Top five anime (Please Elaborate)

(Feb. 13, 2013  2:38 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: You should really elaborate on why you like those animes. A lot of people forget to do that.

I was going to, but then thats why i said that about the other animes because i was thinking about doing a vid on it XD
1. Fist of the North Star/Blue Sky
Sad but awesome storyline that gets to you
2. Full Metal Alchemist
This show kinda got me interested in the study of alchemy. Sadly its not like the show
3. Virtua Fighter
Good storyline and i also do the same kung fu style as the main character
4. Bakumatsu
Good view on the Meiji Restoration
5. Afro Samurai
Funny but serious at the same time also good music by RZA
Ahh, here's mine:
I actually haven't finished any of these other then Digimon. (Yes, all the seasons.)
1. Digimon (ALL SEASONS~)- Good plot line, excellent character development.
2. Medabots- Funny, and keeps you watching till the ending.
And, I really don't have anything to say about the others. They just appealed to me, I guess.
3. B-Daman
4. Beyblade G-Revolution
5 Beyblade V-Force
1. Clannad & Clannad After Story - It's just so beautiful and so emotional. Watch After Story and you'll understand what I mean.
2. Highschool DxD - This used to be my #1 until I watched Clannad. I just love the concept of the anime (and that the protagonist is like no other I have seen :3)
3. Beyblade - Well...I'm not on this site for any other reason haha.
4. Gundam - No particular series, I love it all overall. I'm a big mecha freak.
5. IGPX Immortal Grand Prix - I love the fighting robots while racing thing, is all.

Honorable Mention:
Digimon - I love Digimon! Every series! To me, this fights with IGPX for #5 spot. Can't change the other 4.
(Feb. 17, 2013  4:55 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: 2. Highschool DxD - This used to be my #1 until I watched Clannad. I just love the concept of the anime (and that the protagonist is like no other I have seen :3)
I liked the concept, too...& by concept I mean fanservice Tongue_out_wink But yeah, definitely one of my favorites, just doesn't make it on the list. It's a hard call, but I'd have to say
1. Canaan - there is nothing I don't love in this anime.
Girls with guns >>>
Alphard Alshaya >>>
Terrorist subplots >>>
Need I say more?
2. Oda Nobuna no Yabou - I don't care what everyone says or how unoriginal it is, I loved it. I'm a huge fan of Japanese history, particularly the period Oda Nobuna no Yabou focused on, so that definitely pulled me in, as well as the fact that all the main characters were just female versions of real shogun, daimyo, etc. during the Sengoku period. Not to mention I was studying this period in my history of Japan class as it was airing, which made everything that much better.
3. Kannazuki no Miko - second anime I ever watched, & I'll always have a soft spot for it (even if everyone hates on it, too) Let's just say I have a thing for mecha & shrine maidens. ...& the Orochi. Possibly one of my favorite elements in the series (this is tied with Sasameki Koto, but these are only my top 5, so...)
4. Yuru Yuri - only anime to have me literally falling off my couch laughing. That is all.
5. Code Geass R2 - first season was amazing, second season was MIND BLOWING. Wow. I don't even have words to describe how obsessed I was for weeks after finishing it (even though it's only my 5th (6th) favorite)
I've probably only watched around ten anime, but I've read a ton of manga.
So I'm gonna have a manga list around the end.
Without further ado:
1&2: YuYuHakusho(My Life Last Summer)and DragonBall Z (My Life 3 Summers Ago)
3: Digimon Tamer
4: Seargant Frog
5: Kekkaishi

Manga:
1: DragonBall Z
2: Yugioh GX
3: Toriko
4: Naruto
5: One-Punch Man
I now have a list for anime under 100 episodes because it's hard to put long and short anime on the same list because the experience is very different.

