Toronto Beyblade Burst Tournament Report: WELCOME TO A&C GAMES II

[Image: xpRazgw.png]

TORONTO BEYBLADE BURST TOURNAMENT REPORT
January 29, 2017 at A&C Games in Toronto, Ontario Canada | BURST FORMAT

-

[Image: H7iTlA5.jpg]

What a great event! WELCOME TO A&C GAMES II tournament was our second ever hosted at A&C Games in Downtown Toronto, and it was even more successful than the first with 21 total participants.

On the morning of the tournament I met up with JesseObre and we made our way downtown to first pick up the poster for the event. However, when we got there we realize they didn’t open until 12 (which is when registration was supposed to start) … lol. Jesse was nice enough to offer to wait there until they open and then head over so that I wouldn’t be late. Unfortunately, when I finally got to A&C Games I noticed that I forgot to bring the stand for our banner that the poster was to be placed on.

[Image: SIauscR.jpg]

So, things weren’t off to a great start … which means things could only go up from there, and they did! Although quite a few of the people who confirmed did not show up we had a plethora of new and old members join for the event, including Rwbbyish who had not played in a WBO event in many years but recently decided to get back into the game, and Gum#1 who–to my astonishment–came all the way from New York for this event and was packing an awesome collection including Dragoon S and Lost Longinus!

First Stage: 5 Swiss Rounds
With 21 players registered, we played five rounds of swiss pairings. I had prepared the Challonge bracket before the tournament and explained all of the basic rules of WBO Organized Play events for the benefit of all of the new players who were joining us.

[Image: tdg6Uq2.jpg]

Throughout the swiss rounds we had three or four stadiums running simultaneously, which helped considerably to speed up the tournament and make it easy to organize.

One highlight (or lowlight if you’re my teammate JesseObre) of the Swiss was JesseObre’s match-up versus cadney in the fourth round. These pictures speak for themselves:

[Image: ZQQty5M.jpg]

[Image: T79yHD0.jpg]

[Image: Fq50uh5.jpg]

[Image: fYGx9KP.jpg]

[Image: b5DlxIz.jpg]
cadney was able to defeat the #1 ranked JesseObre's OHR with her VHR in a extremely close battle ending with a score of 3-2!

After all five rounds of swiss were complete, we proceeded to the final stage: Top 8 Deck Format Single Elimination. I was really looking forward to this. In Round Robin and Block Round Robin tournaments under our new rules, there is understandably only four finalists (BRR is capped at 16 players). However, with Swiss we get to have a wider range of players in the finals, which means that more people who wouldn’t normally get to play Deck Format had the opportunity to do so at this tournament. The eight finalists were:

1. Kei (5-0, Bucholz: 8.0)
2. 1234beyblade (4-1, Bucholz, 8.0)
3. cadney  (4-1, Bucholz: 8.0)
4. Beyonomics (4-1, Bucholz: 5.0)
5. Prozak (3-2, Bucholz: 10.0)
6. Lani (3-2, Bucholz: 8.0)
7. EX139 (3-2, Bucholz: 8.0)
8. JesseObre (3-2, Bucholz: 7.0)

However, JesseObre ended up in a tie with ✱ and OldSchool™ for the eighth spot. Both players even had the same Bucholz score (which is the first tiebreaker), so we had to do an unranked round robin tiebreak to determine who advanced. JesseObre was able to come away victorious after going 2-0; including an impressive win against ✱’s Odin with Victory Valkyrie on Accel in the last battle of the tiebreak.

[Image: DUKWpD3.jpg]

With the finalists determined, the match-ups for the finals were set after creating the additional Single Elimination tournament in Challonge:
  • Kei vs. JesseObre
  • Beyonomics vs. Prozak
  • 1234beyblade vs. EX139
  • cadney vs Lani
[Image: 8wds5VK.jpg]
A&C Games had a lot of MFB and even some Plastic Beyblades for sale!

Finals Round 1: Top 8

Kei vs. JesseObre
Kei’s Deck: Lost Longinus Spread Weight, Wyvern Gravity Defense, Deathscyther Heavy Revolve
JesseObre’s Deck: Victory Valkyrie Gravity Accel, Valkyrie Knuckle Defense, Deathscyther Spread Revolve

How cruel this was … haha. Since finalists are seeded based on their ranking in the tournament when advancing to the finals and not their BeyRank-based seed, JesseObre and I ended up having to play each other in the first round despite being seeded #1 and #3 overall coming into the tournament.

