonde guy with a hat Grin see some of you there
[Image: th_IMG_00000365.jpg]

Live from High Park!

Semifinals in progress.
[Image: th_IMG_00000368.jpg]
[Image: th_IMG_00000369.jpg]

Shoot. My streak came to an end in the semis, so congrats kyle and wolfblade- 2nd & 1st respectively!

Good playing everybody.