Things you think about at night.

Hmmm... A School Report which I was too lazy to do but its due the next day.
(Dec. 20, 2019  3:43 AM)YishYash Wrote: Hmmm... A School Report which I was too lazy to do but its due the next day.

I think about your mom
(Dec. 20, 2019  8:03 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2019  3:43 AM)YishYash Wrote: Hmmm... A School Report which I was too lazy to do but its due the next day.

I think about your mom

Destruction: 100
Originality: -100
(Dec. 20, 2019  8:03 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:

I think about your mom

Bruh
If was was was, then was was is.

(Dec. 20, 2019  8:09 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2019  8:03 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: I think about your mom

Bruh

The perfect comeback would have been saying "That is why I am so Ugly."
(Dec. 20, 2019  8:12 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: If was was was, then was was is.

(Dec. 20, 2019  8:09 PM)YishYash Wrote: Bruh

The perfect comeback would have been saying "That is why I am so Ugly."

I dont get it.
Man, I would tell you guys... But I don't feel like writing a book during winter break.
....the dark....
I’m an insomniac and It’s hard for me to think so generally my mind is full of different combo ideas for metal fight limited. There’s a top tier list, but I always think of anti meta Beyblade combos, etc. I try and think of new ideas. Sometimes even at 3am I will get up to test it to put my mind to rest lol.
Here’s 2 good ones.

So this was a few days ago, it was really late and I was finishing dinner with my mom. It was very windy. We hear something scratching or scraping outside. My mom looks outside and screams. She thought she saw someone outside looking at us. I proceed to scream a ton of swear words. My mom looks again and realizes it was just our Christmas decorations. That one keeps me up a lot when I think about it at night.

On the complete other hand I think a lot about
If you’ve seen TROS movie you know what I mean.