In the week leading up to WELCOME TO A&C GAMES II I finally received my Lost Longinus and RBV5s. Naturally, I spent a lot of time testing L2. I'll elaborate more on my thoughts of L2 in Kai-V's testing thread later, but one combo I had immediately identified upon receiving L2 was Lost Longinus Heavy Weight for it’s defensive ability and offensive upside.

Going into this battle I was honestly quite indecisive, as you might be able to see by the lack of a real attack type. I had predicted Jesse would use Minoboros, and both L2 on W and Wyvern counter that. However surprisingly, he had chosen to go with V2 ... That put me in a tough spot because of Wyvern's weakness to V2. L2 also would have countered Odin, but he didn't pick that either. It did present a surprise factor though, as very few people in the tournament had L2 (only 1234beyblade, Gum#1, and myself).

However, thankfully for me Jesse ended up staying aggressive, opting to not go for his DHR which would have been his best chance against L2SW (which he wouldn't have known since L2 was making its first appearance in Toronto at this event). We traded blows from beginning to end through several rounds with my L2SW versus his V2KA and VGD, but ultimately I was able to come away with the victory 5-4 (or maybe 5-3?). Not an ideal victory, but a win nevertheless! In retrospect, Heavy or Gravity is likely a better choice for L2 and W; Spread seemed to make it a bit too easy to KO.

Beyonomics vs. Prozak
Beyonomic’s Deck: Valkyrie Knuckle Zephyr, Deathscyther Heavy Revolve, Wyvern Armed Claw
Prozak’s Deck: Valkyrie Force Accel, Wyvern Gravity Defense, Deathscyther Heavy Revolve

[Image: qBsXUD6.jpg]

[Image: BE6Bxlc.jpg]

This was an interesting match-up! Beyonomics made his first trip to the finals in quite some time (or maybe ever?) and Prozak was playing in his very first Beyblade tournament. Also interesting is their hugely different Bucholz scores: 5.0 for Beyonomics and a whopping 10.0 for Prozak, which tied him with Tempest546 for the highest Bucholz in the tournament.

[Image: 43bSx68.jpg]

Beyonomics got the ideal first round match-up with his VKZ versus Prozak’s DHR, but wasn’t able to cash-in on it in the first round, and then again in the replay … putting him down 2-0. He then switched over to DHR and Prozak stayed, eventually bursting Beyonomics DHR to go up 4-0. Beyonomics then switched back to VKZ and bursted Prozak’s DHR finally, but wasn’t able to complete the comeback.

[Image: QsYbRjB.jpg]

That meant that Prozak would advance to the final four in his first tournament!

1234beyblade vs. EX139
1234beyblade’s Deck: Valkyrie Knuckle Trans, Wyvern Heavy Revolve, Dark Deathscyther Gravity Defense
EX139’s Deck: Minoboros Knuckle Zephyr, Odin Heavy Revolve, Evil-eye ? Survive(?)

[Image: p8igAYG.jpg]

[Image: Svk6sv8.jpg]

Despite EX139 receiving some help from OldSchool, this battle wasn’t too close. 1234beyblade’s infamous Wyvern Heavy Revolve and strong launch countered literally everything in EX139’s deck, and he was able to walk away with a 5-0 victory.

[Image: 4bMawPl.jpg]

cadney vs Lani
cadney’s Deck: Valkyrie Knuckle Accel, Deathscyther Gravity Revolve, Wyvern Heavy Defense
Lani’s Deck: Valkyrie Force Accel, Wyvern Gravity Defense, Deathscyther Heavy Revolve

[Image: udNPhSC.jpg]

Another amazingly cruel match-up … this time between best friends haha. As you can see, their decks were almost identical! Even aesthetically (just like their sadness shirts that day lol).

[Image: vw2fo4g.jpg]

[Image: YUt4gCY.jpg]

This battle was a tightly contested, classic back-and-forth between Deathscyther and Valkyrie. Lani ended up going down in the battle, but managed to tie it up at 4-4. As the winner of that round, she then faced the crucial choice of what to choose for the next round for cadney to respond to: if she chose Wyvern, cadney would go DHR and win. If she chose Valkyrie, cadney could go WHD and have a good chance of winning. Lani chose DHR and ended up losing to an exciting Burst Finish by cadney!