Short List:
1. Kids on The Slope(Sakamichi No Apollon)- Amazing ost, great pacing, development was superb, great, relatable characters. Very inspirational too. This anime made me laugh, smile, tear up, and I was never bored with it. 10/10

2. Soul Eater- Cool characters, epic concept, good fights, interesting world. 9/10

3. Shingeki No Kyojin- Epic characters, fresh concept, great music, overall a great series. 10/10 so far.

4. Death Note- Great plot, cool characters, nice concept, good music. 8/10 because it went downhill for me after episode 25.

5. Deadman Wonderland- Awesome concept, cool fights, exciting, epic ost, and cool plot. 8/10.
1. pokémon
2. beyblade
3. pokémon
4. beyblade
5. pokémon
tough choice since i haven't watched much since like 2004

1-DBZ
2-Yu-gi-oh
3-Yu Yu Hakusho
4-Naruto
5-Detective Conan (started watching this recently btw)
Here's mine,in no particular order and more than 5:

Jungle King Tar-Chan:Best portrayal of tarzan ever made.

Transformers Super God Masteforce:Transformers but with japanese burning justice gattai mecha stuff. also they have magic powers and the transformers are people who use robot bodies.

Yuusha Keisatsu J-DeckerGaspne of the 10 yuusha series released in the 90's. Plot is basically japanese police having transforming mechas and said mechas are sentinent. They are being led by a 10 year old police officer kid. However,i like it how it's a kiddy stock footage anime wich also explores dark themes suddenly.

Hyper Police:Because catgirl wearing a police uniform is the best thing since sliced bread.

Inferno Cop:I wouldn't do the show any justice by describing it,just go see it and it explains itself.

Digimon Tamers:First digimon season i've seen entirely and damn it was a solid package. Finally,a 10 year old kid protagonist who actually acts his age. and there was a digimon who was basically a kamen rider. 5/5

Also because someone mentioned Kannazuki No Miko,I liked the concept of having gundams and shrine maidens in the same anime (The most romantic setting ever),but the plot was a bit lame. Also the manga is just terrible.
I only watched 8 or 9 Animes? but this is my top 5.

Full Metal Alchemist / FMAB - Best one imo, in terms of military / comedy / action types of genre. great introduction of characters, good plot. Badass Roy Mustang. In terms of animation, it's good.

Hunter X Hunter - The original or the 2011, it's still a 2nd for me. Again, Development of characters (Especially Killua) and the ties between the two are pretty "emotional" I only hated the Chimera Ant Arc because it's pretty long for an arc, though it's characters are really likeable and has a good plot. i still hate it.

Blue Alchemist - I really liked the protagonist, it's like naruto. Though it isn't full of fillers and carp. Plus. the relationship between him and the paladin is pretty emotional. Yep Kinda like Naruto.

Naruto - Plot is good for a long running anime, Animation is pretty good in some scenes, bad in other scenes. Interesting "environment". The only bad thing with this is fillers... If it wasn't that bad it would be higher than this of course..

Fairy Tail - They introduced the characters pretty okay? But fights are unrealistic for their strength. Pretty inspirational too for an action / comedy-ish anime. Animation is pretty okay?
Mine:
1. Pokemon
2. Beyblade metal fights
3. Fairy tail
4. Beyblade shogan steel
5. Pokemon
No time to elaborate but to simply state;

1) chivalry of a failed knight
2) aesthetica of a rogue hero / yuyu hakusho 
3) trinity 7
4) beyblade g revolution
5) seraphim of the end / High school dxd
1. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
2. Code Geass
3. Attack on Titan
4. Sword Art Online (only the first arc, GGO and Elf whatever online suck)
5. Steins; Gate
1. Boku no Hero Academia S2
2. Beyblade Burst God
3. One Punch Man S1 (EDIT:watching that already)
4. Attack on Titan S2
5. No Game No Life S1
1•Yugioh zexal
2•Yugioh arc v
3•Yugioh GX
4•Yugioh
5•Pokemon
6•digimon
7•b daman
•Beyblade burst

Have any of my fellow duelists (Yugioh fans) seen Yugioh arc v if have trivia name all dragons of summon
There's WAY TOO MANY but these are some at the top of my head

