[Toronto, Ontario 10/1/16] BLADE LIKE A GIRL

on
Hosted by
  cadney
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: tumblr_odqh99eFzS1r3rvqno1_500.png]

☆ BLADE LIKE A GIRL ☆
Saturday, October 1st, 2016
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
1:00 PM
——————————————————
Standard Burst Format (Ranked)

I'm very excited to be hosting my first ever tournament for the WBO! ♡ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Let's have tons of fun together and Blade with all our spirit.

☆ Location ☆

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor St. W entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. If you have any questions about the location, please post here! This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

☆ Blader Passport or Entry Fee Required ☆

To participate in this tournament you must purchase a Blader Passport for $20 CDN–which will grant you entry into all WBO events for an entire year, among other benefits–or alternatively, you can pay $6 CDN for a single tournament.

☆ What is Beyblade Burst? ☆

[Image: gnJ23kG.png]
Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! It launched in 2015 in Japan and Hasbro is set to launch it in North America in 2016. If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beyblade Wiki article covering it, the Beyblade General Forum, and the Beyblade Burst Hasbro Topic for the most up to date information about Hasbro's release of the series internationally.

Don't have any Beyblades from this new series? No problem! It's likely that people will have some on hand for sale, and if not, we would be glad to lend one to you for the duration of the event!

☆ Spread the Word! ☆

Are you excited to attend the event? Make sure you spread the word to your friends! Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook to see coverage of this event and many others.

[Image: g0FVqp6.png] @worldbeyblade | [Image: cDtqg0C.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization | [Image: 1ZYfvnl.png] Instagram

Share how much fun you're having online!
#WORLDBEYBLADE #BEYBLADE

☆ Side Note ☆

We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions about this tournament should be asked in this thread.

☆ RSVP here! ☆

Attendees:
cadney
Kei
1234beyblade
Lani
Mitsu
NaruBlader
Tempest546
Shawquan101

Possible Attendees:
Hato
KyleJ89

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Special thanks to @[Lani] for bringing the idea of Usagi throwing a Beyblade instead of her tiara to life.
THIS IS THE BEST

Will be there for Blade Like a Girl II. Sadly can't make it to this one. Unhappy
There will be many more and we will always be hoping to see you there, Brad! ♡
(Sep. 19, 2016  5:37 AM)cadney Wrote: Special thanks to @[Lani] for bringing the idea of Usagi throwing a Beyblade instead of her tiara to life.

I still think she should have put a winder in Usagi's right hand haha.

Can't wait for this!
it would barely be visible you nitpicker
I'm confirmed! That banner is so awesome! Eee
How should I spread the word on this tournament without revealing to much information?
I would really like to take part in a tournament in toronto, too, because you´re all so awesome. I wish I could take part but sadly I live in Germany. But my aunt lives in Brantfort, Ontario so maybe I can take part one day. That would be a dream come true.
Slap me on possible as always. :]

Knew this was a cadney tournament when I got the PM, haha.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS.
woah hey guys, welcome to the attendees list.
(Sep. 19, 2016  11:22 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: How should I spread the word on this tournament without revealing to much information?

what do you mean "too much information?"
(Sep. 19, 2016  5:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2016  11:22 AM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: How should I spread the word on this tournament without revealing to much information?

what do you mean "too much information?"

I sometimes reveal to much info like addresses, and other things.
The address of a tournament is public information, though. You can share anything that's been posted here.
(Sep. 19, 2016  9:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The address of a tournament is public information, though. You can share anything that's been posted here.

Okay thanks Brad. Also can I spread the word by posting on Instagram?

You can feel free to share anything that appears here! This thread is available for the public to view, so I don't think you should be uncomfortable sharing anything I've discussed in it. I'm happy that you will talk about it on social media!

(Sep. 19, 2016  12:49 PM)Hato Wrote: Knew this was a cadney tournament when I got the PM, haha.

♪(*ノ・ω・)ノ♫
your banner is so great ❤!!! i'm so sad I can't come!
(Sep. 19, 2016  10:34 PM)Matsuro Wrote: your banner is so great ❤!!! i'm so sad I can't come!

Next time!! I will make sure to host when you are in town.
I'm there! Cute But I'm really craving another Metal fight! Joyful_2
(Sep. 19, 2016  11:16 PM)ブルー ・ アイド ・ スタッ Wrote: I'm there! Cute But I'm really craving another Metal fight! Joyful_2

We will do one some time soon! Probably Limited Format.
This is NaruBlader by the way. But I'm really cheesed about this new name. I mean it actually took quite a bit of thought to come up with, and now i have to wait 30 more days to switch!CryingCryingCryingCrying If you really want to know why i made this name PM me because it'l take a wile to explain.
(Sep. 21, 2016  12:10 AM)ブルー ・ アイド ・ スタッ Wrote: This is NaruBlader by the way. But I'm really cheesed about this new name. I mean it actually took quite a bit of thought to come up with, and now i have to wait 30 more days to switch!CryingCryingCryingCrying If you really want to know why i made this name PM me because it'l take a wile to explain.

I can change it for you if you want. Let me know. I'd like it if your username didn't break the postbit haha.
I will be making my visit as well! This is my first time attending an organized event. I have not played beyblade in 6 years. I only have a kerbecks. Wish you all the luck!