I think in this situation, Valkyrie would have been the best option for Lani as it would have given her a better chance of winning against anything in cadney’s deck than anything else. Tough situation, though.

[Image: l0JABzN.jpg]

[Image: zK993lI.jpg]

[Image: 9st00DE.jpg]

Finals Round 2: Top 4
Things were now getting down to the wire and we were left with quite a mixture of finalists:
  • Kei
  • 1234beyblade
  • cadney
  • Prozak

Kei vs. Prozak
Kei’s Deck: Valkyrie Knuckle Trans, Deathscyther Heavy Revolve, Dark Deathscyther Spread Defense
Prozak’s Deck: Valkyrie Force Accel, Deathscyther Heavy Revolve, Dark Deathscyther Spread Defense

Going into this I expected Prozak to include V2 once again in his deck, hence my choice of D2. I opened the match with D2SD and surprisingly ended up being KOed by his VFA. The score was now 2-0. I declined the replay, Prozak switched to I believe DHR, and I switched to DHR to try and at least get one point to get back into the match; I also had a Speed BeyLauncher vs. his Long Winder/Light Launcher, so I felt this would give me an edge coupled with the fact that Lani’s Deathscyther he was borrowing has been visibly unbalanced recently. It ended up not being as badly unbalanced as I expected, but I was able to win the round.

After this, I switched to D2SD to avoid his VFA. He stayed with DHR and I was clearly going to lose the outspin battle, but ended up bursting him not just once, but again in the next round after he requested a replay to take the battle 5-4. Knowing that Lani was helping Prozak, I also knew that it was likely she would give him her Deathscyther which she had been using for a while now, leaving it more vulnerable to bursting against D2 than it normally would be. Thankfully I was able to take advantage of this and advance to the finals!

1234beyblade vs. cadney
1234beyblade’s Deck: Lost Longinus Spread Weight, Dark Deathscyther Gravity Defense, Wyvern Heavy Revolve
cadney’s Deck: Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Accel, Valkyrie Gravity Defense, Deathscyther Heavy Revolve

[Image: K2IvHbb.jpg]

[Image: bXT8Gtv.jpg]

Knowing that he likely had a stronger launch than cadney, 1234beyblade opted for a normally risky Deathscyther-less deck. Following in my footsteps, he opened up with L2SW, but ended up losing to cadney. He then switched to WHR, but after scoring a couple points, wasn’t able to pull it back together after a pair of KOs by V2KA by cadney to secure her first ever trip to the Top 2 finals of a tournament!

[Image: 6aPbm05.jpg]

I feel that in Deck Format, your selection of attack type matters almost as much as the construction of your entire deck does. For instance, if cadney had chosen to use MKZ, she would have likely lost the battle because of MKZ’s ineffectiveness against Wyvern.

[Image: rRU4uiM.jpg]

It was also interesting to notice that both decks were not necessarily ‘balanced’ in terms of them having a real representative of each type: Attack, Defense, and Stamina. I was going to try and explore this topic a bit here, but it’s hurting my head thinking about it … it’s just so complex to think about all of the possibilities in Deck Format. I’d like to think that balanced decks are the better choice objectively, but there’s been a big trend lately in Toronto towards things like cadney’s deck where you have an Attack type that specializes against one or two Beyblades (like V2 vs. Odin and Wyvern), stationary Valkyrie to deal with Deathscyther, and then Deathscyther on Revolve.

Finals Round 3: Final Battle & Runner-Up Battle

Runner-Up Battle: 1234beyblade vs. Prozak
1234beyblade’s Deck: Valkyrie Knuckle Trans, Dark Deathscyther Gravity Defense, Deathscyther Heavy Revolve
Prozak’s Deck: Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Accel, Valkyrie Gravity Defense, Deathscyther Heavy Revolve

[Image: 4JG0Zog.jpg]

[Image: iGpBSBg.jpg]

In this battle 1234beyblade used a more balanced deck structure and luckily got the good defensive match-up (D2 vs. V2). This match-up ultimately piloted him to victory by a score of 5-1.