Animes I've watched more than once
1. Gunslinger Girl - sad but badass characters
2. Hunter x Hunter - love the combination of action scenes and friendship
3. Death note - i really enjoy the concept and storyline

Sports Animes
1. Eyeshield 21
2. Haikyuu
3. Hajime no Ippo

Animes I really simply enjoyed watching
1. Barakamon - super cute
2. Orange - sad but so good
3. Samurai Champloo
4. Anything by CLAMP
5. Great Teacher Onizuka
6. Shaman King
to be honest i could go on forever
These arent the best but they are most of the ones i enjoyed

Tokyo Ghoul
Danball Senki
Danball Senki W
Appli Monsters
Elsword: The El Lady
(Jan. 11, 2018  9:57 PM)Corruptus Wrote: These arent the best but they are most of the ones i enjoyed

Tokyo Ghoul
Danball Senki
Danball Senki W
Appli Monsters
Elsword: The El Lady

Oooooh I really enjoyed the Danball Senki series!
Beyblade Burst and God
Yuri!! on Ice
Those are the only anime I've watched fully. Obviously not God because it's not finished.
Mine list is
Naruto because it was my first and great story
Full metal alchemist brotherhood because the story and philosophy is awesome 
Your lie in April because the characters and how the story ends
One piece very similar to naruto just with pirates instead of ninjas
Seven deadly sins great story
Top Five (no order)

Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood: GREATEST ANIME OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!
Erased: Well directed and shakes me to the heart!
One punch man: LOL+action=Heaven
Fairy tail: Action packed, funny and it has Natsu so.........
Attack on titan: ONLY ANIME WITH LEVI!!!!!!!!

Honarable mentions:
Sword art online
Seven deadly sins
Beyblade burst god
Beyond the boundary
Erased
Madoka Magica
Inuyashiki
Boku no pico

(Feb. 04, 2013  11:55 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: No particular order for both lists...

1. FMA:Brotherhood - Great storyline, great characters, great dub.
2. OG Naruto - I'm basing this off of nostalgia, but who DIDN'T like the OG Naruto?
3. Ruroni Kenshin - Amazing animation, storyline, and character.
4. Blue Exorcist - Interesting storyline, great art, but it was too short.
5. Death Note - Amazing story, probably the best story I've ever heard.

Honorable Mentions

1. SAO - Would make my top 5, but the ending was cliché.
2. Reborn! - Starts way too slow, but makes up at Varia Arc. The ending was horrible as well.
3. Deadman Wonderland - Great mature anime. Too short.
4. Naruto Shippuuden - The filler is annoying, but it is a great anime in almost all aspects.
5. Beyblade V-Force - Well, it's Beyblade, I had to include it on a forum dedicated to the show/sport/toy Wink

Also, is it weird if I enjoyed School Days O.o

SAO was trash
(Jan. 21, 2018  5:34 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Beyond the boundary
Erased
Madoka Magica
Inuyashiki
Boku no pico

(Feb. 04, 2013  11:55 AM)KyubiBey Wrote: No particular order for both lists...

1. FMA:Brotherhood - Great storyline, great characters, great dub.
2. OG Naruto - I'm basing this off of nostalgia, but who DIDN'T like the OG Naruto?
3. Ruroni Kenshin - Amazing animation, storyline, and character.
4. Blue Exorcist - Interesting storyline, great art, but it was too short.
5. Death Note - Amazing story, probably the best story I've ever heard.

Honorable Mentions

1. SAO - Would make my top 5, but the ending was cliché.
2. Reborn! - Starts way too slow, but makes up at Varia Arc. The ending was horrible as well.
3. Deadman Wonderland - Great mature anime. Too short.
4. Naruto Shippuuden - The filler is annoying, but it is a great anime in almost all aspects.
5. Beyblade V-Force - Well, it's Beyblade, I had to include it on a forum dedicated to the show/sport/toy Wink

Also, is it weird if I enjoyed School Days O.o

SAO was trash

Not in my books (I think I’m the only one that actually enjoyed the GGO arc tho)