[Image: jJtXsS8.jpg]

But so impressive nevertheless was Prozak’s 4th Place finish in his first ever tournament!

Final Battle: Kei vs. cadney
Kei’s Deck: Deathscyther Heavy Revolve, Minoboros Knuckle Zephyr, Valkyrie Gravity Defense
cadney’s Deck: Deathscyther Heavy Revolve, Valkyrie Knuckle Accel, Dark Deathscyther Gravity Defense

Going into this battle I had a feeling that cadney would choose Dark Deathscyther over Wyvern, and the general lack of Minoboros–which is strong against D2–in the finals made me confident that it would be a good choice. Minoboros also does well against Valkyrie, which she had been using often. However, for some reason what I was not so comfortable with was MKZ’s ability to deal with Deathscyther, so I chose VGD to provide some insurance that I would have a reliable counter to her Deathscyther. In this case, I felt that a defense type was perhaps not necessary because of Minoboros’ versatility.

My memory of the beginning of this match is sketchy because it’s the end that was so memorable. I believe I opened with DHR and was able to win at least one round before switching over to MKZ to face cadney’s DHR. What then ensued was five consecutive rounds of MKZ versus DHR: first a burst for me, then three consecutive Double Burst Finishes, and then finally, a KO to win the tournament!

On the day, I ended up going 8-0 which is I believe my third (or maybe fourth) ever undefeated record. It was also my first Burst Format first place finish since July of last year … so I’m quite happy! I was going through quite a long streak of 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place finishes.

Winning Combinations

1st: Kei
Wyvern Heavy Revolve
Deathscyther Heavy Revolve
Lost Longinus Spread Weight (Deck Format Finals Only)
Dark Deathscyther Spread Defense (Deck Format Finals Only)
Minoboros Knuckle Zephyr (Deck Format Finals Only)

2nd: cadney
Valkyrie Heavy Revolve
Victory Valkyrie Knuckle Accel (Deck Format Finals Only)
Deathscyther Gravity Revolve (Deck Format Finals Only)
Valkyrie Knuckle Accel (Deck Format Finals Only)

3rd: 1234beyblade
Wyvern Heavy Revolve
Valkyrie Knuckle Trans (Deck Format Finals Only)

Final Thoughts
I think upon the integration of the introduction of the new formats and rules on our 8th Anniversary last year I understood conceptually how strong our new format was, but especially after playing in this Swiss-style event, it’s become clear to be how great of an improvement it is. The fairness of Swiss pairings, the number of finalists, the do-or-die pressure of a Single Elimination final combined with the strategy and variety of Deck Format make for an extremely fun and strategic way to play Beyblade that I think balances perfectly with the do-or-die picking pressure applied in the traditional first stage of our events.

It was great to see for our second consecutive event a handful of brand new players joining to play with us, surely as a result of the release of Beyblade Burst worldwide. Thank you again to everyone who came and whoever read this!

Can’t wait for our next event. The future of the Toronto community and of WBO communities around the world is bright!

Thanks for reading! If you have any questions about this event, please feel free to post below!

More Toronto Beyblade Tournament Reports
If you enjoyed this report, then you may also enjoy some of my other Toronto Beyblade Burst tournament reports:
Keep up the great work, Toronto WBO Crew Joyful_3
Best report ever. Loving how much there is to say about the new format. So much strategy which might otherwise be glossed-over in a video.
This was amazing! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
This tournament was a horrible outcome for me but nevertheless it was good to see new bladers and see the community grow once more.

I'll start with the morning:
I had woken up later then usual due to exam studying (and also beyblade studying haha.) I then proceeded to meet with Kei and went to pick up to the poster. As Kei stated I did have to stay later than usual but ended up not too late. Unfortunately I wasn't mentally able to prepare as I hadn't analyzed everybody's style as we were trying to set up and me helping out.

As the Swiss tournament started it made me overthink. Swiss does this kinda thing as getting even one loss is damaging.
My first matchup of the day:

JesseObre vs NaruBlader (Deathscyther Spread Revolve vs Dark Deathscyther Spread Yielding)

In this matchup I guessed right from my scouting report as Naru had chosen D2. Although I had Spread on I managed no to burst any rounds. Score ended up to be 3-0 in favor of me

The Second round I went up against Lani:

JesseObre vs Lani (Deathscyther Spread Revolve vs Valkyrie Heavy Revolve)

Prior to this I had forgotten about the fact that she might use Valkyrie so it was very upsetting. I had tried to bank and light launch so I can avoid her and it had worked as I was up 2-1. Sadly though she had outspun me and tied it up 2-2. Then I had mistimed my launch and also missed the bank and got straight contact which ended up with 2-3 with Lani winning

Saddened and mad by my loss I went to the next round nervous.

Third round: JesseObre vs Sugoi (Deathscyther Spread Revolve vs Dark Deathscyther Spread Defence)

I had previous lost with DSR so I'm guessing he would choose something different. I went DSR since I saw him with D2 and I can outspin that. I ended up winning 3-0

Fourth Round: Cadney vs JesseObre (Odin Gravity Revolve vs Valkyrie Heavy Revolve)

This round I had thoroughly planned out my situations. I knew Lani would help her or at least know I might go DSR so I decided to switch it up. I went OGR so it would have more defence and be able to outspin her. Sadly, sometimes luck runs short and she ends up beating me. the score was 2-3 in Cadneys favor. At this point I can say I was furious as I had expected this outcome and still lost. Later on also Naru and 1234Beyblade and 1234Beyblades Odin beat VHR, which put more salt in the wound of my loss.

Fifth round I had faced one of the newcomers and just went Dark Deathscyther Spread Defence and won 3-0

Ending up with 3-2 I was not satisfied as my rank will plummet with these loses. Then I found out I had a tiebreaker between OldSchool and *.

TieBreaker:

JesseObre vs OldSchool (Wyvern Heavy Revolve vs Valkyrie ? ?)

Knowing that I can eliminate OldSchool since he had lost to * I made sure to play smart. I went WHR as I know I can outspin his choices since 1234Beyblade's WHR is perfectly balanced. I won 3-0 and faced * next

Not caring about anything at this point I daringly chose to play unsafe and go attack to take out some of my anger.

JesseObre vs * (Victory Valkyrie Gravity Accel vs Odin ? Revolve)

The matchup was clsoe as I won 3-2.

Moving on to the next round I had to face Kei, sadly.

To try to get him off guard, I decided to go 2 attack types (somewhat if u count VGD as attk) and OSR

So my deck was (DSR, VGD and VKA)

Kei's deck was interesting as he chose Lost Longinus Spread Weight, Wyvern Gravity Defense, Deathscyther Heavy Revolve.
I was happy to see I can counter DHR and WGR but lost longinus was a combo I was nervous about.

Sadly I had lost 5-4 and Kei came in first.
Saddened about my loss as I was one click away to winning as he bursted a second after me I was happy to see Cadney and 1234Beyblade place and many others happy about my demise  :(. It hurts to not place in a while as each of my loses were off one point. Overall though good tournament but I really don't like Swiss. It puts too much stress onto bladers and sadly luckbase is common in matches. Though 7-10 overall!
Absolutely awesome tournament report, @[Kei]! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this up: it really captures how fun and intense the event was.

I'd never played in a Swiss tournament with a Deck Rotation final before. It was more fun than any other tournament I'd ever participated in. It was quick and succinct, not dragging on in the slightest (like you said, I'm sure the four stadiums helped). Deck Rotation allowed for so many strategic decisions and ultimately exciting decisions, creating hard-hitting match-ups all throughout the finals. I've never had more fun playing Beyblade than deciding what I would do during Deck Rotation. It was so intense I was often shaking.

I was surprised at my success in this tournament as you can probably tell from the images. I never could've gotten where I did without awesome coaches like @[JesseObre] and my OG coach @[1234beyblade] teaching me along the way. I'm feeling my launch strength start to improve, and my ability to recognize the best strategic matchups is improving too!

Thank you everyone so much for being so supportive of me! I was so thrilled to take second place for the first time ever!!

@[JesseObre] I just wanted to say, thank you for being such a good sport and good friend. You're such a top blader, I know it must be hard when everyone cheers underdogs on against you. But don't forget: it's the respect we have for your skill that makes it all the more exciting when we're able to face you with success! I have learned so much from you about Beyblade, and I'm excited to keep learning more into the future!

Top 3 <3

[Image: PyhC1MZ.jpg]

I forgot to make the #2 with my hands... lol
(Jan. 31, 2017  7:42 AM)Beylon Wrote: Best report ever. Loving how much there is to say about the new format. So much strategy which might otherwise be glossed-over in a video.

If any are the best ever, rather than this one it might be the reports from Japan, but thank you! I'm happy with how it turned out. I didn't intend to write a report going in, but after looking at all of the photos I took afterwards it seemed like I had some good content to work with. And the tournament itself was great, so I felt compelled to write it anyways! :)

You've got a good point about how the strategy would have been glossed-over in a video. It really gives you a better (or perhaps different) sense of what is happening at an event when you read something like this and hear more about what people were thinking or what the exact progression of events within a match.

(Jan. 31, 2017  10:10 PM)cadney Wrote: I'd never played in a Swiss tournament with a Deck Rotation final before. It was more fun than any other tournament I'd ever participated in. It was quick and succinct, not dragging on in the slightest (like you said, I'm sure the four stadiums helped). Deck Rotation allowed for so many strategic decisions and ultimately exciting decisions, creating hard-hitting match-ups all throughout the finals. I've never had more fun playing Beyblade than deciding what I would do during Deck Rotation. It was so intense I was often shaking.

I was surprised at my success in this tournament as you can probably tell from the images. I never could've gotten where I did without awesome coaches like @[JesseObre] and my OG coach @[1234beyblade] teaching me along the way. I'm feeling my launch strength start to improve, and my ability to recognize the best strategic matchups is improving too!

Thank you everyone so much for being so supportive of me! I was so thrilled to take second place for the first time ever!!

I'm so happy to hear your positive impressions of Swiss and Deck Format and to see you steadily becoming a better player! Next up is first place in a tournament. ;)

(Jan. 31, 2017  10:10 PM)cadney Wrote: You're such a top blader, I know it must be hard when everyone cheers underdogs on against you. But don't forget: it's the respect we have for your skill that makes it all the more exciting when we're able to face you with success!

Yeah, this is it exactly. @[JesseObre], try not to get too down on yourself! Very few people can really understand the pressure of be ranked so highly and expecting such great things from yourself, but I've gone through it for years and have realized one important thing: when you start playing Beyblade, it's all about learning how to win. But when you've finally ascended the rankings and reached the top, this is when you need to learn how to lose gracefully. Because given the nature of this game, nobody can realistically win every single battle or tournament they ever enter.

You clearly know and have what it takes to win; that much is proven by your consistent success over the years, and it's why people are so excited when they are able to win against you. The excitement is intrinsically linked to their respect for your skill, as cadney mentioned. It's easy to feel angry in the moment after you've lost–especially when people watching might be cheering more loudly than they would normally be–but I feel it's more important to channel that anger or dissatisfaction into acceptance of either your misfortune (it's Beyblade, it happens) or in most cases, whatever shortcomings may have caused you to ultimately lose (such as lack of preparation or strong shooting technique). Then, take all of those feelings, push yourself to become better, and move forward. There will always be another tournament and there will always be things you can work to improve!

Before this tournament I hadn't placed first in a Burst Format event since July of last year, which compared to how frequently I used to place first during MFB is terrible by my standards. But if it wasn't for my determination to continue trying my best and pushing myself to become better (for instance: I tested for around 12 hours throughout the week leading up to this tournament and was up until 4AM testing on the day of the tournament), maybe I wouldn't have continued to place in the top four frequently, and I wouldn't have won the tournament this weekend. So, keep going! And maybe buy a stadium for yourself haha.
(Feb. 01, 2017  6:50 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm so happy to hear your positive impressions of Swiss and Deck Format and to see you steadily becoming a better player! Next up is first place in a tournament. ;)

I'll have to make it through you, first.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(can someone please photoshop Kei's face onto Dio)

(Feb. 01, 2017  6:50 AM)Kei Wrote:  So, keep going! And maybe buy a stadium for yourself haha.

>tfw you realize @[JesseObre] is this OP without even owning a stadium

....m-masaka....
(Feb. 02, 2017  1:46 AM)cadney Wrote: I'll have to make it through you, first.

Indeed. Wink

(Feb. 02, 2017  1:46 AM)cadney Wrote: >tfw you realize @[JesseObre] is this OP without even owning a stadium

....m-masaka....

I know, right! I was talking to him about this before the tournament.